Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,984 members, 7,863,503 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

"It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose (23118 Views)

What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / World Women's Day: Fayose & Wife Host Ekiti Women To A Special Dinner / True Story On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls Will Be Told One Day – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by zendy: 5:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
ericsmith:

if yu really wonna know..fr d record we ddnt vote fr APC we voted fr change .. we succeeded!!
same people that voted change today are same people protesting & clamoring fr gud governance... do yu see d hausas cry "naa our brother " because both d hausa nd yorubas place #nigeriafirst ...
we yoruba & d hausas started these change,,change is a continuous process nd we wonnt rest until d change is gud n conducive fr evrysoul that pray fr one nigeria. the masses ar gaining power more nd more evryday .. i see the politicians trembling ,,sumhw we av gotten our voice ..
#OneNaijaNigeriaFirst ...OurMumuDon-do

The same people protesting are the ones who voted for 'change'.

So why protest? You people got what you voted for and tings have changed, for the worse.
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
zendy:

The same people protesting are the ones who voted for 'change'.

So why protest? You people got what you voted for and tings have changed, for the worse.

the only thing happenin now is we r jus like that banker that as refuse to live on loan ... no more fake life,. best economy best agriculture,,best that best this only on book.
now that we know our true status,,we r non producing nation!! gbam!! ... development attainable with right policies nd transparency that is why the protest is on
The policies seems to b the only tin this govt is yet to get rights.. nigeria av change and people r bin elighten daily ..sooner or later we wil get there ..dd yu see d way osinbanjo replied ..they r gettin d msg
#OnenaijaNigeriaFirst ....#OurMumuDon-do
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by 400billionman: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:
Only in ekiti and among the enemies of the state

I now believe that fayose is a goner

Look at , imagine see who the wailers are calling there hero?

Now it's a confirmation that enemies of state camp is in disarray

I tot you guys said the Igbo's made a wrong choice in 2015 elections and therefore will be sidelined till 2019.

What has your tribe gained from your hero in leadership apart from hunger and failed economy ?

Please is Baba still your hero today ?

So leave whatever choices the Igbo's make because they know better..
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by 18SNVL: 11:19am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by Suntzung: 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
zendy:
Fayose once told the world that he will one day return to Government House, nobody gave him a chance, everyone wrote him off. He is now back in Government House.

To be honest, as an Igbo man, Fayose is the only Yoruba man I wound consider voting into Aso Rock.
U are Wicked Dude, opon All The Sane, Bright And Inteligent Souls In Yaruba Land Ur Suggesting This Scrapt Over Them?
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by zendy: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2017
Suntzung:
U are Wicked Dude, opon All The Sane, Bright And Inteligent Souls In Yaruba Land Ur Suggesting This Scrapt Over Them?

Yes, we dont need a Northern a$$licker in Aso Rock.
Re: "It Is God's Will That I Will Become President Of Nigeria One Day" - Fayose by obaloppelujo(m): 1:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
President of your emergence fans right or on social media ?
its good to dream big though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

God will turn around things for Nigeria – Kemi Adeosun / Gunshots To Rock Owerri, Imo For 5 Days — But There Is No Cause For Alarm / Ikpeazu Shuts Down Bakassi Market After Attack On Fire Service Vehicles (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.