Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

The Anti-marriage Spirit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Anti-marriage Spirit (2966 Views)

AI A Dangerous Tool Most Likely To Be Used By The Anti-christ / You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body / Meet The Anti-christ Who Killed 26 People Inside A Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Anti-marriage Spirit by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2017
1 Corinthians 7: 27-29

Ruth 1: 1-5

Isaiah 4:1

There is a spirit behind a lot of problems in families and homes, and in individual lives. In countries where divorce rate is high, there is hardly a genuine reason for the woman leaving the man or otherwise, and even if the reason is tangible or considerable, there is something behind it. Marriage was instituted by God and it was a sweet experience for the man but now 80% of marriages are suffering or under attack. In Ruth 1 vs 1 to 5, it seems there is something killing husbands in that family. There is a family I know that four of the men lost their wives within two years. In some families, the husbands are useless. In some families the husbands can't provide for the home. In some families, there is chronic disease of adultery and extra-marital affairs. In some families, the husbands die suddenly. In some cases, the wife becomes the bread winner of the family. In some families, the ladies are like prostitutes. There some singles who will not get married until something serious is done.

According to Isaiah 4 vs 1, a lot of single ladies may not marry. There are ladies that someone has sworn that over their dead body will they marry. There are people who wished they were not married to their spouse. There are marriages that is like hell. In some families the spouse is not just pleased or satisfied. There are some that even the thought of marriage scares them. There is a spirit that will not allow anyone to enjoy their marriage. There is a spirit that will keep some single until they are forced to marry whoever is available and not who they desire. There is a spirit that will allow someone marry the person who don't like them. It is a spirit that causes suffering in marriage. There are cases where the demand on the woman is extreme. There is a spirit that creates marital prison, one is in a prison called marriage. There is a spirit behind violence against women. There is a spirit behind violent and aggressive spouses, and there is a spirit that causes marital delay. There is a spirit that makes a guy break the heart of many ladies and vice versa. There is a spirit behind unwanted pregnancies and single parents. It is called the ANTI-MARRIAGE SPIRIT. You may think am extreme or exaggerating , but it is true.

ORIGIN
Most anti-marriage spells are from witchcraft and witches. Whoever is attacked with this kind of spirit will live a life full of sorrow and regrets. Occult activities is also responsible.

WHAT TO DO
The first thing to do is to ensure you are genuinely born again, for the single and married, and your spouse. It is your duty to ensure that your spouse is genuinely born again. You must prayerfully make this happen. A true believer will easily overcome this problem.
Be a blessing to your spouse, I mean add to your spouse. For a woman, sex is not the only thing you give to him, there many other virtues required in marriage. Men should be very careful with their spouse, a woman have to be tamed, no matter how long you've known her or how nice she is. Women should always pray for their husbands, that's the best way to control and 'dominate' him.
singles should seek a deeper relationship with God, so that He can show them their true spouse.

PRAYERS

1. Lord, set me free in the name of Jesus.
2. Lord, bless my home in the name of Jesus.
3. Lord, raise my children in the name of Jesus
4. Lord, make me a blessing in my marriage, in the name of Jesus
5. Lord, heal marriages that are dying in the name of Jesus.
6. Lord, let me see my future husband/wife in the name of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: The Anti-marriage Spirit by Nobody: 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2017
tcrojem@gmail.com www.ggcrc..com
Re: The Anti-marriage Spirit by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 08, 2017
God's Goodness Church, Lagos.
Re: The Anti-marriage Spirit by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
some ladies may not marry, except this spirit is dealt with.
Re: The Anti-marriage Spirit by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
TayeJiboluwa:
God's Goodness Church, Lagos.

Address please, I need answer to spiritual questions
Re: The Anti-marriage Spirit by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
send me a mail about the issue, then i'll know if we need to see.
tcrojem@gmail.com
Re: The Anti-marriage Spirit by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2017
The spirit is behind the bad temper some ladies have that makes good men stay away from them

(1) (Reply)

Shallow And Irrational Atheist Exposed Yet Again For His Strawman Arguments / Mohammed, the Almighty Partner Of Allah! / Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.