Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? (2955 Views)

Has Anyone On Nairaland Used An Innoson Vehicle Before? What Was Your Experience / Why Dont I See Dealers Selling Cars Like Nissan GTR On Nairaland/ Other Forums / Why Are Threads Hidden On Cartalk Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by hastane: 10:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
Funny how a certain thread by a certain individual who wanted a certain nairaland mecho to do a restoration work on an old toyota starlet got hidden after the job was rejected.as a follower of this section,albeit discreetly, I would have loved to see how that individual would have gotten it done
If someone has a business model,its common sense for clients to key into it.the way searchng4love went about trying to bully gazzuzz into working for his reminded me of just one person...NgcoboP grin
So I decided to dig deeper and wasn't surprised to realise tis him behind the searchng4love moniker angry
That guy will not repent.if he is not selling a right hand drive previa for 950k,he will be on another thread claiming to be shyling and wanting to invest in farming grin...oh,shyling and NgcoboP have the same phone numbers for farming and selling right hand drive expensive cars cheesy
To crown it all up,he operates as smartchoices,and with all of these monikers he goes around either abusing others in politics section,or pricing people's cars ridiculously on autos section.oh,lest I forget,this guy goes on threads and replies himself..as in, he talks to himself on threads.that's one very sick puppy

I'm sure I have answered the question that serves as the topic of this thread.my point is that this place should be kept sane.
I can't wait for the aforementioned to either tell me to go and play with sand,or start throwing insults at his own lineage tongue

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by falzthebadguy: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2017
now that makes a lot of sense, this guy must be really sick.

Cc: nurey, kashif
Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
hastane thanks for this great revelation, I always knew NgcoboP was smartchoices, and searchng4love, and a few other monikers, but to also be shyling means this guy is really sick. He was playing both sides this morning and responding to himself.

Dude get a life. Diportivo, kingreign come and see o!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by hastane: 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Forget story.I like how you did not dispute the allegations.and as typical u,you will start apportioning blames left right and centre.get a life dude
You are free to say its gazzuzzs' alternate moniker.we all know his other one is gazzuz.but like I said,I am one of those that will not want car talk to go to the dogs.stay in politics section and keep answering yourself there

1 Like

Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by hastane: 11:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
searchng4love:
This is where people like Siena lomomike kingreign and nurey are missed.... They are not too egoistic to apologize when wrong... But you Gazzuzz you come here with a different Monika to cast aspersions after displaying arrogance and pride unbridled.... Am ashamed that you are the empty vessel so highly rated on Nairaland well ain't surprised if you dress up a pig in expensive jewelry it will always go back to roforofo ..... An extremely disappointed in you gazzuzz.... I can't be blackmailed...Never... I can't be cowed no way and I can't stoop to your disgusting level

You don't know lomomike.if you did,you would know he wouldn't even take half of the things gazzuzz does.like I said,keep fooling yourself thinking I am gazzuzz.na on top that tree branch you go old.this is no blackmail.I also don't expect you to be cowed.continue
Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by diportivo: 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2017
Make I no talk

Cos I talk for that thread dem say make I go use sand-sand play

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2017
summary.

searchng4love
NgcoboP
smartchoices
shyling

Are 1 and the same person. I have gone thru most of your posts, and they are all filled with hate and mischief. I will ignore you hence forth as I see your mission is to frustrate and soil my reputation. Please get a life.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by searchng4love: 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
And if you can't stop opening threads about me at least have the dignity of using your original gazzuzz moniker to do it....

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by searchng4love: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
And this is the last time I will give you the opportunity to tender unreserved apologies for your careless utterances.....

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by searchng4love: 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Next time I won't be so forgiving and nice.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by searchng4love: 6:23am On Feb 06, 2017
Gazzuzz

Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by shyling(f): 6:56am On Feb 06, 2017
Matpol y not just hide all searchng4love's posts lol you guys are just comical. ... Truly comical....

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by hastane: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2017
Since shyling is here,NgcoboP will surface soonest.shyiing is female,NgcoboP is male.both have the same cellphone number.both comment on same threads and mention each other shocked
Smartchoices and searchng4love will do same,and all of these monikers are operated by one person undecided
What you need is help.I could have advised you to go and get a wife,but the poor lady would only have regrets.stop smoking Indian hemp,stop using crack.also,stop trolling!!
May God have mercy on your soul

1 Like

Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by nurey(m): 8:47am On Feb 06, 2017
I didn't know we have inspector gadget apprentice in nairaland oooo. In fact Cia and INTERPOL are learners beside this one's. Lol

Make me sef go open 10 monikers wey I go dey use torment nairalanders.
Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by shyling(f): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2017
Using your real Monika will get a response from shyling just like searchng4love... @ nurey you should rather focus on someone who needs mods to assist him hide posts as well as create threads about a gentleman like searchng4love...Hide his responses... He's not the one that will bring Gazzuz down...But the sower of the seed which the character of the person concerned will water to success.
Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by nurey(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
shyling:
Using your real Monika will get a response from shyling just like searchng4love... @ nurey you should rather focus on someone who needs mods to assist him hide posts as well as create threads about a gentleman like searchng4love...Hide his responses... He's not the one that will bring Gazzuz down...But the sower of the seed which the character of the person concerned will water to success.

1. am not a moderator
2. am really not a moderator
3. I am dead serious am not a moderator

now I don't know and am not bothered about an individual having multiple monikers. but lets allow sleeping dogs lie except if there is something you aint telling us?
Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by shyling(f): 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
nurey:

1. am not a moderator
2. am really not a moderator
3. I am dead serious am not a moderator

now I don't know and am not bothered about an individual having multiple monikers. but lets allow sleeping dogs lie except if there is something you aint telling us?
Like? Seems like you know something sir... Please enlighten me
Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by nurey(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
shyling:

Like? Seems like you know something sir... Please enlighten me

like I told those who accused me of removing that thread undecided, my comment was just an unfortunate coincidence grin, the best way to settle brawl on nairaland is to threaten fighters with BAN cheesy I did it and it worked unfortunately the op had made more enemies than necessary so the moderators did the needful.

As for the bolded, I know if I become a moderator, I will ban seun and spambot and take over nairaland cool

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by hastane: 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Knowing NgcoboP for who he is,he will never back down.that's how he pm-ed a lady to ask about her role in the saga that made a strong member of this section deactivate,and still came on here to troll her.slithering green snake angry
Altho if he didn't troll her,we wldnt even know he had gone to gossip via pm grin
And then used his alternate monikers to talk to himself over and over grin
Sick dude undecided
Re: Why Do Threads Disappear On Nairaland? by Kjnwancaro: 5:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
Shiit I missed today's show, some comments already deleted. Thanks for the revelations op makes a whole lotta sense now. I remember the saga how the same dude pmed Msdelilah, not sure that's how it's spelt, asking for details of the story but came back to comment against her like he wrote the scripts.

From the first thing searchng4love posted on the delated thread I knew it wasn't for peace. Issues like this makes me question the human reasoning but then different strokes.

Before I leave the main Reason for posting out, I'm just sitting here wondering like why is this guy still talking? I mean you have just been busted blue black you think anyone here still takes anything that comes out your mouth serious? Goodluck man

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Cosplay / Which Is Better? Toyota Camry 2007 I4 Or V6 / Restoring Journey For Mercedes W211

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.