Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Supply Of Soyabeans And Rice From Benue. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Supply Of Soyabeans And Rice From Benue. (4656 Views)

1000 Tons Of Soyabeans And Cashew Nut Ready For Pick Up Or Delivery / Soyabeans And Maize Available In Large Quantities / Groundnut From Benue Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supply Of Soyabeans And Rice From Benue. by Yezzy(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2017
Well. I may be able to help with the truck thing. Am into transport and have trucks that ply that route. That said. I'll look into marketting of the soya and I'll get back to u this is my number 08120917657

1 Like

Re: Supply Of Soyabeans And Rice From Benue. by Ossysamsy(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2017
maamee01:
Are you in need of Soyabeans, processed and unprocessed Rice at an affordable price? Look no further. Just place your order anywhere and you will get it delivered to you.

call 08103878057

Have you heard this? Many Nigerian exporters have been defrauded of huge amount of money in the process of exporting commodities to foreign countries. Do you know why? They were not trained on export operations, management, documentations and the best methods of payment in export trade. This is terrible!!! Nigerians cannot continue to lose money to foreigners in the course of export business. Exporters, why don’t you get a practical manual that teaches the stages of export trade from processing and packaging of commodities to receipt of payment by the foreign buyers. It teaches export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment in export trade? It is a contemporary step-by-step guide to export trade. It tells all the contemporary dynamics in export trade. To get it, click on the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Supply Of Soyabeans And Rice From Benue. by dannie9099: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2018
Do you have soya beans now? and how much is it per ton? kindly reply asap

Thank you

maamee01:
Merry Christmas pals.

I'm still very much available to help you facilitate sourcing, and storing of Soyabeans as we are currently swimming in the season.

Current price:

Per bag = #11500

Per ton = #115,000

Truck ranges from #200,000 to #400,000 within Nigeria.

Don't bother abt warehousing I will shoulder that.

Product is always at its best quality. Stone free, sand free, chaff free etc.

Admin. Pls enable me post videos of work done so far.
Re: Supply Of Soyabeans And Rice From Benue. by kailaninasir: 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
For ur supply on Sesame seed, Cashew nut,soybeans,Maize,SOrghum,Gum Arabic. pls contact me via 08063573452 call/watsapp
Re: Supply Of Soyabeans And Rice From Benue. by Exporthub: 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2021
BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS! BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS!! BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS !!!

Our company buys maize and soyabeans in large quantity at very good prices. Interested and serious suppliers should contact us;

Call - 08060146455; WhatsApp - 07088673436; Email - info@exporthub.ng

Commodity - Maize, Soyabeans
Moisture - 12% or less
Payment Terms - Upon Delivery (Within 48hrs Max)
Quality - Free from weavils, insects or molds
Type - Old & New Crop
Minimum Supply per batch - 30tons
Maximum Supply per batch - As much as possible
Delivery Location - Lagos/Ibadan/Shagamu/Oyo/Ilorin

An Irrevocable LPO will be issued.

Our buying price is the best in the industry,

BUYER OF MAIZE AND SOYABEANS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos / Nairaland Farmers, Please HELP Save My Tomotoes!! / Rare! Nigerian Farmer Shows Off His Big Cassava. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.