Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos (4654 Views)

Why You Must Go Into Cassava Farming Now / "Vertical Sack Farming" My Pains, My Joy! My Experience So Far By: Organicfoods / Vertical Sack Farming Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by gaussy(m): 9:55am On Dec 30, 2015
Jesusbaby6
organicfoods
jonaboy
otes4me
iamodenigbo1
oluloveme

The bags are available for preorder now. presently there are two types, the one with 100 holes and the one used in growing tomato that can carry two tomato seedling.

You can also have the bags customized to suit different planting purposes.

Location is Lagos and delivery is nationwide two days after the receipt of payment.

The Large grow bags go for #2,500
The tomato grow bags go for #500

I can be reached on 080three584117two

1 Like

Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by Jesusbaby6(f): 10:43am On Dec 30, 2015
gaussy:
Jesusbaby6
organicfoods
jonaboy
otes4me
iamodenigbo1
oluloveme

The bags are available for preorder now. presently there are two types, the one with 100 holes and the one used in growing tomato that can carry two tomato seedling.

Location is Lagos and delivery is nationwide two days after the receipt of payment.

This is wonderful news. Please I will need 10 of the 100 holes bag. Will call for account info as I want it in Abuja
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by gaussy(m): 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
Jesusbaby6:

This is wonderful news. Please I will need 10 of the 100 holes bag. Will call for account info as I want it in Abuja

Okay ma, thanks for your patronage smiley
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by aAK1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 30, 2015
this is good. but i cant see the sample of the big bag
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by Pavore9: 11:26pm On Dec 30, 2015
gaussy:
Jesusbaby6
organicfoods
jonaboy
otes4me
iamodenigbo1
oluloveme

Get one of your bag filled with just sand and upload the picture. l hope provision was made to loosen the bag from the side after one has completed a cycle of usage.
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by gaussy(m): 6:32am On Dec 31, 2015
Pavore9:

Get one of your bag filled with just sand and upload the picture. l hope provision was made to loosen the bag from the side after one has completed a cycle of usage.

Okay, I will do that. Yes provision was made as the side was laced so that it can be loosed at the end of a planting cycle.
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by ijames: 7:09am On Dec 31, 2015
How many plants can on large bag carry?
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by Jesusbaby6(f): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2015
ijames:
How many plants can on large bag carry?

The holes at the side is for 100 but at the top of the bag, you can also plant like 10 or more plants depending on the spacing and crop planted
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by gaussy(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
Jesusbaby6:

The holes at the side is for 100 but at the top of the bag, you can also plant like 10 or more plants depending on the spacing and crop planted
Yes, that's correct.
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by Refreshagain: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hello Pavore9, can the sack be used from seed to harvest? Can one sack be assigned to more than one type of plant?
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by gaussy(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2016
Still available..

Buy now and get a free pack of either coriander or lettuce seed wink

cc: pavore9

Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by Pavore9: 9:59am On Jan 09, 2016
Refreshagain:
Hello Pavore9, can the sack be used from seed to harvest? Can one sack be assigned to more than one type of plant?

For the sides, you plant seedlings then on the top you can seed plant. Yes, one can grow more than one type crop with it.
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by Pavore9: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2016
gaussy:
Still available..

Buy now and get a free pack of either coriander or lettuce seed wink

cc: pavore9

This can pass, just hope the quality of the material is high on durability.
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by gaussy(m): 10:17am On Jan 09, 2016
Pavore9:

This can pass, just hope the quality of the material is high on durability.

It is, the quality is better than that one used from Kenya, but then only time would be the best judge smiley

I have the squash seeds if you're still interested.
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by Pavore9: 10:27am On Jan 09, 2016
gaussy:

It is, the quality is better than that one used from Kenya, but then only time would be the best judge smiley

I have the squash seeds if you're still interested.

I will have to take your word on the quality. As per the squash seeds l have already had it sent down to Nigeria through someone who travelled down last Tuesday.
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by gaussy(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2016
Pavore9:

I will have to take your word on the quality. As per the squash seeds l have already had it sent down to Nigeria through someone who travelled down last Tuesday.

Okay
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by gaussy(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
Keep the orders coming....

080three584117two
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by Mercie123(f): 3:16pm On May 27, 2016
How many cucumber seeds could be planted in one big bag? Is it economical for cucumber farming? Thanks
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by Pavore9: 4:36pm On May 27, 2016
Mercie123:
How many cucumber seeds could be planted in one big bag? Is it economical for cucumber farming? Thanks

You do not need the big bag. Get used cement bags, have it properly washed and sun-dried.
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by Mercie123(f): 6:46pm On May 27, 2016
k

1 Like

Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by Mercie123(f): 12:47pm On May 28, 2016
k
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by lanre2009: 2:31am On Jun 12, 2016
gaussy:
Jesusbaby6
organicfoods
jonaboy
otes4me
iamodenigbo1
oluloveme

Is it possible to see this bags at in operation on a farm in or around Lagos??
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by SenseiAri: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
Are these still available?

Hopefully with the promo?

@gaussy
Re: Vertical Sacks For Vertfical Farming Now Available, Lagos by akinprecious: 6:08am On Jun 09, 2017
Pls I need potting bag for planting seedling.
The bag size is 12.5cm wide by 24cm height. I.e (12.5 x 24cm. Let me knw cost per bag/pack.
WhatsApp number 07058642028

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers, Please HELP Save My Tomotoes!! / Say The Truth: Do You Conduct Soil Test B4 Farming? / Rare! Nigerian Farmer Shows Off His Big Cassava. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.