Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Exporting From Nigeria Abroad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exporting From Nigeria Abroad (1066 Views)

Forex Policy: Iberia Withdraws Services From Nigeria / I Am In Need Of Advise & Tips On The Cheapest Shipping Method 4rm Nigeria Abroad / Exporting Goods From Uk To Lagos: Which Goods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exporting From Nigeria Abroad by Orthoclase(f): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2009
Hello AllĀ  ,
Does any body in the house knows what it takes to export goods/raw material from Nigeria Abroad , or is any body currently into such, am looking at business oopportunitiesin this field but i need informationĀ  Please help.
Thank you
Re: Exporting From Nigeria Abroad by Tospej: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2009
Your detail is not enough. Do you have products to export?.

To start with, register a company with CAC. Obtain Export permission at Nigerian Export promotion Council.

You can approach any Shipping line to tell you how much it will cost to carry your products to its destination and the person to receive it.

Send your questions or inquiries to tospej@yahoo.com
Re: Exporting From Nigeria Abroad by Orthoclase(f): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2009
Thank you tospej,
I do not have any for now, but i am looking into sourcing Agric produce from the North, to export. My major challenge is packaging, and gettingĀ  customers that will be buy my goods abroad how do i find a market in cambodia( for instance)?.
Re: Exporting From Nigeria Abroad by Thethy(m): 10:15pm On Mar 27, 2012

(1) (Reply)

.. / They Lied To You About Making Money Online. . . Seriously! / Copper Cathode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.