Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) (24905 Views)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Ogun One-Chance Robber/Rapist Arrested After His Victims Recognized Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by vioment: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2017
Pure thief. See face. May God help you get conscience.
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by honeymills(f): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2017
Stupid thief!!! U know say u wan dey rob, u come dey rob persin wey the hustle like you... Oloshi, u know go rob all these politicians wet dey loot our money daily... How much u steal?/#200k? Stupid boi.. They show us politicians that are stealing daily on TV and on naira land, even their pikin wet dey loot 20 billions, why u no go them house go collect ur share? Robbers should stop focussing on the masses , they should face our political and economical looters.
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by hedonistic: 11:13am On Feb 06, 2017
ovieigho:
Fine boy! The govt has failed him and he resulted to self help...poor boy, bad govt, bad constitution that gave only the politicians opportunity to amass more wealth
Ogbeni keep quiet. Is he the only victim of the so-called "bad govt"? If every frustrated Nigerian takes to violent crimes like armed robbery and kidnapping, there will be nobody left anymore to rob or kidnap.

Hardship is NEVER an excuse for subjecting your fellow innocent citizens to violence. At worst, go do yahoo or carry drugs. I can excuse that, but can never excuse violent crime.
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by Blurryface(m): 11:14am On Feb 06, 2017
Beard Gang, please coman collect one of your own.

Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by ollaxworld: 11:15am On Feb 06, 2017
Eni to ba so oyinbo ni ile ana e

talk2archy:
Alao Alao Alao, how many times did i call you.... wepu aka enwe na ofe ........ like if you know the remaining and share if you are one of the afonjas.
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by chuksroberts(m): 11:16am On Feb 06, 2017
What a shame..wasted
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by ovieigho(m): 11:16am On Feb 06, 2017
hedonistic:
Ogbeni keep quiet. Is he the only victim of the so-called "bad govt"? If every frustrated Nigerian takes to violent crimes like armed robbery and kidnapping, there will be nobody left anymore to rob or kidnap.

Hardship is NEVER an excuse for subjecting your fellow innocent citizens to violence. At worst, go do yahoo or carry drugs. I can excuse that, but can never excuse violent crime.
koshi lo! Who ask you to even quote my opinion? U get job make u dey get time type here? Abi u think say yahoo+ wey u dey do na work! Tell me if u haven't commit any crime in your life either small or big! Big barrawo!
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by Deniyi76: 11:19am On Feb 06, 2017
Before .....very day for the thief one day for the owner, but now...one day for the thief very day for the owner. ewon lo makusi. grin
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by FTbomb(m): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2017
ajiboleee oleee!
ajiboleee oleee!!
ajiboleee oleee!!! angry
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by FTbomb(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2017
ovieigho:
Fine boy! The govt has failed him and he resulted to self help...poor boy, bad govt, bad constitution that gave only the politicians opportunity to amass more wealth
ovie! is government failure an excuse for robbing innocent people? mind yourself o!
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by cutedharmee: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2017
Weeeeyreeeeeeey.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by ikp120(m): 11:29am On Feb 06, 2017
That one go come Nairaland dey form big boy and beard gang grin grin grin grin grin
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by ovieigho(m): 11:31am On Feb 06, 2017
FTbomb:
ovie! is government failure an excuse for robbing innocent people? mind yourself o!
am only commenting on a freestyle..lol BTW who is the greatest robbers here? The govt! Who knows maybe they robbed the guy's parent ot their pensions which make him not get quality education and basic things of live! He is giving back what the society made of him...lol
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by genxris: 11:42am On Feb 06, 2017
Criminal, let him be locked up forever in kirikiri
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by tydi(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2017
Let us all stop being sentimental all tribes steals,it's not DNA sh*ts.

Our Government is bAd,let us unity and do something about it.
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by jojothegreat(m): 11:49am On Feb 06, 2017
Busted.. Him cup done full
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by mavinc4u(f): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2017
He did it the first time and he was arrested and granted bail yet he didn't stop. This time no bail; they should either lock him up for life or execute him without mercy. No time for nonsense stories.
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by tydi(m): 11:52am On Feb 06, 2017
hedonistic:

Mr Man!

pls what discerns "drug pushing and robbery "
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
One chance
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
bitchass nigga don provided food for the ncan afonja wankers
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Every day for the thief but one day for the owner. Bastard !!!.
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by esthadewunmi(f): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
Your own don't meet u,u can't go to naigeria purse and steal good trillion or billion like others use to do. Omo ale( bastard)
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by neche2007: 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
it is in their DNA 5 and 6 . kleptomaniac in nature
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by laginks: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
my dear brothers/sisters who are fraudsters/one chance/ scammers etc that are reading this now, please note that one we would be reading your own story too.. Maybe you may even be a victim of a mob action that would lead to your death. money is not all there is to life.......please desist from fraudulent practices and embrace hard work and honesty.

It would amaze us that the guy may even be a naiiralander... and we all throw stones at the government officials for corrupt practices, yet we ourselves are no better...please lets all examine our ways..

360frolic:
Ajibola Alao, 29, a member of a one-chance gang arrested by operatives of the Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of the Lagos State Police Command, has disclosed that his failure to heed his late mother’s advice not to steal other peoples’ sweat caused his arrest.

Alao was chased and arrested on Thursday afternoon during one of his routine operations in Oshodi after dispossessing their lone passenger of his two phones and the sum of N60,000:00.

The suspect, in company of the driver and conductor of their operational bus, a Volkswagen Transporter, with registration number, APP 820 XE, had picked up their passenger, Asotie Benedict, at Ladipo with agreed plan to drop him at Oshodi Under Bridge.

But instead, Alao and his accomplices, armed with an alternative plan did not stop at Oshodi Under Bridge for him to alight.

Citing the presence of LASTMA at that Bus Stop, they pretended they ascending the bridge towards Oshodi Oke, it was at this point they dispossessed Asotie of his two mobile phones (Blackberry Passport and Samsung) and his wallet containing N60,000:00 before forcing him to alight while the vehicle was in motion.

According to Asotie, 24, “After throwing me out in motion, they threw N100:00 fare beside me on the road, perhaps, for me to find my way back home. But, I didn’t give up, I chased the danfo bus…. Fortunately, I sighted RRS vehicle, Response 091 and I quickly alerted them and they chased the vehicle to a halt. They arrested Alao, who took all I had on me but the driver and the conductor abandoned their vehicle and escaped.”

He added, “All they took from me were found on him and some additional phones, which he disclosed to the police they took from previous victims of their one-chance operations.”

Alao, in his confessional statement, admitted been be part of a three man one-chance gang and that the two additional phones in his possession belonged to two previous victims of their operation in Oshodi.

He stated “I have been in the business of one-chance since 2015. At a point, I stopped and began pickpocketing, joining buses to Sango, Agege, Oshodi, Apapa and disembarking whenever I had fleeced commuters of their phones and money…. At a time, I was arrested in Mushin Olosa Police station. My mum, who was very ill and on admission in an hospital at that time was brought to see me in a chattered car in detention…. She pleaded with the officers and secured my bail. She warned me repeatedly never to take other peoples’ sweat.”

“She told me that if I have been using other peoples’ sweat to foot her hospital bills, I should stop it forthwith. She insisted that if I want to live long, I should stop stealing from people. She added that the consequences would be too severe for me if I go back again. Few weeks after the incident, she died,” he disclosed.

He continued: I did it then because I needed N140, 000 to pay my house rent. At this time, I got more than that from a week’s operation but I didn’t stop then. Now, I went back into it to help raise funds for my siblings so that they won't follow the same path…. I am the first child and the breadwinner of the family. Since the death of my mother, I have been taking care of my brothers. That was my promise to my mum before her death…. Most of my colleagues in the business were arrested by RRS last year. Few ones who were not arrested relocated to other states.”

Confirming the development, the State's Police Public Relations Officer, Superintendent of Police, SP. Dolapo Badmos, said that the Command will not rest on its oars in nipping in the bud criminal activities in the state.

The suspect has been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Yaba, for further investigation.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-one-chance-operator-arrested-in.html
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by laginks: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
laginks:
my dear brothers/sisters who are fraudsters/one chance/ scammers etc that are reading this now, please note that one day we would be reading your own story too.. Maybe you may even be a victim of a mob action that would lead to your death. money is not all there is to life.......please desist from fraudulent practices and embrace hard work and honesty.

It would amaze us that the guy may even be a naiiralander... and we all throw stones at the government officials for corrupt practices, yet we ourselves are no better...please lets all examine our ways..

Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by Maydfourth: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
Come and see Seun Egbegbe Cousin oooo
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by tuna4servi(m): 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
lofty900:
Ajibola alao cheesy
Not ajibola, It is Ajibole
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 4:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
Abeg epp me deposit the guy to Prison

So dat we can have rest of mind

Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by Goldenboy007(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
This one and many more will join the #IstandWithNigeria protest to complain about the corruption in Nigeria.
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by introvertious: 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
but the guy fine sha
Re: One-Chance Robber Arrested In Lagos With Phones And Cash (Photos) by Fourwinds: 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
look at this able body man.....nonsense ...smash d idiot blokus jaree...

a 24 years old working to earn money and d foolish idiot snatching it away

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide After Landlord Sends Him Packing / Ada Jombo: Wife Of Slain Civil Defence Officer Curses Killers Of Husband / Bandits Intercept Ambulance Carrying Dead Body In Abia Community, Kidnap 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.