Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) (38442 Views)

Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / Dino Melaye And His 2 Sons Rock Stylish Super Eagles Jersey (Photo) / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by buchilino(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2017
NOT TRYING 2 SOUND LIKE A JEALOUS DUDE, BUT I THINK D POVERTY IN KOGI MUST BE VERY ALARMING 4 DIS GUY 2 BE DOING ALL DIS SHOW OFFS ON D INTERNET.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by fiponmile(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
God bless you.
true talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by Limitless72(m): 9:00am On Feb 06, 2017
wawappl:
THIS GUY IS ALWAYS INTERESTED IN SHOWING OFF

Common sense they say is not common...broz wher u keep ur initiative...
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2017
focus7:
With Dino attitude, it's obvious that Nigeria youths are not prepared or mature for leadership.
what is d meaning of mature for leadership,like as if there is a time we were prepared or we should be preparing for a time.listen bro,there is no time a people are ever ready or prepared,its about them getting tired of suffering,and if its nw,then are prepared and matured.i pity whichever part of kogi dis idiot is repping sha
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:06am On Feb 06, 2017
Because of Valentine's day gifts, some girls are even apologizing for what they didn't do .
They Be Like ''sweety,I'm Sorry For What Chelsea did to Arsenal
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by tawababiola: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2017
Nnamdd1:
Vertu phones are said to be the most expensive phones in the world right now.

According to tech analysts "All Vertus are hand built and made out of exotic materials, but that is not the main point of owning a Vertu phone. A Vertu comes with a status symbol only a Vertu has, and only a select few can afford it. It is like a Rolls Royce. People buy it to flaunt their wealth and showcase their status".

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/02/dino-melaye-shows-off-his-customized-vertu-phones.html
Better of as youths leader
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by Angelb4: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2017
These are the Nigerian activists that the street people follow to protest.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:27am On Feb 06, 2017
wawappl:
THIS GUY IS ALWAYS INTERESTED IN SHOWING OFF

While you are always only interested in exhibiting deep rooted jealousy! smiley
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by focus7: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2017
felaismyhero:
what is d meaning of mature for leadership,like as if there is a time we were prepared or we should be preparing for a time.listen bro,there is no time a people are ever ready or prepared,its about them getting tired of suffering,and if its nw,then are prepared and matured.i pity whichever part of kogi dis idiot is repping sha
You are right bro. But truth be said, we can never be considered to be matured if this type of Dino mentality of opulence display is not condemn in our society.

Leadership we must state clearly comes with sense of responsibility, but what we have everywhere among our youths is attempt to show off by everyone that they have made it, you are a witness to several posts on nairaland where people want to announce everything they achieve even when one wanted to buy a car for his mum, how deranged people can become.

A friend sent me a video on whatsapp showing governor Ajimobi daughter and some of her friends spraying dollars at party in London and i was like what a misplace priority, the international observes that have access to such video will never think of Nigerian youths seriously.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 9:29am On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:
Senator Dino and Governor Bello are testaments to the fact most Nigerian youths, if given power, will not deliver.

Check our various SUGs official on our various campuses and their frivolous lifestyles, then you would realize that this country has little or no hope

Good governance is not about buying toys, it's all about sober and cautious handling of power to the benefit of the people.

100% correct.Nigerian youths are as corrupt,lazy,ineffective and clueless as their leaders.

You can quote me but I won't see it
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:00am On Feb 06, 2017
Who elect this man to become a senator is what I don't get.....cant someone explain to me plsssssssssssssssss?
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by kadree(m): 10:19am On Feb 06, 2017
Nigeria politicians are all thieves, vampires and extremely callous set of entities. When will our youth learn to love demselves more than these rogues? You come online, kp pilling up numbers of enemies made as a result of party n tribal divide for nuisance who barely know of your existence.
Jonathan and his gangs of thieves looted ur future to d last pick and all could do with ur empty head is to come hia n tag him ur hero. Under buhari's anti-curruption nose, his aid are stealing states fund, confusion n policy somersault have become our daily share n again u fight n argue over men who have taken to run ur lives and future as a business center. Leaders of tomorrow my big foot!
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by goldedprince: 10:22am On Feb 06, 2017
did ya see that rolex? e go feed a whole constituency for this recession
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:27am On Feb 06, 2017
Tazmode:
Is that so?

pls oga ronaldo can i cme n pack ur shoe for 5milliom naira weekly?
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by idirect(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:
Senator Dino and Governor Bello are testaments to the fact most Nigerian youths, if given power, will not deliver.

Check our various SUGs official on our various campuses and their frivolous lifestyles, then you would realize that this country has little or no hope

Good governance is not about buying toys, it's all about sober and cautious handling of power to the benefit of the people.
You have spoken well
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2017
it look childish
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by Bowwow11(m): 10:45am On Feb 06, 2017
chai our politicians has finished this country dis phone cost over $10,000 if it is true dat d phone is Vertu phones
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by Bimpe29: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2017
The guy has passion for luxury. Let him be more passionate with his constituents.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by kamossreal(m): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2017
When someone here said, the phone Femi Oyendika is holding is Vertu, people say its old Nokia phone.. . Haha the truth has been refle
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by kamossreal(m): 11:56am On Feb 06, 2017
kamossreal:
When someone here said, the phone Femi Otedola8a is holding is Vertu, people say its old Nokia phone.. . Haha the truth has been refle
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by phenomem(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:

You are blessed. You've just spoken it right out of my mouth. Our leadership capabilities is faulty right from the grass root. It's not that there are no good leaders among us but they have been brain washed by the warped thought that corruption is sweet so when they get to power be it sug, clo, class reps, till the very top, all they can think of is their pocket first.

I could remember during a protest in school at oou when our school fee was so much. The so called sug held a meeting after the protest with the vc. When they came out of the meeting, we were just told to go home that nothing has changed. Then I get to wonder what actually happened in the meeting. It was later that we get to know that the sug sold us out to get free education and this was to our peril.

The students are corrupt
The religious leaders are corrupt
The activists are corrupt
The celebrities are corrupt
The politicians are currupt
The police and judiciary that is suppose to protect us is corrupt.

God help us in this country
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by Proffdada: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
Meanwhile I'm purchasing a sniper rifle to eliminate all these bastards
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by Tolams16(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Dino maleye yeye man.......dis is how big ppl show off......

Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
$475 Louis Vuitton Shades- Check!

$45000 Rolex- Check!

$12,700x2 Vertu phones- Check

Nigerians are dumb for allowing the likes of Dino and his gang to continue fleecing them day in, day out.
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by tundeshola(m): 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
Most outstanding nd d most outspppoken senator..
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by mikejegede(m): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
ABEG,shey una they see that watch for baba hand,e reach to buy house for V.I..plus he owns a vertu phone,two for that matter,which is more than $20k(more than 6million naira today)..And them say money no dey the country..where the money con dey go..
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by vislabraye(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2017
This man is irresponsible
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by NaijaElba(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:

God bless you...you have said it all...include Dimeji Bankole when next you have opportunity to write abt this again!
Re: Dino Melaye And His Customized Vertu Phones (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
dose any one knows the cost of that phone?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts / Video From Benin City One-Million-Man March For Peter Obi / Nigerian Soldiers Cooking Caterpillars At The Battlefield (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.