Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Akinwumi Adeshina Is A Year Older - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwumi Adeshina Is A Year Older (431 Views)

When I Was Working In The Southeast I Saw What The Igbo Could Do - Akinwumi / Police Surround NBA Ikeja, Chairman Adeshina Ogunlana Arrested / Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akinwumi Adeshina Is A Year Older by 2odd(m): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2017
Akinwumi Adesina is the President of the African Development Bank. Born: February 6, 1960 (age 57 years), Nigeria

He previously served as Nigeria's Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development. Until his appointment as Minister in 2010, he was Vice President of Policy and Partnerships for the Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA).

In 2015, he was elected as the President of the African Development Bank. He was the first Nigerian to hold the post.

In July 2007, he was awarded the YARA Prize for the African Green Revolution in Oslo.

In 2008, Purdue University’s College of Agriculture gave him their Distinguished Agricultural Alumni Award.

In 2010 he was awarded an Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters by Franklin and Marshall College

In 2013, he was named as Forbes African Person of the Year.

On May 5, 2015, he was awarded an Extraordinary Achievement Award by Silverbird Television, Nigeria.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akinwumi_Adesina

1 Share

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Is A Year Older by IykeChukz(m): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2017
Please source it okay...

Gej's better pikin....

More glorious years I wish you...

HBD boss!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Is A Year Older by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 06, 2017
Happy birthday to the original Adesina.

In case you wanna know the fake Adesina, he's currently speaking for Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Akinwumi Adeshina Is A Year Older by laudate: 8:07am On Feb 06, 2017
Akinwunmi Adesina - the best Minister of Agriculture that Nigeria ever had!! May you live long and continue to confound your detractors! cool

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Bus Conductors To Wear Uniforms, Name Tags, Badges – BCAN / BREAKING: I Need Longer Period Of Rest, Says Buhari / We Will Trace Treasury Looters, Serving Or Retired – AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.