Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja (45568 Views)

#iStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive Gets New Jeep Days After Car Accident. PICS / Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by Newbiee: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2017
Is needless, since the cowards have cancelled theirs
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by honeymills(f): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2017
These are mad Nigerians! Haba! You support 500 % inflation of prices?... You support this bull.shit. leaders? I dontbilifit!!! These people are enemies of Nigeria! #istandwithnigeria#
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by toogbasky(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2017
Chai, dem don share 10-10 thousand for all dis ones
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by MOSICATED5(m): 10:05am On Feb 06, 2017
Nigerian can never I say NEVER be better . just becuz of 5k see what people are doing
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by 2016v2017: 10:06am On Feb 06, 2017
ogwomba:
Hunger go wire you guys tire. Foolishness at his peak.
you see what 2face,a man of 2 face canceled ? some people said he did it for fear of his life and family,this people supporting buhari now fears who?
I suspected that 2face have collected money/contract or appointment from them.I need someone to prove me wrong
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by freeze001(f): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:
BUT IF U ASK ME THIS IS COMPLETE MADNESS....ITS EITHER THIS GOVERNMENT IS SPENDING SO MUCH TO COVER PROPAGANDA'S OR THEY ARE NAIVE TO THE POINT THEY CANT COME OUT CLEAN TO POINT THEIR FAULTS.

HOW WOULD ANYBODY LAY CLAIM OF ENDING TERRORISM WHERAS EVERY-WEEK THERE IS ONE OR TWO NEWS OF HERDSMEN ATTACK AND BOMBING....THAT U OCCUPIED SAMBISA DOENST MEAN YOU HAVE ELIMINATED BOKO HARAM.

That is why Ministry of Information has a higher budget than the Ministry of Health, it is for 'incidences and miscellaneous expenses' like these.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by Authoreety: 10:07am On Feb 06, 2017
Chai!!!!!!!!

C level o.......

How much did they pay u these guys

I guess not more than 2k

Onestly ehhh.................

We Nigerians are really ashamed of these guys

SMH
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by shegxi(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2017
esthadewunmi:
Shame to Buari and APC with the number of this people,it shows they are bidding there hunger tongue I believe they have settle them with fake promise and 1k.
shame to everybody.....apc,pdp, nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by rolams(m): 10:07am On Feb 06, 2017
These are the set of shameless, brainless, good for nothing, myopic imbeciles trying to be prudent to the dead brain govt.

Thank God they are not many!

Receive sense and refuse to be stupid now!
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by CaptPlanet(m): 10:08am On Feb 06, 2017
ogwomba:

Hunger don dey destroy their brain already

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by elantraceey(f): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2017
ephi123:
Hungry mofos. Wonder how much they collected, 10k tops.

You are standing with Buhari. Buhari is chilling in London, constant electricity, good healthcare (so te he is waiting for test result), cheap food. But what do these ones have? Unequipped health centers, generator noise provided they can afford to fill it with diesel, bad roads and so on.

Continue standing.

10k ke? who dash them?
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by stansaintly(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2017
God, what kind of country is this? People priced out of their conscience just because of some morsels of food. The political environment we are polluting today will of certainty take its revenge on our children tomorrow. Let us not be sold for a spoon of crispy mint cos things get worst immediately a man fails to call a spade by its name.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by naijalodge(m): 10:09am On Feb 06, 2017
How I wish the #IStandWithNIGERIA protesters fit run into this useless #IStand with Buhari protesters,make ogun kill all of them...useless Buharians
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by ShoProperties(m): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2017
Tinubu dont want to give room in lagos for any other party. The 2face protest was sponsored by pdp and lagos been the headquarter of Apc . Even if people dont want to stand with Buhari the ptotest shouldnt be in lagos .
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by WINNERMENTALITY: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2017
freeze001:

That is why Ministry of Information has a higher budget than the Ministry of Health, it is for 'incidences and miscellaneous expenses' like these.
and some pro-Nigerians dont see anything wrong in it.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by ephi123(f): 10:10am On Feb 06, 2017
elantraceey:

10k ke? who dash them?

Loooool cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by Mryallo: 10:11am On Feb 06, 2017
Dis is hijacking

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by Aburi001: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2017
ogwomba:

Then they dragged...Tuface to Jesus, with stones in their hands, Saying;

Hypocrites- Master, Master, this one has babies from different women. In fact 5 children from 3 women, he has no moral standards to lead a peaceful protest asking the FG to sit up and do her job. What shall we do to him? He is no example of abstinence.

Jesus bent down, writing on the sands all the women they have slept with legally and illegally, he said to them.

Jesus - He who has never ejaculated inside a condom should cast the first stone. Know ye not that, those sperms inside a condom are potential children you flushed down daily in the toilet ?

Buharideens on hearing the words of Jesus, knew that some of them have not only flushed down potential children in the toilet but have paid for multiple women to abort their babies for them.

The Buharideens dropped their stones and left Jesus and Tuface.

Jesus turned to Tuface and said

Jesus - Tuface, has any one condemned you?

Tuface shaking and with his hands raised answered Jesus.

Tuface - Baba Jesus, na you be the correct baba, with you nothing dey happen.

Jesus said to him.

Jesus - Tuface, go thy sins are forgiven. No body holy pass. Lead the protest my son, tell Pharaoh to make life comfortable for my children or resign (let my people go).

The end!!

Enough Is Enough!
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by berrystunn(m): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2017
Look at my people
Corrupt government paid people to do this.
I pray hardship will locate them now and forevermore

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by freeze001(f): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:

and some pro-Nigerians don't see anything wrong in it.

Mbanu! How can they when they are fed all the lies they wish were true despite factual evidence and occurrences to the contrary?
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by darknetcom: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2017
una see??..

this is how its done in a young democracy like nigeria has....no blocking roads,no shops must close and they got permit from the goverment to hold protest..
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2017
Imagine the police have not arrested them and this Tuface can do is demoralize Nigerians. And for in support of the current hardship in Nigeria, may their generations enjoy it
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by Greene66: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2017
Buhari is the most clueless.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by holakunle69(m): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2017
ogwomba:
And what's ur buisness with that...let them stand biko..wetin be your own ...
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by smartiyke78: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2017
I weep for som set of pple in dis zoo called Nigeria who have been so disillusiond by d debt of dia gross dark mentality dat may never b able to c light in dia lifetime...

As u sale ur concsience nd embrace d parth of darkness filled with sufering nd hardship, may u remain in dat dugeon all ur life!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by wristbangle: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2017
It's obvious these ones have exchanged their birthright for small peanuts. Shameless people.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by vicmela(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2017
But they can stop #istandagainstHim
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by elmahmoud: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2017
ogwomba:
Ogbeni what is your problem
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by Bhol28: 10:16am On Feb 06, 2017
#5000 for lowest class people have already taken off
Some jobless Nigerians have already been fixed up and its a continous programme.
Boko Haram killings reduced drastically
The major problem that have been killing our economy CORRUPTION is continously being tackled in an unprecedented way.

Time will tell.We shall decide.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by freeborn76(m): 10:18am On Feb 06, 2017
When you see same caps and shirts, then you know they are sponsored...nonsense

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by keyanZuzer: 10:19am On Feb 06, 2017
ephi123:
Hungry mofos. Wonder how much they collected, 10k tops.

You are standing with Buhari. Buhari is chilling in London, constant electricity, good healthcare (so te he is waiting for test result), cheap food. But what do these ones have? Unequipped health centers, generator noise provided they can afford to fill it with diesel, bad roads and so on.

Continue standing.
10k? 2k tops. Pathetic set of people
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by genxris: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2017
Zombies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 12 Senators That Endorsed Fuel Price Increase / Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday / Adorable Photos Of Fayose & His Sons, "The Soldiers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.