Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja (45578 Views)

#iStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive Gets New Jeep Days After Car Accident. PICS / Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive / Photos Of Tinubu Addressing Protesters In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by kennieG(m): 10:58am On Feb 06, 2017
Chaii Nigeria is finished.. End of discussion
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 06, 2017
It's official! ...nig is a banana republic!
*pro govt rally=ALLOWED
*Pro people rally =DIS-ALLOWED!
#buHOROR is the most useless, power-drunk, despotic scum i ever voted!
#ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by michresakidjo(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2017
WINNERMENTALITY:
Look at their head...... so its clear someone is sponsoring the protest.......

But the other one, people were cursing 2face out because of hearsay wheras this one is sponsored 100 percent.

I no talk anything o
what do you expect......if dem give you 2k in this harsh economic you no fit do am abi??!......some nigerians are basket of deplorables.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by Abagworo(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2017
Seenyo:
It's official! ...nig is a banana republic! *pro govt rally=ALLOWED *Pro people rally =DIS-ALLOWED! #buHOROR is the most useless, power-drunk, despotic scum i ever voted! #ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!
All rallies were allowed.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by lastborn19: 11:03am On Feb 06, 2017
We gave them money to buy cap....someone is sponsoring them.foolish people
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by ogwomba(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2017
bcashy:

Simply they no follow ur line of stupidity abi?
Which line of stupidity are you talking about? that the heat of this administration is not affecting you. waka jor we know una.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by leisuretym: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2017
#istandwiththeDEAD#
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by WINNERMENTALITY: 11:12am On Feb 06, 2017
Blaqchild4eva:
Compare the Boko Haram menace with that of GEJ's era. A simple truth will not kill you

i did not say their attack did not reduce..but all am saying its mockery for one to say u have eliminated boko haram yete they still Bomb once in every two weeks..
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by Johnsown1(m): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2017
Hungry on the high ends, see that man head with his harmattan coat of many colours,
Na old people that they will trick will #1500 and food not a youth that wants to ride G-wagon
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by FREDYA(m): 11:23am On Feb 06, 2017
Some of them just confessed to TVC reporter that they are being paid for the protest...
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by Calistus85: 11:25am On Feb 06, 2017
These are the sponsored Zombies!
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by akoko11: 11:25am On Feb 06, 2017
Nonsense
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by Ibman: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2017
We are in serious trouble in this Nation. Imagine a lot of people seeing things up sidedown despite the undeniable proof of suffering currently being experienced in this Nation. God help us.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by agarawu23(m): 11:30am On Feb 06, 2017
Fvcked nation. angry
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by lagdmark(m): 11:33am On Feb 06, 2017
When Buhari was alive did they stand for?
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by elijah24(m): 11:35am On Feb 06, 2017
this so so painful.....i just my lost hope in this nation.....GOD ow did i became a nigerian? the protest against bad Govt policy was shutdown by police under the excuse of hoodlums hijacking it,,but this one in support of buhari, police is not shuting it down ooo abi...the moment citizens lose their freedom to express theirselves and associations that is the day we lose our collective direction for one naija.....in my own opinion ONE NIGERIA only exist on paper not in reality....just gat to gerrout of this place called nigeria...am tired of waiting and hoping
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by truthstands11: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2017
He who laughs last laughs the best. No problem. Keep standing with him. Honestly, hunger, poverty and unemployment are very terrible factors. So, despite all the hunger in the land, a breathing human being in this country will stand with Buhari. Very unfortunate. Carefully look at their faces, you'll be able to make conclusions for yourself. There was a country.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by truthstands11: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2017
So police is sure of security for this protest but will not guarantee security for those that want to speak out against the federal govt. Indeed, there was a country. Very unfortunate.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by greatermax77(m): 11:47am On Feb 06, 2017
Uselessness at its pick, while not lie down with him
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by tbliss22(m): 12:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
This is really madness. They started standing with buhari all because 3k was given to them and some cups of rice. Its obvious now that a little hunger makes average Nigerians to sell their birthright.

How I wish that a video can be recorded to be kept for their unborn children. Those generations to come will definitely curse them.

Where did we get it wrong as blacks? I feel like gunning them down right now. The country's economy is in shambles and you are standing with a man who is not even fit healthwise to lead the country. Mr president is in London catching fun and enjoying good life with the country's resources.

Shame on these set of people for doing this, they are really disguisting....
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by steve13(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
Loool, they look really hungry ,Shameless
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by yinkslinks(m): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
They all look like cows with the truck use in transporting cows sad sad sad sad sad sad cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by bejeria101(m): 12:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
elantraceey:

10k ke? who dash them?

Rented crowd lol more like stranded with buhari hehehe. Shame wont even allow them to see the truth. A friend of mine told me he wld rather be hungry in buhari govt than enjoy in Gej govt,i was like this is the height of madness. This somebody that made money during Gej in real estate,working on estate and personal houses. Sorry to say dis he is northern,their hate for gej made them go after pmb.who is yet to perform the miracle they expect.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by Ugosample(m): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
ShoProperties:
Tinubu dont want to give room in lagos for any other party. The 2face protest was sponsored by pdp and lagos been the headquarter of Apc . Even if people dont want to stand with Buhari the ptotest shouldnt be in lagos .

What you just wrote makes no sense
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by Msmither: 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
ogwomba:
Hunger go wire you guys tire. Foolishness at his peak.

bunch of idiots... sold their rights for money

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by handofGod1(m): 2:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
this is why we can't move forward speedily in naija. u dey suffer stil dey thank d person wey dey punish u. when we go learn for this county?
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by bjay13: 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
9ja is actually divided along both religious and ethnic lines. We have all that takes to be united against political strategies which cause division.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by alaskido(m): 4:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
I do not see any policemen with them. This tells you that if you are for the government you are free to protest without any harassment but if you are against the government, you will see police, navy, army, airforce, traffic warden all on the road shooting tear gas and shooting peaceful protesters with live bullets.
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by lereinter(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
before i agree to a protest against buhari
there must serious protest against governors senators and rep
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by Horus(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myEywJf4k3g

Pro-Buhari Protest: Group Caries Out Peaceful Rallies In Abuja
Re: PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
God bless you guys..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Supreme Court Ruling On Imo May Affect Ganduje / Seyi Bola Tinubu Plays Polo - PHOTOS / Coaster Bus For Ministry Of Happiness And Purpose Fufillment In Imo (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.