Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,924 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock (19048 Views)

Arewa Consultative Forum Gives Conditions For Restructuring Of Nigeria / Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) / Ganduje: 'I Don't Sleep At Public Functions, I Only Pretend'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by TeamSimple(m): 2:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Nigerians should be more worried that Yemi Osinbajo is as blank as Muhamadu Buhari.
There's nothing to choose between both men in the presidency. That's the tragedy!

Were Buhari to join his ancestors the Nigerian situation would not change for good.
It is in that horrific sense that APC underdeveloped Nigeria and ruined the country.

APC has no intellectuals members in its numbers, but just a raft of demagogues.
Those demagogues can recite Koranic verses but can't think from premiss
to conclusion on practical matters of public administration or economics.

APC is a party of illiterates enabled to power by majority illiterate voters.
Muhamadu Buhari is the face of APC illiteracy destroying Nigeria today >>>>>>>> Sahara reporters
Your stupidity is so Angelic
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by santino09: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Osinbajo is a ghost worker[/b][/quote]
Hahahhahahahahah! Choi! I cant fit lag again
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by johnstar(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
No diff btwn dis man and buhari

Dey have one thing in common

Dullards grin
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by AngelicBeing: 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
[s]
TeamSimple:

Your stupidity is so Angelic
[/s] Zombie grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Mr Acting President.
well, i maintain my stance, he is mr president, he wil run the remaining tenure till 2019 while buhari will be treating his health till d end of d tenure
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
otega001:
First time i will be seeing our acting president wearing another color of cloth aside black

u spoke my mynd, how come u did
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
Dhayor001:
The protesters outside Aso Villa gate just want to see you for something, its not really serious.

Can you spare a minute please?

yes, i can. are they outside the gate or inside the gate grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by fatiaforreal: 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
hakyma:
people are protesting, the acting President dont have their time. that is Nigeria for u.
Don't be deceived, they're nowhere near Ask Rock gate, and they're not many in number
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by rabex123(m): 2:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Nigerians should be more worried that Yemi Osinbajo is as blank as Muhamadu Buhari.
There's nothing to choose between both men in the presidency. That's the tragedy!

Were Buhari to join his ancestors the Nigerian situation would not change for good.
It is in that horrific sense that APC underdeveloped Nigeria and ruined the country.

APC has no intellectuals members in its numbers, but just a raft of demagogues.
Those demagogues can recite Koranic verses but can't think from premiss
to conclusion on practical matters of public administration or economics.

APC is a party of illiterates enabled to power by majority illiterate voters.
Muhamadu Buhari is the face of APC illiteracy destroying Nigeria today >>>>>>>> Sahara reporters
God.. You are stupid.. Like how stupid can u get ...chineke...this is just too much..
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by nabegibeg: 2:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
otega001:
First time i will be seeing our acting president wearing another color of cloth aside black

nobody dey mourn
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by Bullet1234(m): 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
Engrobiorah:
Osinbajo is a ghost worker
Oh boy you wicked oh... ghost worker blah hahaha
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by AngelicBeing: 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
[s]
rabex123:

God.. You are stupid.. Like how stupid can u get ...chineke...this is just too much..
[/s] angry sad

Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by agabusta: 2:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
awesomet1:

I wonder what his fascination is with black coloured cloths It doesn't suit him at all.

Maybe the the fascination came about as a result of his law profession.
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by Mistermamus(m): 2:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
This 1 own na to dey give lecture to remain relevant. Acting president wey hands dey tied
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by Proffdada: 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
otega001:
he has finished mourning the loss of the dead president
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by stasius: 3:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
President Osibanjo!

Congratulations sir!
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by hakyma(m): 3:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
fatiaforreal:

Don't be deceived, they're nowhere near Ask Rock gate, and they're not many in number
lol
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by OBAGADAFFI: 3:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
2kaybiel:
well, i maintain my stance, he is mr president, he wil run the remaining tenure till 2019 while buhari will be treating his health till d end of d tenure

And who will be the VP till 2019 grin
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

And who will be the VP till 2019 grin
he is acting in d two capacity
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by Davifeghe(m): 4:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
otega001:

ophend all what he's standing there,see what's bordering You
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by OBAGADAFFI: 4:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
2kaybiel:
he is acting in d two capacity

You really need to sturdy the constitution.

Acting President cant exceed 3 months.
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by monex(m): 4:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Dhayor001:

Trust me, him better pass Sambo. Just saying
as in. that one should just refund his salary abeg!
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by Theultimate(m): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
2kaybiel:
enof of talking we want action mr president.

Are you calling him "Mr President" already?
Chai...!!!!
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by Ningi2020(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ajibel:
Let him go and address the protesters at Aso rock gate
The protesters re just bunch of idiots dat needs d attention of d military men...
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by Ajibel(m): 6:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ningi2020:
The protesters re just bunch of idiots dat needs d attention of d military men...

Dont you think they have the right to protest to the government?
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by Charly68: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Engrobiorah:
Osinbajo is a ghost worker
How do u mean? You people must be civilized
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by Ebookmathswaec: 9:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by bluecircle470: 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
otega001:

Dnt be surprised, its because he now d president and no more 'acting President'
Re: Osinbajo Speaks At Public Consultative Forum In Aso Rock by clerkent(m): 11:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
otega001:
he is in mourning before now he has assume his right position that what brings the change of clothes

(1) (2) (Reply)

We’ve Nothing To Do With Davido Or Sen. Adeleke’s Accounts Says EFCC / Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet / Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-Naval Chief Over ₦‎1.5 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.