Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. (7663 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do / Zimbabwean Catholic Sister Has Sex With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by CaptainBomb(m): 2:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
I have been to the hospital today to see my sister and know what step to take. With heavy heart i am writing

this message because on getting to the hospital today i saw a different thing which has not been there before..

I think the only help my sister needs now is divine intervention because it has gotten to a very critical

stage.
When i got to the hospital today, i saw my sister Legs Swollen which is not like that before. I think her

kidney has slight problem because according to what her husband told me..he told me that test shows that she has a

liver problem .. i google few things about liver failure and what i read is quite different from what her

husband told me.. When i got there this morning, i look at my sister eyes and it was very yellow, All her feet has swollen up .. Please she needs help

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Proffdada: 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
cry
I still believe there's nothing prayers cannot solve
Even in medicine there's the placebo effect
Have faith

9 Likes

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by CaptainBomb(m): 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
Proffdada:
cry
I still believe there's nothing prayers cannot solve
Even in medicine there's the placebo effect
Have faith
trying to control my tears .. i am in a public cyber cafe.. i dont want to cry the the tears wont stop,
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Proffdada: 3:05pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:
trying to control my tears .. i am in a public cyber cafe.. i dont want to cry the the tears wont stop,
I can't say I feel your pain but God the comforter will see you through
Just believe in Him

1 Like

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Olu317(m): 3:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:
I have been to the hospital today to see my sister and know what step to take. With heavy heart i am writing

this message because on getting to the hospital today i saw a different thing which has not been there before..

I think the only help my sister needs now is divine intervention because it has gotten to a very critical

stage.
When i got to the hospital today, i saw my sister Legs Swollen which is not like that before. I think her

kidney has damaged because according to what her husband told me..he told me that test shows that she has a

liver problem .. i google few things about liver failure and what i read is quite different from what her

husband told me.. When i got there this morning, i look at my sister eyes and it was very yellow, All her feet

and legs have swollen up, she couldnt talk very well , she couldnt breath very well... according to what i read

on Google : ----> Signs of Kidney Failure
a reduced amount of urine.
swelling of your legs, ankles, and feet from retention of fluids caused by the failure of your kidneys to

eliminate water waste.
unexplained shortness of breath.
excessive drowsiness or fatigue.
persistent nausea.
confusion.
pain or pressure in your chest.
seizures.

This same Kidney failure is what killed my mum sister about 6 years ago

I dont think she will survive it because this are the signs i see in my Aunt before she passed out.. She died in my presence.. i am the only one that was with her the day she passed out. Dear Nairalanders i dont think the donations is neccesary again because i am suspecting that it is cancer that spread to those organs , The mistake we did was that we didnt do the BOIPSY before her husband went ahead to remove the lump in her breast.. It is now that the condition is getting worse that doctor give us a form to do a BIOPSY Scan/Test .. Her Tummy has swollen up.. I am not wishing my sister to die but the way i see things i dont think she will survive the illness except God Intervene in this case .

I really Thank everyone that support me and my sister .. I wrote a note and told her to hold it so that i can snap her with the note for her too to show appreciation. Thank you very much. May God not let any of you encounter this kind of thing.

see some pictures after the message

I think my sister is already Gone.. cry cry cry
.It is a sad story to read. However, with God all things are possible. In as much as you keep trying, your effort might be successful and don't ever give up on her. She might have the heart of a lioness to fight through. Don't make her look dead before she dies. We all have one life on earth to live and be bold about your encouragement. It is well

2 Likes

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by CaptainBomb(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
Olu317:
.It is a sad story to read. However, with God all things are possible. In as much as you keep trying, your effort might be successful and don't ever give up on her. She might have the heart of a lioness to fight through. Don't make her look dead before she dies. We all have one life on earth to live and be bold about your encouragement. It is well
Thank.. i will stop going there. if i keep seeing her.. it will make me sad more and more
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Marvel1206: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:
Thank.. i will stop going there. if i keep seeing her.. it will make me sad more and more
Don't stop going, even if it hurts. Keep showing her love

3 Likes

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Janet101(f): 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
Have full faith in God.

1 Like

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
Download Kathryn Kulman miracle crusade videos on YouTube and watch them also play them for her. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is still alive.

5 Likes

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Numericals: 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
Pls accept my sympathy. God can still touch her. It is well with you IJN. Pls find someone to lead her to christ.

1 Like

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
@Captain bomb

I am touched by your posts.

What has been done and what can be done to help her?

@ifyalways
@TEHN
@Jarus
@Seun

We can probably help
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Atk1nson(m): 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
CaptainBomb:

Death will eventually come for us all. While she is alive, try to spend time with her and make her happy. Let her go with dignity n feeling of being loved. Don't let her die in sorrow pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Acidosis(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
First thing tomorrow morning, visit your sis and preach salvation to her.

If you're Christian, tell her to confess her sins and give her life to Christ. If she dies and finds out that life truly exists after death, then she wins!

If she dies and finds nothing, she's lost nothing. It is better to die prepared than die unprepared.

Note: I'm not discouraging you from seeking further remedy. All hope is not lost, don't give up yet. I've had the opportunity to speak these exact words to a few persons. It is painful, but I'm certain they found happiness after death. Just pray, confess your sins, write notes and make the fastest possible restitution. It is well.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by CaptainBomb(m): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
Atk1nson:

Death will eventually come for us all. While she is alive, try to spend time with her and make her happy. Let her go with dignity n feeling of being loved. Don't let her die in sorrow pls
i will try my best.
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Mznaett: 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Is there no Balm In Gilead; Is there no Physician there? Why then is not the health of your sister recovered? (Jer.8:22)

You've asked yourself...

My dear,just believe that miracles still exist and I want to tell you that God has approved a perfect health for her.. Stay strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by ifyalways(f): 3:32am On Feb 07, 2017
@OP, stay strong for your sister. Never give up on her, no matter what. Has she given up on herself, why then should you?

I'll put her in prayers.

PS: what was the final diagnosis if any,by the doctors?
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by placeofallure(f): 4:43am On Feb 07, 2017
Captain bomb, very pathetic, just finished praying for her. Never say die! The God whom we serve is a merciful God, He hears and answers prayers. If I could survive my sickness the way I did, then there is a God who does miracles.

Doctors gave me a 50/50 chance, they told me it was a rare case they don't 100% know how to go about it, I also googled and saw that 0.2% of people has ever been diagnosed with the same kind of condition, my blood group is rare- only 1 out of 67 people has it, my relatives spread across many blood banks in Lagos no blood, we were getting Ready to try another state before God did it. All the odds were against me but God did it. Before I left the hospital, I became a tourist's delight because doctors and nurses visited my bed in droves, they wanted to see the miracle woman, they all had one question for me - How did you do it? It was God.

I told you this so you'll never under estimate the awesomeness of God. Pray and Believe that He is a rewarder of them who diligently seek Him.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2017
CaptainBomb:

stage.

kidney has damaged because according to what her husband told me..he told me that test shows that she has a

husband told me.. When i got there this morning, i look at my sister eyes and it was very yellow, All her feet

and legs have swollen up, she couldnt talk very well , she couldnt breath very well... according to what i read

on Google : ----> Signs of Kidney Failure
a reduced amount of urine.
swelling of your legs, ankles, and feet from retention of fluids caused by the failure of your kidneys to

eliminate water waste.
unexplained shortness of breath.
excessive drowsiness or fatigue.
persistent nausea.
confusion.
pain or pressure in your chest.
seizures.

This same Kidney failure is what killed my mum sister about 6 years ago

I dont think she will survive it because this are the signs i see in my Aunt before she passed out.. She died in my presence.. i am the only one that was with her the day she passed out. Dear Nairalanders i dont think the donations is neccesary again because i am suspecting that it is cancer that spread to those organs , The mistake we did was that we didnt do the BOIPSY before her husband went ahead to remove the lump in her breast.. It is now that the condition is getting worse that doctor give us a form to do a BIOPSY Scan/Test .. Her Tummy has swollen up.. I am not wishing my sister to die but the way i see things i dont think she will survive the illness except God Intervene in this case .

I really Thank everyone that support me and my sister .. I wrote a note and told her to hold it so that i can snap her with the note for her too to show appreciation. Thank you very much. May God not let any of you encounter this kind of thing.

see some pictures after the message

I think my sister is already Gone.. cry cry cry

PROPHETFUNSHOLIVE
I PROPHESY HER HEALING IJN.
D CASE IS SPIRITUAL...AS LONG AS U ARE TREATING HER ONLY FROM MEDICAL REALM,NOTHING ILL BE SEEN AND SITUATION WILL GET WORSE. READ PSALM 3,30,33 INTO WATER AND SPRINKLE IT ON HER BODY IF SHE CAN'T DRINK IT..

He said u shld try that
Pls do
I think a miracle wld happen

2 Likes

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by sisisioge: 10:34am On Feb 07, 2017
It is well...No leaf falls off a tree without God's knowledge. It is well with your sister.
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by dahmie2013: 10:53am On Feb 07, 2017
God can still heal her. Pls don't give up, d same God dat raised Lazarus after 4days of death, how much more one dat is still alive. Pls prayers can move mountain.
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by CaptainBomb(m): 6:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
sisisioge:
It is well...No leaf falls off a tree without God's knowledge. It is well with your sister.
its now clear and sure that my sister will die.. The biopsy test result shows that it is cancer.. RIP TEMITOPE.. I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH. MY IMMEDIATE SISTER WILL DIE SO SOON
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by sisisioge: 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
CaptainBomb:
its now clear and sure that my sister will die.. The biopsy test result shows that it is cancer.. RIP TEMITOPE.. I WILL MISS YOU SO MUCH. MY IMMEDIATE SISTER WILL DIE SO SOON

Omg! You have the worst faith and mouth ever...Even if that's the fate, Biko walk her home nicely. Make her last days count...

God is never asleep, He takes care of His.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by CaptainBomb(m): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
sisisioge:

Omg! You have the worst faith and mouth ever...Even if that's the fate, Biko walk her home nicely. Make her last days count...

God is never asleep, He takes care of His.
how do i tell my mum
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by sisisioge: 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
CaptainBomb:
how do i tell my mum

Awwwww...Poor woman...Poor baby. So sorry about this, she's not gone yet dear. She's still here. Don't let go...Hold her tight. It is well.
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by eyinjuege: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2017
CaptainBomb:
how do i tell my mum

Let her know your sister is seriously ill.

It may be the last time she can say goodbye. Let her know what's wrong, and I'm sure your sister will want her mother close to her when she's Ill. Most people even as adults always want their mothers.
Unless your mum is physically incapacitated, now's the time your sister needs her most. Please let her know her daughter needs her so she can be there, otherwise she may never forgive herself if she can't be there to support her daughter in the greatest time of need.
I know her husband and his people are trying their best, but she also needs her own people around her. It will make her happier.

1 Like

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by enoqueen: 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Op, I understand what u are going through.
I av been there with my mum.

I was at the lab with d doctor during her biopsy test. I was helping him record some things he was calling out to me.

After everything, I asked him how she is doing, he said yaaaa, she's fine.

I just looked at him straight in his eyes and told him that I know she isn't gonna make it.

He looked at me and nodded. And said "just love her enough for the few days that she av left.

I couldn't cry, I smiled cos then my mum use to look into my eyes whenever doctors are talking. It was like she was hearing thru my eyes.

It's been nine yrs but still fresh.

I love her ones, I love her twice.

It's well op

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by codemaniacs: 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
k
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by forzarush(f): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Op, it is well with you. It is from God we came and to Him shall be our return,the same God who giveth and taketh as He willeth. If it's not yet time she won't depart,please don't stop going to see her. Try to visit her and talk with her though it won't be easy. You have to find a way to let your mum know she's ill so that they can spend time together too. May God strengthen you and your family.
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by CaptainBomb(m): 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
forzarush:
Op, it is well with you. It is from God we came and to Him shall be our return,the same God who giveth and taketh as He willeth. If it's not yet time she won't depart,please don't stop going to see her. Try to visit her and talk with her though it won't be easy. You have to find a way to let your mum know she's ill so that they can spend time together too. May God strengthen you and your family.
if i go there and see her.. I will definitely cry if i set my eyes on her and look at her on the bed knowing she is going to die soon. I will just keep crying seeing her going through pain of death.
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by thorpido(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
She's not yet dead so Op,stop saying RIP.
Let your mum know your sister's seriously ill.Give her all the comfort and care she can get now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
CaptainBomb:

If it is the doctor that created her then he has the final say but if it is not him then God has it. You should stop going to see her, your faith for now cannot carry this battle

If you want your sister to live go and look for men and women with anointing, if not then let me join others in sympathizing with your family. But just ask her if she eats in her dream
Re: Update: My Sister Has Cancer. I Will Miss her so much. by CaptainBomb(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
Pidgin2:

If it is the doctor that created her then he has the final say but if it is not him then God has it. You should stop going to see her, your faith for now cannot carry this battle

If you want your sister to live go and look for men and women with anointing, if not then let me join others in sympathizing with your family. But just ask her if she eats in her dream

i understand you sis.. Can you gimme an example of one person who has been cure of cancer through prayer and i will pray for her healing. If not then her time may be up soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Soul Suffers Silently / I'm Not Comfortable With My Househelp / I Need Your Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.