Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) (67087 Views)

3000 Muslims In Nigeria Protest Trump's Declaration Of Jerusalem As Capital / I Stand With Nigeria Protest: Anti Riot Police Vans Spotted In Abuja (Photos) / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by loswhite(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
limeta:
After the protest then what
We go back to chairman, my chief.
I see no changes ,Tinubu came by and was not stoned.
illiterate.... is stoning ppl part of protest?
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by Splashme: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
RobbStark:
Seyi Law, you are the man. Please take the red carpet, it's all yours broda.

2Baba, you fall hand big time. jus concentrate on your music for now and leave naija matter for peeps wit Fela spirit in them.

#ISTANDWITHNAIJA
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by ogunsj: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
limeta:
After the protest then what
We go back to chairman, my chief.
I see no changes ,Tinubu came by and was not stoned.
you dey your house you dey advice people to stone Tinubu .you for come out try am so that you can get plenty story to tell wen you grow up.
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by ken4jj(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
omenkaLives:
Major points there running afoul of the modus operandi of some fraudulent group:

1. The protesters are saying they dont give a fvck about religion or tribe.

2. They are saying they stand with Nigeria and demanding a better country.

Good points.

Those two points are especially the reason you see "that region" is as quiet as King Tut's tomb.

They view everything from an ethnic or religious perspective and wish the country evil.

Glad they didnt join in to dillute the essense of the demonstration.

#OmenkaStandsWithNigeria.
Bros, aren't you tired of this your hate? They protest, problem, they don't protest,another problem. Why are you so bitter about these guys? I'm willing to listen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:
I was expecting our e-warriors, particularly our brothers from the other side who are fond of calling people cowards on Nairaland to create a thread showing their participation in their various locations.

But you know, mouth action and empty chest beating is easy.

See the type of useless Nigerian youths we have. This is exactly the same thing the protesters are protesting against, tribalism but some slowpoke whom aren't qualified to use the Internet will still practice it. What a shame..
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by success1smyn(m): 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by SycophanticGoat: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
ken4jj:

Bros, aren't you tired of this your hate? They protest, problem, they don't protest,another problem. Why are you so bitter about these guys? I'm willing to listen

Are you minding that mofo? He was among the buffoons that wish the protest never holds. He and his band of tyrannical never-do-wells were seen on here talking tripe about the protest lacking objectives. Now that they've been put to serious shame, seeing that the protest was successful and pulled a large crowd particularly in Lagos, they've come out to turn the whole thing into a tribal thing. The pay-per-post mofos no longer want to stand with their FailedBuhari though. They now claim to stand with Nigeria.

Hypocrites..

1 Like

Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by Casido1(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
AdedejiSadeeq:
Fact remains.. After dis una protest..nothing will change
BTW I thought dey said wear something green
It's still better than doing nothing. In fact, it actually goes as far as instilling fear in the minds of our politicians, because Nigerians uniting at a time like this momentarily pales those popular divisive lines of ethnicity and religion across Nigeria, and that really scares them. This is a revolution in the making.
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
rose54321:
Ride on guys.
Only few people understand the implication of this protest.

This is the FIRST time in the history of Nigeria that the citizens will unite under a common front to protest against the government.

Protests in the past all had political undertone.

Its shows Nigeria and indeed we Nigerians have advanced politically.

Very soon, sooner than most politicians think, It will be very hard to rig, voting arenas with be packed and power will FINALLY return to the people

seriously, those who see this protest as mere walking don't understand what this protest has really done..

I see confidence and more confidence in Nigerians, the other protest just as u have said have political undertone, I'm even happy that 2face back out cos many thought he was back by PDP..

this is the first time Nigerians have come together to protest against bad governance..

Believe me, more protest is coming in the future which means we are getting wiser and politicians will be watchful

1 Like

Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by daprince1017: 7:12pm On Feb 06, 2017
AdedejiSadeeq:
Fact remains.. After dis una protest..nothing will change
BTW I thought dey said wear something green
the likes of you spoil this country, at least they were able to know how people are feeling, are you also a Nigerian? I doubt it.
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by brookz: 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Check out dis guy

1 Share

Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by bakila: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
dragonking2:
Buhari is finished politically
Good contest against him. You will know how far.
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
2face only set the ball rolling and we hope the messages passed through this protest wont end on the streets
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by VitaminB12(m): 8:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tifemide2017:
I was expecting our e-warriors, particularly our brothers from the other side who are fond of calling people cowards on Nairaland to create a thread showing their participation in their various locations.

Bros chill, it's your protest and not ours. We protested in March 2015 using the ballot. We wish you all good luck. Majority of us the Igbos ain't feeling it coz the cost of goods we buy for sale determines how we sell.
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Most of these jokers lack originality. Even when they try to copy, they copy wrongly.
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
Shame on 2coward, thumbs up @ seyi law, charly boy, & patriotic nigerians!...
OUR EFFORTS SHALL NOT BE IN VAIN!
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by bobnatlo(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
tydi:
Nigerians can't even construct a distinctive educative placards to pass their message across to the govt, rather all we see are gibberish placards, ,why not we take a look @U.s citizens(youths) protest placards and be educated.

I weep for this country!
Pls y didn't u go there wt ur distinctive constructed placard. Na to com nairaland com d run mouth lik I better pass my neighbor. That I'm not there because of proximity constraints. And these brave guys are out there demanding for a better future for me and my children? Mehn double twale for them joor. Placard or no placard jare

1 Like

Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2017
the protest was peaceful and calm as expected of one. the message was clear and simple for all to see..my take now is why do we still taking sides on tribe,religion, ethnicity etc..does anyone know who is who in the mass protest of today? do we see a Yoruba, Ibo, Hausa, efik,igala etc singled out.. until we get this imbedded tribalism. micro Chip from brain..we will move forward as a nation... the looters doesn't look at tribe when looting the Commonwealth..
subsequent protest will make the political elite shivers and see that power rest in the voice of the masses..
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by Ebookmathswaec: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 06, 2017
amarachi06:

Will you be quite with your hatred for certain region. This is what brought us to this level and l appreciate those youths that understood the mistake they made and protested for a better government but here you are, accusing my region for not participating.
Can you categorically States their origin in the above picture? and by the way, we warned you people about him in 2015 and people like you thought we are biased in our decision not knowing that everyone from my region knows a business that we move and one that will not.
Mind your business in Nairaland and forget about a certain region for the growth of Nigeria.
We joke with Afonja's, Flat heads, and terrorist side in here and is never personal.
And who told you is personal. Take me serious at your peril.
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by dragonking2: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
bakila:

Good contest against him. You will know how far.
I cant contest again someone who we all assume to be dead.
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by tonex360: 11:55pm On Feb 06, 2017
Why must presidency keep lying to themselves, tell Nigerians the state of their president, are they not the ones who voted him there! habaa... if he's alive he should speak to his people, and if his dead will they bring him back to life with all this delay in announcing it!!! what for.... I believe that the queen of England's is in her right senses when she sent her condolences to his family, because presidency do have to stop her from doing that, I wonder what they think Nigerians are, we are smarter than all this tricks, I don't wish him dead but they really need to open up and tell us what's on ground, if his alive fine, if his not let us know, is he the first person to die! TELL NIGERIANS THE STATE OF THEIR PRESIDENT.
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by Baba4dgals: 2:23am On Feb 07, 2017
Seen
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by DRskyman: 6:50am On Feb 07, 2017
Tifemide2017:

Oga na una wey vote am. Go and protest against your mistakes. Recession don dey bite una hard real time. We warned you guys.
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by limeta(f): 7:33am On Feb 07, 2017
ogunsj:
you dey your house you dey advice people to stone Tinubu .you for come out try am so that you can get plenty story to tell wen you grow up.

Protest that changed nothing
The winners here are the so call zombies who are 2000 naira better off
Now i understand while the wailing, the elites are decamping to Apc .
What was the point of the protest?
Is it so we hear Tinubu voice?
The protest is the reason i now support the ruling class fuc-k cowards who comes to gun fight with sticks and stones.
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by tydi(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2017
bobnatlo:

Pls y didn't u go there wt ur distinctive constructed placard. Na to com nairaland com d run mouth lik I better pass my neighbor. That I'm not there because of proximity constraints. And these brave guys are out there demanding for a better future for me and my children? Mehn double twale for them joor. Placard or no placard jare

Mr man, I sense galling in all this gibberish you just vomited yesterday , anyway I see you as a sire,thats why I will reserve my exposition, bt you shouldn't also be this ludicrous,on forum especially an exposed one like NL.

For your notice, I am a busy person,that is the fact I wasn't there,i guess u sent your youngsters,cus I see no Job they(govt) provided for them.
FYI...we are in a gobal age!

good morning.
Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 10:17am On Feb 07, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
#IStandWithNigeria

Buhari must resign to pave way for a leader that will steer the ship of Nigeria aright..
you see, this is stil the reason i am annoyed with protest, sponsor by wicked people who dont like this country,
Their objective is for buhari to die or resign.
And God forbid

1 Like

Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 10:25am On Feb 07, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Are you minding that mofo? He was among the buffoons that wish the protest never holds. He and his band of tyrannical never-do-wells were seen on here talking tripe about the protest lacking objectives. Now that they've been put to serious shame, seeing that the protest was successful and pulled a large crowd particularly in Lagos, they've come out to turn the whole thing into a tribal thing. The pay-per-post mofos no longer want to stand with their FailedBuhari though. They now claim to stand with Nigeria.

Hypocrites..
were is the crowd.
People that are not upto 1000 in lagos, 100 in abuja, 20 in benin, 10 in osun and one in port-harcourt,
And you called it success without achieving their aims of bring back corruption.

1 Like

Re: Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2017
ayoolanr:

What music? He will forever be remembered as a looser with no balls!!!

He has balls atleast to ginger and make every reasonable person talk about it. It jus that his heart was failing him big time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Message Is Bola Tinubu Trying To Pass Across? (Picture) / Obaseki, Shaibu's Victory: Makinde, Wike, Davido, Ortom, Okowa, Ben Bruce React / President Buhari's Convoy Leaving The Defence House Yesterday. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.