Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Code To Unshield The Hidden Number - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Code To Unshield The Hidden Number (4408 Views)

How Do I Know A Hidden Number That Calls My Mobile Phone? / I Need a Code To Restore my Nokia 3110c to Default Settings,please Help! / How To See Hidden Number That Call You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Code To Unshield The Hidden Number by Realtol(m): 8:15am On Dec 04, 2009
Some1 has been flashing me with private number for the past 4days, n this thing has turn 2 something else coz it flash me about 100times in a day which now give me headache, i can't for the stupid act of this unknown person switch off my phone because i would be missing some valuable calls. Pls if u hv code dat i can use to identify this caller i would be more glad to have it, and pray dat u too will neva hv cause to be woried. Thanks as you are contributing wisely to this thread.
Re: Code To Unshield The Hidden Number by doggyall: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2009
Call your network service customer service rep, they will give you the # but you'll pay for the service.
Re: Code To Unshield The Hidden Number by Ebuks: 9:25am On Dec 04, 2009
Network provider wont do anytin for you. I've tried calling them. But noting good from them. I suggest u go settle the skulls with the flasher.
Re: Code To Unshield The Hidden Number by Realtol(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2009
Pls NL colleague don't tell me my case doesn't have solution. I know u guy can solve my problem and i blv in u to bail me out of this mess or how do you want me 2 settle score with unknown caller, i'm patiently waiting for it. Thanks alot.
Re: Code To Unshield The Hidden Number by jerty(m): 10:30am On Dec 04, 2009
my guy, why not bound the person's number from calling your's
Re: Code To Unshield The Hidden Number by Phillfree(m): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2009
Blacklist private numbers usin mcleaner, u can get it from sharemobile.ro it's activation code is 55092411[color=][/color][color=][/color]

(1)

WHATSAPP DOWN, Memes Out In Less Than An Hour [photos] / Infinix Note 5 Stylus Vs TECNO Camon X Pro -Speed Test, Ram Management & Battery / Can A Wifi Only Iphone Be Made To Use Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.