Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:18 PM

Police Release Man Arrested With Gun In Calabar After Collecting Bribe(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Release Man Arrested With Gun In Calabar After Collecting Bribe(pics) (637 Views)

Fayose Cries: Police Beat Me, Hit My Neck With Gun, I Can't Turn (VIDEO) / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots / Kidnap Gang In Niger State That Killed Over 19 Victims After Collecting Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police Release Man Arrested With Gun In Calabar After Collecting Bribe(pics) by sar33: 4:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
As shared by Ifere Paul......

'The police in Calabar, Cross River State capital has released a man they arrested previously with a gun and live ammunition.

According to reports from concern citizens, the young man seen in this picture was paraded with the gun, was released after police collected monies from his relatives as bail.

It is sad that criminal elements like this are arrested and released to freely roam the streets, kidnapping, robbing, and sexually molesting their weaker victims at gun points'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/police-accused-of-releasing-man.html

Re: Police Release Man Arrested With Gun In Calabar After Collecting Bribe(pics) by josephine123: 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
hmmmm... na wa oo

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Solve Nigeria's Corruption? The People Or The Government? / French Ambassador Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In Abuja To Set Up Prodcution In Abia / Buhari Running Nigeria On Deceit, Country May Collapse Anytime — Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.