Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,523 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

48-Year-Old Businessman Who Was Kidnapped In Bayelsa Regains Freedom (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 48-Year-Old Businessman Who Was Kidnapped In Bayelsa Regains Freedom (Photos) (18737 Views)

63-year-old Businessman Withdraws N173,000 From Man’s Account Via ATM / Tourism Consultants Arrested On Ini Edo’s Order, Regain Their Freedom(photos) / Chibuihe Obi Who Was Kidnapped Regains Freedom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 48-Year-Old Businessman Who Was Kidnapped In Bayelsa Regains Freedom (Photos) by WILLYBABS(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
I don't like d 2nd page, i prefer d 1st page
Re: 48-Year-Old Businessman Who Was Kidnapped In Bayelsa Regains Freedom (Photos) by Mctimothylota(m): 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
thornapple:
Southern Nigeria and kidnapping are like SIAMESE TWINS
Aturu
Re: 48-Year-Old Businessman Who Was Kidnapped In Bayelsa Regains Freedom (Photos) by Olukologia(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nairalanders, pls I need your help. I've been in the university since 2009, and I'm on the last session, but my parents are fed up to pay my fee. Pls I need your help in the name of God.
Re: 48-Year-Old Businessman Who Was Kidnapped In Bayelsa Regains Freedom (Photos) by Sebastine1994(m): 8:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
Buhari should just come back to nigeria and get nigeria treatment. We have herbal doctor's in abundance here in nigeria. They are more than willing to deliver. MR president I heard your reply to a suggestion once was ' can anything good come out of nigeria ' . The answer is yes. What you are looking for in London is here in nigeria. Come back home. History always repeat itself. Please I dont want you to go the way of yaradua. You cant hide sickness. After hiding yaradua news, we buried him. If you dont believe local medicine, ask questions. Even that your ear has a cure. If you support herbs press like. If you dont support share
Re: 48-Year-Old Businessman Who Was Kidnapped In Bayelsa Regains Freedom (Photos) by zheroes(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
All what the south knows is to kidnap!!! Why will anyone take you guys serious
Re: 48-Year-Old Businessman Who Was Kidnapped In Bayelsa Regains Freedom (Photos) by Ebookmathswaec: 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
www.edmaths.com is a new academic website on Mathematics for students from Primary 1 to SS3 (i.e Year 1 to Year 12).

The website contains past questions and model questions with solutions/answers, for students to practice.

It is free!

www.edmaths.com
Re: 48-Year-Old Businessman Who Was Kidnapped In Bayelsa Regains Freedom (Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Kidnapped man
Re: 48-Year-Old Businessman Who Was Kidnapped In Bayelsa Regains Freedom (Photos) by Baba4dgals: 2:11am On Feb 07, 2017
Allah wakuba
Re: 48-Year-Old Businessman Who Was Kidnapped In Bayelsa Regains Freedom (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51am On Feb 07, 2017
Mctimothylota:
Aturu
nnama grin
Re: 48-Year-Old Businessman Who Was Kidnapped In Bayelsa Regains Freedom (Photos) by zheroes(m): 5:14am On Feb 07, 2017
Kidnappers are political thugs who have run out of business but they still have their arms, so when hungry start they just attack those who are vulnerable!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PCRRU: See The States That Recorded The Most Complaints About Police Harassment / Kindapper Evans, Denies Knowledge Of Lawsuits Filed Against IGP And Others / Nigeria Army Dismisses Two Soldiers Who Stole From Dangote’s Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.