Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Compare Romanian Anti-government Protest With Nigerian Protest both held Today - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Compare Romanian Anti-government Protest With Nigerian Protest both held Today (1084 Views)

Photo Of A 'Die-Hard' Iraqi Protester During The Recent Anti-government Protest / Romanian Ruling Party Leader Jailed For Corruption - Nigerian Govt Come & Learn! / Togo Holds Anti-government Protest, As Ghana And Guinea Interferes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare Romanian Anti-government Protest With Nigerian Protest both held Today by ragiluhivo(m): 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Compare Romanian Anti-government Protest With Nigerian Protest both held Today by casttlebarbz(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Compare Romanian Anti-government Protest With Nigerian Protest both held Today by dokyOloye: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
My people sef dem fear too muuuuuuch.
We fear d air around uuuuuuus.
We fear to fight for freedom
We fear to fight for liberty.
I no wan die,I no wan quench.
I marry new.Papa dey for house
Mama dey for house.

Maximum respect for Fela,we dey under civilian regime,d other man de fear reach like this,U can imagine when Fela sang all these in a military dictatorship.
Maximum respect also for d indigenous ppl of Biafra.
Upon d fact say dem dey sure say Buratai's goons go open fire,dem still de protest.
Maximum respect mehn.

1 Like

Re: Compare Romanian Anti-government Protest With Nigerian Protest both held Today by solid3(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
OP, what point are you trying to make?

Were you out to protest?
Re: Compare Romanian Anti-government Protest With Nigerian Protest both held Today by hucienda: 6:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
"I have nothing to say."

- José Mourinho
31 October 2015

grin grin grin
Re: Compare Romanian Anti-government Protest With Nigerian Protest both held Today by ragiluhivo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
solid3:
OP, what point are you trying to make?

Were you out to protest?

My point is Nigeria is not a country. They don't speak with one voice and thus the reason there will never be a revolutions in this country.

1 Like

Re: Compare Romanian Anti-government Protest With Nigerian Protest both held Today by dprice(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2017
NA TRUE WE DE FEAR TOO MUCH
Re: Compare Romanian Anti-government Protest With Nigerian Protest both held Today by Appleyard(m): 1:37am On Feb 07, 2017
Fear no dey anywhere there.. How you expect man wen never chop morning food go inside town go protest? Na madman him be?
Re: Compare Romanian Anti-government Protest With Nigerian Protest both held Today by Lucasbalo(m): 5:28am On Feb 07, 2017
Appleyard:
Fear no dey anywhere there.. How you expect man wen never chop morning food go inside town go protest? Na madman him be?
Do not tell me my beloved Nigerians are too hungry to protest and fight the government .
Re: Compare Romanian Anti-government Protest With Nigerian Protest both held Today by Appleyard(m): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Do not tell me my beloved Nigerians are too hungry to protest and fight the government .

I'm a realist! Right now, the prices of staple foods are skyrocketing like a runaway inflation. lots of people can't even eat three square meals a day, and you expect them to take to the streets? Nah. It won't happen!

Just take a look on the recent protest in Romania and behold the mammoth crowd that turn up on the streets. But you will never find that here in Nigeria, cause many people are just too busy trying to make ends meet.
Re: Compare Romanian Anti-government Protest With Nigerian Protest both held Today by Lucasbalo(m): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Appleyard:

I'm a realist! Right now, the prices of staple foods are skyrocketing like a runaway inflation. lots of people can't even eat three square meals a day, and you expect them to take to the streets? Nah. It won't happen!

Just take a look on the recent protest in Romania and behold the mammoth crowd that turn up on the streets. But you will never find that here in Nigeria, cause many people are just too busy trying to make ends meet.

The hardship and hyperinflation are the reasons they should stage a nationwide civil protest. How low can Nigeria go before the people take their country back from the worthless Thieflicians and their proxies. I hope the people are tired of the same bullsh*t. It's sad what's happening to a country that's suppose to be the shining light of Africa.
Re: Compare Romanian Anti-government Protest With Nigerian Protest both held Today by leofab(f): 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2017
The compare their government and ours too

(1) (Reply)

Iran Officially Announces Its Participation In The Gaza War / Ugandans Are Coming Out To Say Stop Kony2012 Is A Fraud Video (vid) / Speechless!!!! China Is Fast Changing The Face Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.