Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,862 members, 7,841,241 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres (18491 Views)

Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos) / How To Start An Online Business From Home With N3,285.00 Or Less / 3.5million Dangote Tyres Missing As 285 Drivers Declared Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by Reference(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2017
He refused to employ the educated but chose to core out his business to social responsibility. This is the price of having ignorance running your fleet.

1 Like

Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by TeamSimple(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2017
mccoy47:
3.5 million tyres? shocked
Dis Dangote man too have money joor
No be small. Customized tyres
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by ionsman: 9:23am On Feb 07, 2017
Theyveedo:
How about the numerous accidents?

How does the accidents correlate with the tyres stolen? Gosh!

1 Like

Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by Vizzim: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2017
Recession everywhere.. But wetin make them steal no payment or what.. Náà wá
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by samx4real(m): 9:25am On Feb 07, 2017
285 drivers?

Is Dangote group a Tyre company now?
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by Jerry2i(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2017
Most Dangote truck drivers are guilty of this.i know a former Dangote driver who told me that he bought his camry tiny light with proceeds from the sale of stolen Dangote tyres.
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by TeamSimple(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2017
Reference:
He refused to employ the educated but chose to core out his business to social responsibility. This is the price of having ignorance running your fleet.
It was people like you that still attacked him when he Bachelors Degree as the qualification for working as a driver.
My cousin got the job with his qualifications and now earns more than some company managers. And in 4 yrs time he will be given the truck for free.

1 Like

Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by Limitless72(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2017
Lol..they're hustling IN and OUT...100% hustle
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by JoNach: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2017
Why won't the tyres go missing when you pay them 24k monthly in this hard times and still owe dem , and you also know they have more than one wife and many children. the truck is d only accommodation provided for them #cruel
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by shockwave(m): 9:31am On Feb 07, 2017
Kaiii but Nigerians can thief shaaaaaa hiyan!
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by joey150(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2017
wellmax:
Thieves everywhere in Nigeria.
I am just about to fire my driver for similar offence. You give them a job, they turn around to steal from you.
this happens when people are not well paid.

if you paid your driver well chances are he wouldnt consider stealing from you.
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by Organizer111222(m): 9:33am On Feb 07, 2017
3.5million tyres or needles
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by SmartMugu: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2017
Rowlandjude:
God punish Una just 3.5 million naira, what if they ask you people to pay for Accidents and lives that have been lost can you pay for that?
I don't think they mean N3.5m, they mean 3.5m tires in number.
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by adegoody(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2017
Rowlandjude:
God punish Una just 3.5 million naira, what if they ask you people to pay for Accidents and lives that have been lost can you pay for that?

Read again..3.5 million tyres not 3.5 million naira worth of tyres
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by Horlumyde: 9:37am On Feb 07, 2017
if dem dey look for work now na d whole world go know say work no dey for Nigeria
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by blackaxe78: 9:37am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

This is just the beginning

Apparently they stole the tyre in retaliation to what you and Buhari did to them

I hope they graduate from stealing tyres to stealing trucks

Hear yourself?

Does I make sense?
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by LoveJesus87(m): 9:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Wetin concern me sef

Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by ikorodureporta: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2017
Teensway:
I presently reside in Obajana and i can tell you this is true.

how did they steal 3.5million tyres? ...& they'r already accusing d graduate drivers which they'v sacked. Dnt they hav supervisors??
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2017
If dangote starts hiring Filipinos or Indians as drivers, Nigerians will complain.

Yet people with the lowest denominator of responsibility are robbing their employer blind. The tires they are stealing are being swapped with unsafe tires, thereby rendering a safety measure moot.

If this is happening at the driver level, imagine what is happening at the managerial or executive level. Of course that may also be part of the problem, people see ogasatthetop robbing the company blind and decide they want in on the action.

4 Likes

Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by wellmax(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2017
joey150:

That is the surprise, he is well paid. At least very competitive to what is obtainable around here. People are just greedy.
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by SalamRushdie: 9:52am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Apparently they stole the tyre in retaliation to what you and Buhari did to them

Recieve sense IJN
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by SalamRushdie: 9:52am On Feb 07, 2017
joey150:

Don't say what you don't know
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by ceejay80s(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2017
recession
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by AnanseK(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Because stealing was not corruption.

Nigerians need their brains reprogrammed if we are to make any progress towards development.

When we import everything from tooth picks, matches and chewing gum to motor cars and roofing sheets and we manufacture nothing. And the crude oil we export is no longer selling and the avengers are making sure no crude oil production happens or transported. The people have to endure for restructuring which must take time and sweat and toil.

Now the beneficiaries of corruption including 2face are fighting for its return. A capital NO to them, Nigeria must move on - with difficulty comes ease.

1 Like

Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by SWORD419(m): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2017
why yall blaming dangote for this hardship receive common sense pls.
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by Ijaya123: 10:30am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Are you deliberately being daft?
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by efsy(m): 10:37am On Feb 07, 2017
Mr Dangote,you lie too much.Where were your security Officers,procurement staff,Store Keepers among others when 3.5millon tyres decided to grow wings and follow truck drivers? Are you saying the head of your transport Security Dept.,a former Commissioner of Police does not have security clues again.
Dangote,you can't fool us all.The truth is your company always give a dog a bad name to have the opportunity to hang it.Your anti-labour practices are too much.You used and dump helpless Nigerians in the name of giving them job, come up with useless schemes to galvanise money from international communities. God is watching you in 3D. You're only pretending to be helping people to increase your rating internationally. #dangoteIsNotMyIdol
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by dacovajnr: 10:43am On Feb 07, 2017
Rowlandjude:
Did you read @ all or you just couldn't Comprehend..3.5m tyres not naira undecided
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2017
Nigerians nau
Re: 285 Dangote Drivers Wanted Over Stolen Tyres by WinkWrld: 11:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Pls let Dangote rest. His money dosent get to people without him benefiting. Why did he not insure his goods in transit. nonsense. Is it to employ PhDs and give them 50k..? People that are more intelligent than him. A rich mans wealth is seen and not heard. If he truly loves helping, let him pick up a project and fix in this country or even one state. Fix power or build a world class hospital and make it run itself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson Sues EFCC N200bn For ‘Defamation, Falsehood’ / Virtapay Goes Live And Now.... Virtacoin / How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.