Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

I Am Pleased Am Fit. And My Doctors Have Declared Me Fit. General Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Pleased Am Fit. And My Doctors Have Declared Me Fit. General Buhari (2415 Views)

I am only staying in London because of my Doctors - Buhari / I Am Pleased I Am Back, I Am Feeling Much Better Now. - President Buhari (Pic) / Twenty Young Nigerians Who Helped General Buhari Become President Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Pleased Am Fit. And My Doctors Have Declared Me Fit. General Buhari by linuxuser(m): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2017
I am pleased am fit. And my doctors have declared me fit. General Buhari -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPhYz_OsXok (Watch from 1.01.00 minutes)

Who is telling lies?

In the Q & A that followed General Buhari's speech at Chatcham House in 2015, he said "I am pleased am fit. And my doctors have declared me fit."

What we know so far is that on the 1st of December 2015, General Buhari visited a London Hospital or Doctor to attend to his ill health.

In February 2016, his handler - Adesina said "“President Muhammadu Buhari has begun a short vacation from today, February 5 to February 10, 2016."

In June 2016, he repeated the same trip to London to attend to his ill health.

As at today, General Buhari is again in London on medical vacation. On the 22nd January, 2017 his handler - Adesina again said "“The true state of the president’s health is that he is not ill. I have been in touch with the president and the people around him today, just as I was yesterday. The president is fine, and don’t forget, the statement we issued said he was going on holiday and during that holiday, he would do medical checkups. Holiday first, medical checkup, second, but some people want to turn it the other way round by saying medical checkup first, no it is a holiday… He is 74, even if you are not 74, you need to check your health. So, let’s not use the word ill because the president is not ill,” he noted.

Now down the line he has been to London only God knows how many times. When Buhari declared in 2015 that he is fit and that his doctor have declared him fit, was he lying? Anybody can fall ill at any time with or without notice. Heart attack is an illness without any notice. Lies never lasts but truth does.

Nigerians was once told that General Buhari is not ill. The question is if he is not ill, why is he visitng foreign country on medical grounds?
Well God knows what men don’t know. But time will tell.
Re: I Am Pleased Am Fit. And My Doctors Have Declared Me Fit. General Buhari by omokab: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
The questions I have are not many. If a Doctor said somebody is fit for the position of president, does that mean such a person must not sick again?
How old was PMB when he became the president that he must always be fit for four years?
At your age have you for once sick since pmb became the president or any of your close associate?
Death is inevitable, is there anybody that is free of death or sickness?
Please let us just be praying for Mr president for quick recovery. And if God says is time is up, nothing man go do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Pleased Am Fit. And My Doctors Have Declared Me Fit. General Buhari by akoko11: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Seriously
Re: I Am Pleased Am Fit. And My Doctors Have Declared Me Fit. General Buhari by aloziedaya(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
If you're fit abeg show face make all these telenovela end. I take god beg you baba, we're searching for you please show face
Re: I Am Pleased Am Fit. And My Doctors Have Declared Me Fit. General Buhari by linuxuser(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2017
If his Doctor said he is fit. His handlers said he is not ill. So what are we going to be praying for? If he or his handlers acknowledge that Buhari is ill, then people can pray but we are being told that he is very sound and well so what is the pray for recovery for or about. When you tell one lie, you may end up covering that lie up with bigger lies until you can not lie any more. During the YarAdua saga, we were told he signed the budget but did the truth not prevail? Buhari and his handlers have no iota of integrity. Let them continue to lie, its just a matter of time. Truth will always prevail.

omokab:
The questions I have are not many. If a Doctor said somebody is fit for the position of president, does that mean such a person must not sick again?
How old was PMB when he became the president that he must always be fit for four years?
At your age have you for once sick since pmb became the president or any of your close associate?
Please let us just be praying for Mr president for quick recovery. And if God says is time is up, nothing man go do.
Re: I Am Pleased Am Fit. And My Doctors Have Declared Me Fit. General Buhari by EMPEROniro: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
omokab:
MAN GO PICK UR DONKEY BRAIN WHERE U LEFT IT. A GOOD ADVICE TO HELP U LEAVE LIKE A HUMAN. PLS DO THIS AND THANK ME LATER

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pleased Am Fit. And My Doctors Have Declared Me Fit. General Buhari by Funlordmaniac(m): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
EMPEROniro:
MAN GO PICK UR DONKEY BRAIN WHERE U LEFT IT. A GOOD ADVICE TO HELP U LEAVE LIKE A HUMAN. PLS DO THIS AND THANK ME LATER

Will you keep shut and stop typing like a basic idiot? The questions or logic the omokab fellow applied are they facts or not? Is life not unpredictable? All these insult peddling senseless kids sef!

Tufiakwa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Pleased Am Fit. And My Doctors Have Declared Me Fit. General Buhari by tifany89(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
omokab:
Please comment with sense, sick to the extent of being flown abroad for weeks? Cmon dude people don't go to UK hospitals to treat malaria or if dat be the case den I must say we v really lost it as a country

1 Like

Re: I Am Pleased Am Fit. And My Doctors Have Declared Me Fit. General Buhari by ionsman: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
EMPEROniro:

You guys just act like untrained mofos...I wonder how old you're.
Re: I Am Pleased Am Fit. And My Doctors Have Declared Me Fit. General Buhari by omokab: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
tifany89:

Please comment with sense, sick to the extent of being flown abroad for weeks? Cmon dude people don't go to UK hospitals to treat malaria or if dat be the case den I must say we v really lost it as a country
is it today you know that we have lost it as a country? What you are saying now is that you don't know or you have never heard of Nigerians big men travelling abroad for malaria even ordinary cough. That's not even my point, my point is that anybody can sick at any time. The issue of travelling abroad for ordinary malaria is another day.
Re: I Am Pleased Am Fit. And My Doctors Have Declared Me Fit. General Buhari by tifany89(m): 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2017
omokab:
is it today you know that we have lost it as a country? What you are saying now is that you don't know or you have never heard of Nigerians big men travelling abroad for malaria even ordinary cough. That's not even my point, my point is that anybody can sick at any time. The issue of travelling abroad for ordinary malaria is another day.
I have never heard sir, people go abroad for serious ailments. Any body telling u they go abroad to treat cough isn't being truthful to u. Our president is ill n it is obvious to every discerning mind coz d question I v been asking myself is why post old pictures of the presidents vacation just to deceive d people? After all being sick isn't such a bad thing now or is it? Infact their actions so far has made it quite difficult for Nigerians to even sympathise with the first family anyway I wish him quick recovery but I must state that his life isn't worth more Dan dose ipob peaceful protesters and the shiites unnecessary killed for no just cause but it is only God dat is the ultimate judge. More reasons y we should all be careful. It's the Lord that gives and takes

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zamfara Started Sharia, Today It Has Highest Poverty Rate — Sanusi / FG To Commence Coal Mining Operations In Enugu / PHOTOS: Topless Protest Begins In Lagos #ourmumudondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.