Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay (2403 Views)

Leaked Recording: We Left APC Because We Were Not Financially Rewarded - Saraki / More Senators Threaten To Dump APC Because Of Direct Primaries / Majority Of One-third Out Of Overall Senate Members Can Impeach Saraki – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Ratello: 8:18pm On Sep 26, 2017
The Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC), Prof Itse Sagay (SAN) has fired back on the leadership of the All Progressives Congress, stating they are national leaders of a ruling party because of President Muhammadu Buhari.

The Professor of law pledged his loyalty to the President and Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
Sagay, who replied the tantrum threw on him on Tuesday by APC singled out the APC National Chairman, Chief John Ofigie-Oyegun and National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Bolaji Abdullahi as those destroying the party because of their loyalty to the Senate President, Senator Bukola Saraki.
In a statement he posted online, he said, “I am an accomplished man long before any appointment. I am not a ‘‘come and chop’’ politician like you lot.”
“My loyalty is to the President and not to the party which has continued to fail under the leadership of Chief John Odigie-Oyegun”.
“To start with, I am not a ‘come and chop’ person as you are. I did not come to ‘chop’; so the party is not doing me a favour. You are the ones that have come to ‘chop’.

“Secondly, my criticism of APC is not against President Buhari who I think is a man of great honour, integrity and whom I admire and who inspires me.
“I took this job because of Buhari and Osinbajo, who I admire greatly. The people I am referring to in my criticism are John Odigie-Oyegun and one Bolaji Abdullahi, who is (Senate President Bukola) Saraki’s Man Friday. They are dining with the devil who wants to destroy the party.
“They are appeasers, who are acting the way (former) British Prime Minister, Neville Chamberlain, appeased Adolf Hitler and in the process, they will destroy the party because they are weak and unable to confront evil and they will end up helping that Hitler to destroy the party.

“What is APC without Buhari, Osinbajo and Tinubu? The Oyegun-led executive, which is doing a policy of appeasement, will destroy the party.”

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/09/oyegun-abdullahi-others-destroying-apc-saraki-sagay/

4 Likes

Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Day11(m): 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2017

“What is APC without Buhari, Osinbajo and Tinubu? The Oyegun-led executive, which is doing a policy of appeasement, will destroy the party.”

Truth

8 Likes

Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by DickDastardLION(m): 8:51pm On Sep 26, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by IkpuMmiri(f): 8:58pm On Sep 26, 2017
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Estellar: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Lombrozo(m): 9:41pm On Sep 26, 2017
Oyegun want to endorse Sarakil as president against Buhari come 2019
watch out!
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by dustmalik: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2017
This man always says it as it is.
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Paperwhite(m): 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2017
Confusion everywhere in APC.
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Ibifizzleboy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
k
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Paperwhite(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2017
So this illitrate loud-mouthed Sagay never knew the calibre of people he chose to yoke himself with?

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Hungarriman: 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Bashliveon(m): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
Before 2019, they will exchange blows and APC will go down in the history of Nigeria.. this old rogues can't effect a change...
take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Gayigaskia(m): 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
Paperwhite:
Confusion everywhere in APC.
Your wish!!!

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by yarimo(m): 11:37pm On Sep 26, 2017
Professor SAGAY you are truly an elder Statesman

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by aolawale025: 12:04am On Sep 27, 2017
Sagay hit the bulls eye. But his loyalty should be to Nigeria as a patriot

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by GetUmad: 1:00am On Sep 27, 2017
Lombrozo:
Oyegun want to endorse Sarakil as president against Buhari come 2019
watch out!
Did you say endorse?
Please who is he again?
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by GetUmad: 1:04am On Sep 27, 2017
Paperwhite:
So this illiterate loud-mouthed Sagay never knew the calibre of people his choose to yoke himself with?

We should be very careful the way we use some words.

My 120 naira.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by RomeSankara: 1:23am On Sep 27, 2017
Saray is an Id!ot so are most members of the a APC today

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by vedaxcool(m): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2017
Cownu zombies wey dey make noise where is cownu?
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by nototribalist: 9:41am On Sep 27, 2017
Saygay the ugly mouth idiota. You should be ashamed of yourself, that an illiterate president is leading you. Foolss
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Lombrozo(m): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2017
GetUmad:

Did you say endorse?
Please who is he again?

remember he did the same in Ondo state where he endorse Akeredolu against the wishes of Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Kog45(m): 11:25am On Sep 27, 2017
Day11:

Truth
Meaning Sagay problem is Saraki not even APC leadership.

Sagay vs Saraki,even Sagay paymaster Tinubu find Saraki difficult to deal with,Mr President even need to align.

If Sagay is pledging allegiance to Tinubu a core Nigeria politician then fighting Saraki then something is amiss.
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by intruxive(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2017
This man is a straight shooter, no nonsense man. Name the mofos and let them wet their pants
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2017
APC house of COMMOTION , the amalgamation of confused people.
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Day11(m): 11:45am On Sep 27, 2017
Kog45:
Meaning Sagay problem is Saraki not even APC leadership.

Sagay vs Saraki,even Sagay paymaster Tinubu find Saraki difficult to deal with,Mr President even need to align.

If Sagay is pledging allegiance to Tinubu a core Nigeria politician then fighting Saraki then something is amiss.

Bros, Sagay and Tinubu hav no history together. I see Sagay as a no nonsense man who cant be bully by anyone. He stated it clearly. " I take order from Mr President Only" he didn't say from Tinubu.
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by ojobekehinde: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2017
So saraki is giving sagay sleepless night,what an irony.
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Kog45(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Day11:

Bros, Sagay and Tinubu hav no history together. I see Sagay as a no nonsense man who can be bully. He stated it clearly. " I take order from Mr President Only" he didn't say from Tinubu.

OK o i hear u.If Sagay is not ready to be bully,he should just resigned before he is rubbish and what can u say about taking order from President and attacking d leaderships of d party that produced d President.
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Raziii(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
Who is in charge of this party? Too much in fighting. And that's why they seem unable to get I right at all. No coordination!

That aside, what's Sagay's job description again? Why do our people love limelight so much. Your job is to advise the president on corruption matters so why not just stay at the background and do your job!!!

Take Trump for example, he also has alot of advisers but you'll hardly hear their names.
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Omofunaab2: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
I like how Sagay is telling Apc the truth..

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Day11(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kog45:
OK o i hear u.If Sagay is not ready to be bully,he should just resigned before he is rubbish and what can u say about[b] taking order from President and attacking d leaderships of d party that produced d President.[/b]

He didnt rubbish anyone.

Meanwhile am a Pro-Saraki angry
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Day11(m): 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Kog45:
OK o i hear u.If Sagay is not ready to be bully,he should just resigned before he is rubbish and what can u say about[b] taking order from President and attacking d leaderships of d party that produced d President.[/b]

He didnt rubbish anyone.

Meanwhile am Pro-Saraki angry
Re: Oyegun, Abdullahi Others Destroying APC Because Of Saraki – Sagay by Omeokachie: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2017
Rogue elephant.

(1) (Reply)

Photos From 50th Birthday party Of Oyo State Governorship Aspirant Seyi Makinde / The Unprecedented Level Of Patience Shown To Buhari - An Economist / The Defection Tsunami Just Got To Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.