Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Protesters Paid To Stand With Buhari Begging For Money To Buy Water - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesters Paid To Stand With Buhari Begging For Money To Buy Water (839 Views)

PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) / "I Stand With Buhari" Protest To Hold Alongside 2face's Protest / Nigerians React Over "I Stand With Buhari" Nationwide Solidarity Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protesters Paid To Stand With Buhari Begging For Money To Buy Water by Adonis3: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
I really don't understand again

In these videos some of the protesters who were "PAID" to stand with Buhari are seen begging for money to buy water... Smh

If na me I for nor give them, shebi dey no wan get sense ni
Part 1
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=QrskTS_Qgcw

Part 2
https://youtu.be/INb3yLZYicA

Re: Protesters Paid To Stand With Buhari Begging For Money To Buy Water by todayboy: 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
i sarki there
begging for water

2 Likes

Re: Protesters Paid To Stand With Buhari Begging For Money To Buy Water by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Buhari is finished ....!

Lesson: Wickedness and Heartlessness get reward!
Re: Protesters Paid To Stand With Buhari Begging For Money To Buy Water by vatiqan(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
Those whom the gods wants to use, they first make them mad! We go hear am soon.
Re: Protesters Paid To Stand With Buhari Begging For Money To Buy Water by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
zombiesm is a disease that can never be cured .well this is just the beginning
Re: Protesters Paid To Stand With Buhari Begging For Money To Buy Water by EMPEROniro: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
Useless mothers
Re: Protesters Paid To Stand With Buhari Begging For Money To Buy Water by Doghari: 7:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
And you say buhari is not corrupt even when he is paying people to stand with his sick demented skull. yoruba muslims are jokers sha.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fedral Govt Warns Religious Leaders Over Inciting Comments / Bayelsans Reject Gov Dickson's Land Gift To Fulani Terrorists / READ What Financial Times Of London Said About Buhari’s Undisclosed Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.