Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon (1966 Views)

Guns Of President Buhari's Guards Of Honor Checked Anytime He Arrives (Photos) / Why Petrol May Not Sell At N145 Anytime Soon / 10 Politicians Nigerians Don't Want To Hear From In 2017 - Gistpark.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by ImadeUReadThis: 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Our amiable first lady, Aisha Buhari would naturally have come out to dispel any rumours of her husband's ill health or death but she can't because she has been placed incommunicado by the cabal.

Recall that after she criticised her husband of surrounding himself with strange people who did not posses a voters card and who never contributed to her husband's success at the polls, she was viciously condemned by some radical Northern elements. Well now those misogynists have gotten a golden opportunity to silence Aisha for the next 4mths!

Hold on....

SR announced on Sunday 5th February, 2016 that Buhari will not be arriving the country by today Monday 6th and would likely be away for the next 4mths!

The Islamic injunction on mourning the dead mandates the surviving wife/wives mourn in private for exactly 4 months and 10days. Google it for yourselves!

So in the next 4 months don't expect to hear or see Aisha in public and with the absence of Buhari and the gagging of Aisha, the cabal will have free reign.
Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
Dumb speculations

1 Like

Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by ovieigho(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Make dem cum catch u

Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by lastmessenger: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
I just want to know the truth. Is he dead?
Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by ImadeUReadThis: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
ovieigho:
Make dem cum catch u

The cabal will work overtime this next 4mths and we expect them to use their dog units

3 Likes

Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
cheesy baba they hajanah with fresh virgins to scatter
Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by ImadeUReadThis: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2017
lastmessenger:

Only Aisha can be trusted with that question and her silence now points that she is in mourning

1 Like

Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by kings09(m): 8:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
She z in za oza room

1 Like

Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by kings09(m): 8:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
U mean attack dogs like sarrki, ngeneukwenu, seeunmsg, efilefun, sibrah n their likes
ImadeUReadThis:

The cabal will work overtime this next 4mths and we expect them to use their dog units

5 Likes

Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by peteregwu(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Northern Muslims with their wahla, that's themain problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by ImadeUReadThis: 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
kings09:
U mean attack dogs like sarrki, ngeneukwenu, seeunmsg, efilefun, sibrah n their likes

Those worms?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by lastmessenger: 8:46pm On Feb 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

Only Aisha can be trusted with that question and her silence now points that she is in mourning
in that case let the funeral begin here in nairaland
Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by ImadeUReadThis: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
lastmessenger:
in that case let the funeral begin here in nairaland

This is our problem with us in the south.

As we gloat over Buhari's death, the north is already strategizing over a post-Buhari presidency.

War is brewing and the desperate characters in Aso Rock and the CPC faction of the APC are drawing their battle plans while you hold inconsequential rallies and pray the north will respect the constitution.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by tete7000(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
lastmessenger:

Don't know how true but check this link:
usanews-tv.com/ch-breaking-news-nigerias-president-muhammadu-buhari-has-died/
Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by annayawchee: 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
Prepare to defend your selves, if by chance our president passes on, do U think the north will sit down and watch osibanjo takes over? It's a no......
Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by smark61: 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
If this is true then... okkpare( e don finish)
Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by ImadeUReadThis: 9:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
annayawchee:
Prepare to defend your selves, if by chance our president passes on, do U think the north will sit down and watch osibanjo takes over? It's a no......

The north is already talking about separation as at today.

The desperate men in Aso Rock and the APC will rather see this nation burn than witness regime change after oppressing the opposition and with so much blood on their hands.
Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by annayawchee: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

The north is already talking about separation as at today.

The desperate men in Aso Rock and the APC will rather see this nation burn than witness regime change after oppressing the opposition and with so much blood on their hands.
the south east and south south should be making plans ahead if they are wise
Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by ImadeUReadThis: 9:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
annayawchee:
the south east and south south should be making plans ahead if they are wise

For the last 2yrs we in the SS/SE have been ready.

All thanks to Buhari's wickedness towards us.

The SW will face first hand the wrath of Fulani foolishness and they will take it for the sake of one nigeria

1 Like

Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by Sebastine1994(m): 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
If you are one of those fools who keep saying 'e go beta' you are part of this country's problem. Your father and maybe granddad said the same thing. I swear your children and grandkids will say the same thing. Nigerians enjoy suffering. For how long will my people Continue to suffer. I want to take the future of this country into my hand. If I die so be it.

Nigerians are afraid of risk. A society that fears risk will remain the same nobody wants to stick his neck out. It is the consequences that nigerians fear. What will happen to me? What would happen to my kids? Just take a look at tu face. Do you know why he cancelled that protest? RISK.
That's why parents invest so much in their kids. Their children are investment. They are the Insurance Company their parents believe in. How can you take risk When you are the hope of your family.
When I get sick who would take care of me? From my vantage point what nigeria needs is a godfather. Not every body is lucky to have a rich father or uncle. What if we Form an organisation called a brotherhood. It will collect monthly dues from nigeria to provide them with security against risk. Protect them from government harassment. A member of the brotherhood cant be intimidated. You see before somebody does you harm they would want to know your backup. If you belong to a strong organisation, policemen will be cautious of how they handle you.
These days of Expensive medical service. The organisation can help fund Your treatment. People lose so much fortune trying to get treatment.
It can even help to sponsor some talented nigerian to achieve glory for nigeria and the organisation. Your pain is their pain. Help YOUTHS with smart business ideas. It will help unite nigerians against the government. Provide work for graduates upon graduation. Give scholarship to bright students.
It will pick up from where our drunk nigeria has stopped. It will be a strong opposition to the government. Sponsor YOUTHS to run for political office.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by annayawchee: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

For the last 2yrs we in the SS/SE have been ready.

All thanks to Buhari's wickedness towards us.

The SW will face first hand the wrath of Fulani foolishness and they will take it for the sake of one nigeria
lol

2 Likes

Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by doingood: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
Seun, thanks for un banning me. I wonder why we don't have freedom after speech. Buhari would chase u with DSS. Seun would ban u.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by leofab(f): 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nice analysis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by stonemasonn: 12:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Sebastine1994:
If you are one of those fools who keep saying 'e go beta' you are part of this country's problem. Your father and maybe granddad said the same thing. I swear your children and grandkids will say the same thing. Nigerians enjoy suffering. For how long will my people Continue to suffer. I want to take the future of this country into my hand. If I die so be it.

Nigerians are afraid of risk. A society that fears risk will remain the same nobody wants to stick his neck out. It is the consequences that nigerians fear. What will happen to me? What would happen to my kids? Just take a look at tu face. Do you know why he cancelled that protest? RISK.
That's why parents invest so much in their kids. Their children are investment. They are the Insurance Company their parents believe in. How can you take risk When you are the hope of your family.
When I get sick who would take care of me? From my vantage point what nigeria needs is a godfather. Not every body is lucky to have a rich father or uncle. What if we Form an organisation called a brotherhood. It will collect monthly dues from nigeria to provide them with security against risk. Protect them from government harassment. A member of the brotherhood cant be intimidated. You see before somebody does you harm they would want to know your backup. If you belong to a strong organisation, policemen will be cautious of how they handle you.
These days of Expensive medical service. The organisation can help fund Your treatment. People lose so much fortune trying to get treatment.
It can even help to sponsor some talented nigerian to achieve glory for nigeria and the organisation. Your pain is their pain. Help YOUTHS with smart business ideas. It will help unite nigerians against the government. Provide work for graduates upon graduation. Give scholarship to bright students.
It will pick up from where our drunk nigeria has stopped. It will be a strong opposition to the government. Sponsor YOUTHS to run for political office.
Like the Freemason.
Well Nigerians are too religious to accept such a brotherhood, it can only be achieved partially by religious groups
Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by uvalued(m): 12:29am On Feb 07, 2017
ImadeUReadThis:

This is our problem with us in the south.

As we gloat over Buhari's death, the north is already strategizing over a post-Buhari presidency.

War is brewing and the desperate characters in Aso Rock and the CPC faction of the APC are drawing their battle plans while you hold inconsequential rallies and pray the north will respect the constitution.
Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 07, 2017
DSS I NO TALK ANYTHING OOOOO

DSS I NO TALK ANYTHING OOOOOO

HMMMMMMMMMMM.......
Re: Why We Will Not Hear From Aisha Anytime Soon by Sebastine1994(m): 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
stonemasonn:
Like the Freemason.
Well Nigerians are too religious to accept such a brotherhood, it can only be achieved partially by religious groups
_

then dont call it a brotherhood. Call it something fancy. Like an insurance group

(1) (Reply)

The Igbos Vs The Afonja / 'retire Quietly Or We Open The Pandora Box'- VON DG Tells Ex-president Jonathan / No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.