Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? (1968 Views)

Shehu Sani: Why The North Is Scared Of Restructuring / Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad / Buhari Should Begin The Process Of Restructuring To Make Atiku's Slogan Irreleva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
When Kanu was around everybody was making noise about restructuring,
Ohaneze, governors, so called Igbo leaders, politicians, Mr A to Mr Z, today Ohamadike is not around, they are singing different tunes for their masters in Abuja (LOL).
So Kanu was the one who gave them voice?
Is it not time for them to accept that the only credible Biafran and Igbo leader is Kanu?
Am watching the space.
All Hail Biafra.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by Kyase(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2017
EricIyke:
Ohaneze, governors, so called Igbo leaders, politicians, Mr A to Mr Z, today Ohamadike is not around, they are singing different tunes for their masters in Abuja (LOL).
Is it not time for them to accept that the only credible Biafran and Igbo leader is Kanu?
Am watching the space.
All Hail Biafra.
Everybody was using Him to score some cheap points, but as the guy mumu reach e allow the thing enter e head.

Kanu is a pig that's all i can say. Goodnight.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by Cyynthialove(f): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
This is why I laugh at some animals opposing Ipob and at the same time clamouring for restructuring, forgetting the fact that Ipob is the force behind the clamour for restructuring.
Southerners have never clamoured for restructuring like this . The issue of restructuring became too hot this time around unlike before. We all know the slaves and their iddiotiic Masters that are opposing development and progress of southerners. That is why that slowpoke that called himself Yakasssi abi wetin be his name was asking of mumuzlem representatives at Ibadan summit because he knows the group of vagabonds they normally use to drag southerners back and have them destabilized.
These hopeless slaves among us will claim to be clamouring for restructuring, but inside, they are hell bent in dancing to the tune of their northern Masters.

Dirty things!!

24 Likes

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
Kyase:
Everybody was using Him to score some cheap points, but as the guy mumu reach e allow the thing enter e head.

Was thinking you have something meaningful to say.
Can you for once let the human in you speak?
What you just said has perfectly defined the kind of person you are.
Ignorant punk!
Nnamdi Kanu would have been a force Nigeria will be restructured or divided, but hell no!
Our stupid leaders opposed him and were used against him.
Never knew they'll lose their voice so soon.
Now where is the restructuring?

15 Likes

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Cyynthialove:
This is why I laugh at some Animals opposing Ipob and at the same time clamouring for restructuring, forgetting the fact that Ipob is the force behind the clamour for restructuring.
Nigerians have never clamoured restructuring like this before. The issue of restructuring became too hot this time around unlike before. We all know the slaves and their iddiotiic Masters that are opposing development and progress of southerners. That is why that slowpoke that called himself Yakasssi abi wetin be his name was asking of mumuzlem of representative at Ibadan summit because he knows the group of animals they normally use to drag southerners back and have them destabilized.
These dirty slaves among us will claim to be clamouring for restructuring, but inside, they are hell bent in dancing to the tune of their northern Masters.

Fools !!

We are too unfortunate to have them among us.
Having them among us isn't necessarily the problem, We the people are also the problem.
A leaders will kill us, maltreat us and carry out all sorts of evil against Us yet when its election time, We'll collect little offers of money from them and vote.

12 Likes

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by Kyase(m): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
EricIyke:

Was thinking you have something meaningful to say.
Can you for once let the human in you speak?
What you just said has perfectly defined the kind of person you are.
Ignorant punk!
Nnamdi Kanu would have been a force Nigeria will be restructured or divided, but hell no!
Our stupid leaders opposed him and were used against him.
Never knew they'll lose their voice so soon.
Now where is the restructuring?
Who wants Restructuring? Not me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Kyase:
Who wants Restructuring? Not me.
Seems am wasting My time and data on the wrong person. Dunno why exams ain't conducted before one can register on NL forum.

18 Likes

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by PenisCaP: 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hmm
Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
How can someone actually fight against Restructuring or division? What kind of people are in the country? Anyone speaking against Restructuring or division is a megalomaniac. Yorubas need the freedom the most, but nobody to lead them.

5 Likes

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by subtlemee(f): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Operation Python dance sent all of them lily livered biafrans and their leader scurrying to hide under their beds

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
PenisCaP:
Hmm
cheesy E pass you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by PenisCaP: 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2017
subtlemee:
Operation Python dance sent all of them lily livered biafrans and their leader scurrying to hide under their beds

Shame on u.. even a lady.
This is why the whites keeps referring africans as monkeys not just the skin colour bcoz u think like half human.

Some1 came and put the leaders on their toes.
For them to start discussing restructuring no1 has every disscussed since 50yrs of independence.. and suddenly they stopped.

Instead u ar here talking rubbish..
I dnt like going hard on women i would have called u a foool... becoz u cant make use of what God gave u upstairs.
I CRY FOR NIGERIA.. cry ... a country where some1 that says the truth gets prosecuted.

13 Likes

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by PenisCaP: 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
EricIyke:

cheesy E pass you?

No e no pass me... e just weak me the kind of dumb bleeps im seeing here daily seriosly.
NIGERIA IS IN A DEEP MESS undecided.

the rulers are raping us everyday instead we left them and be fighting up and down.
Those that say d truth becmz an object of mockery...

Thunder Fire LORD LUGGARD for this concoction he mixed and called a country...
i am pained.

11 Likes

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by DanseMacabre(m): 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
I been wan comment, but the barrage of bullets flying every which way above me made me to duck instead and run for cover.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
PenisCaP:

No e no pass me... e just weak me the kind of dumb bleeps im seeing here daily seriosly.
NIGERIA IS IN A DEEP MESS undecided.

the rulers are raping us everyday instead we left them and be fighting up and down.
Those that say d truth becmz an object of mockery...

Thunder Fire LORD LUGGARD for this concoction he mixed and called a country...
i am pained.

We could have been rejoicing and celebrating by now if We had good leaders.
I can't explain how I feel but only God knew why it all happened.
I thought Nigeria would have been restructured by now after nailing him down.
Our leaders are now subjected to slavery and used against their people since they love money and political posts more than their people.

3 Likes

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by subtlemee(f): 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2017
PenisCaP:

Shame on u.. even a lady.
This is why the whites keeps referring africans as monkeys not just the skin colour bcoz u cant think.

Some1 came and put the leaders on their toes.
For them to start discussing restructuring no1 has every disscussed since 50yrs of independence.

Instead u ar3 here talking rubbish..
I dnt like going hard on women i would have called u a foool... becoz u cant make use of what got gave u upstairs.
I CRY FOR NIGERIA.. cry ... a country where some1 that says the truth gets prosecuted.

Why are you people always bitter and aggressive❓Can't you people drive a point home without spewing bile. And this are the people I'll call fellow country men. I get frighten anytime I think I may share same country and even get to be ruled by people exhibiting this kind of character

Desperately waiting for that same someone to come out and continue putting our leaders on their toes to the end showing exemplary bravado instead of going into hiding after scamming us all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by Desyner: 11:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
EricIyke:
Am watching the space.
All Hail Biafra.
Crude is now above $60 and we pumping 2m barrel/day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by PenisCaP: 12:31am On Nov 02, 2017
subtlemee:

Why are you people always bitter and aggressive❓Can't you people drive a point home without spewing bile. And this are the people I'll call fellow country men. I get frighten anytime I think I may share same country and even get to be ruled by people exhibiting this kind of character

Desperately waiting for that same someone to come out and continue putting our leaders on their toes to the end showing exemplary bravado instead of going into hiding after scamming us all.

U are just daft... smh.. Lol.
Becoz ur stupidity has been opened right before u..U now calling it being "bitter"
A simple question was asked..
WHY IS RESTRUCTURING NO MORE DISCUSSED
SINCE NO1 IS HEARING ABT KANU.?.
but Ur empty brain couldnt come up with something smart pertaining to the question.
U started ranting.. biafra bla bla bla grin

The last time i checked biafrans dont wana share country with u. Rather ur zoogeria is the one dragging them to stay back..
U are really daft..
U remind me of that saying "when a gal is pretty but without brains"...SMH.

Lastly.
AUNTY, IF KANU TRUELY RAN AWAY...May thousands of blessing pour on u daily foreva. For revealing this hidden truth. smiley

BUT IF KANU DIDNT RUN AWAY.. may injustice that befall kanu befall u or any member of ur family.. smiley
I HOPE U SAY AMEN TO THIS SINCE U ARE SO SURE HE RAN... QED.

10 Likes

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by PenisCaP: 12:37am On Nov 02, 2017
...chai!

1 Like

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by ayzTIGER: 12:59am On Nov 02, 2017
subtlemee:
Your better off in romance section. Go back there and continue your desperate search for a lover. Goodluck

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by JUSTICE4Nigeria: 2:14am On Nov 02, 2017
hahahah
Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by kernel505: 4:16am On Nov 02, 2017
Kyase:

If a pig could be the only reason why your nation will be restructured, then... You're less than a pig.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by chibabe259(f): 6:03am On Nov 02, 2017
Kyase:

If Kanu is a pig, what are you?.

Don't you know that your wicked leaders hates been challenged?. Go back to history books and check the treatments given to those who challenged your wicked leaders in the time pass.
From Fela, Dele Giwa, Ojukwu, Gani, Soyinka, Nnamdi Kanu, that niger delta activist I have forgotten his name etc.

5 Likes

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by GavelSlam: 6:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Why do you lot think restructuring is something everyone must accept?

What really is the restructuring you desire?

You cannot claim to be democratic while you attempt to foist your opinion on others.

Your legislators are your local representatives. If you wish to compel them to act, you must convince them at your local posts.
Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by subtlemee(f): 6:43am On Nov 02, 2017
ayzTIGER:
Your better off in romance section. Go back there and continue your desperate search for a lover. Goodluck

Sorry to disappoint you. I'm married
Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by subtlemee(f): 6:51am On Nov 02, 2017
PenisCaP:

U are just daft... smh.. Lol.
Becoz ur stupidity has been opened right before u..U now calling it being "bitter"
A simple question was asked..
WHY IS RESTRUCTURING NO MORE DISCUSSED
SINCE NO1 IS HEARING ABT KANU.?.
but Ur empty brain couldnt come up with something smart pertaining to the question.
U started ranting.. biafra bla bla bla grin

The last time i checked biafrans dont wana share country with u. Rather ur zoogeria is the one dragging them to stay back..
U are really daft..
U remind me of that saying "when a gal is pretty but without brains"...SMH.

Lastly.
AUNTY, IF KANU TRUELY RAN AWAY...May thousands of blessing pour on u daily foreva. For revealing this hidden truth. smiley

BUT IF KANU DIDNT RUN AWAY.. may injustice that befall kanu befall u or any member of ur family.. smiley
I HOPE U SAY AMEN TO THIS SINCE U ARE SO SURE HE RAN... QED.

Atypical. Always starting with insults instead of facing the truth. If your leader ran away is it me that'll come and continue the campaign for restructuring ❓always read a comment and comprehend before rushing to quote to rain insults but I don't blame you it's what you guys are known for so I'm not perturb
Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by BudeYahooCom: 6:57am On Nov 02, 2017
Kyase:

see this unlettered Tiv zombie wey fulani dey use him people do suya and kilishi everyday dey open mouth sef.

The slavery gidi gan. SMH

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by Michael004: 7:09am On Nov 02, 2017
Cyynthialove:
This is why I laugh at some animals opposing Ipob and at the same time clamouring for restructuring, forgetting the fact that Ipob is the force behind the clamour for restructuring.
Southerners have never clamoured for restructuring like this . The issue of restructuring became too hot this time around unlike before. We all know the slaves and their iddiotiic Masters that are opposing development and progress of southerners. That is why that slowpoke that called himself Yakasssi abi wetin be his name was asking of mumuzlem representatives at Ibadan summit because he knows the group of vagabonds they normally use to drag southerners back and have them destabilized.
These hopeless slaves among us will claim to be clamouring for restructuring, but inside, they are hell bent in dancing to the tune of their northern Masters.

Dirty things!!
I am not seeing you as a Christian.
Re: No More Nnamdi Kanu, We No Longer Hear Of Restructuring Again Why? by Misterdhee1(m): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2017
Cyynthialove:

Dirty things!!
Firstly, yorubas have always clamored for restructuring. You probably need to go back and Google about Aregbesola, Tinubu and ACN's stance on restructuring as far as back 2011. Where were you pigs then? You guys were there licking an Ijaw man's ass and believing it will last for years.
Don't worry tho, Nigeria will get the restructuring before 2023 when it's time for an igbo man to lead the country. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria A Shith0le ?? [respect Yourselve] / Dr Matthew Chima Amadi Deconstructs Festus Keyamo On Twitter / Atikuiswinning Currently Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.