Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Do You Think VP Osibanjo Can Rule The Country If This Happen.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Think VP Osibanjo Can Rule The Country If This Happen.... (700 Views)

Osibanjo Can Never Be President - Ayodele Fayose / How President Osibanjo Can Quell The Current Uprising In Nigeria / Buhari Not Oldest President In Africa, He Can Rule Beyond 2019 – Adnan Na-Habu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think VP Osibanjo Can Rule The Country If This Happen.... by Tbillz(m): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
In the quest of being optimistic of the president's state of health and wishing him quick recovery as well. Do you think VP Osibanjo is capable of ruling Nigeria IF this section of the Constitution happens?

144. (1) The President or Vice-President shall cease to hold office

2) Where the medical panel certifies in the report that in its opinion the President or Vice-President is suffering from such infirmity of body or mind as renders him permanently incapable of discharging the functions of his office, a notice thereof signed by the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives shall be published in the Official Gazette of the Government of the Federation.

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm#FederalExecutive
Re: Do You Think VP Osibanjo Can Rule The Country If This Happen.... by WaleBinSanusi(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
He can
Re: Do You Think VP Osibanjo Can Rule The Country If This Happen.... by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Do You Think VP Osibanjo Can Rule The Country If This Happen.... by vatiqan(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
@ Op, what exactly are your fears?
Re: Do You Think VP Osibanjo Can Rule The Country If This Happen.... by Tbillz(m): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
vatiqan:
@ Op, what exactly are your fears?
i no study law bt my frnds tell me say prof for law dey wicked wella.
Re: Do You Think VP Osibanjo Can Rule The Country If This Happen.... by ImadeUReadThis: 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Only the AGF can constitute a Medical board headed by the Minister of Health to which the professional advice arrived will be deliberated by FEC members and a resolution taken to NASS.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think VP Osibanjo Can Rule The Country If This Happen.... by vatiqan(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
Tbillz:
i no study law bt my frnds tell me say prof for law dey wicked wella.

I no fit laf abeg. But Nigerians go show am say power dey our hand. Gradually, we wld get there. It's just begun!
Re: Do You Think VP Osibanjo Can Rule The Country If This Happen.... by kaffy4tope(m): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
If GEJ could rule...nothing is gonna stop Osinbajo.

Yorubas....lets just be happy...Power is coming back to us grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think VP Osibanjo Can Rule The Country If This Happen.... by Tbillz(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
grin
kaffy4tope:

;DLets not be happy yet! Abokiz are insulting babu, Some south east called Gej a b*stard....U might have your own person there n still suffa!
Re: Do You Think VP Osibanjo Can Rule The Country If This Happen.... by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2017
kaffy4tope:

rejoice not my brother because it won't be easy as you think, in fact a serious war is going on underground now.

PRAY For God To Save Osinbajo From The Hands Of The Evil Ones. Remember,

NOT TO REJOICE
Re: Do You Think VP Osibanjo Can Rule The Country If This Happen.... by refreshrate: 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Person that under his purview as VP they removed the head of the church he came from & nothing happened

Went to WEF in davos see as one small girl presenter made him look rather exposed his incompetence

Please you people should look for someone else please.

Not ordinary commissioner.

I know it will pain you but be logical and see what I wrote is true if not tomorrow hell rufai can walk up to him and say "guy get up from that chair you're sitting on...in fact leave the room" is that one president?

Bearing in mind both of them have short short legs but hell rufai has skoin skoin

Pls call another person not this one. Finish

1 Like

Re: Do You Think VP Osibanjo Can Rule The Country If This Happen.... by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2017
he can't he does not have the mind

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Dead? / Tuface Idibia Spotted In London Where He Visited Buhari. / Osinbajo And Rising Spate Of Boko Haram Bombings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.