Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,517 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Photo Of The Day:- If The Babe You Toasted On Facebook Visits You At Home & She - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day:- If The Babe You Toasted On Facebook Visits You At Home & She (1558 Views)

Guys Am Broke And Just Toasted A Girl, See What Happened / Joke Of The Day: If Student Wrote The Bible / Joke Of The Day; If You're In His Shoe, What Would U Have Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day:- If The Babe You Toasted On Facebook Visits You At Home & She by Klaasicworks(m): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
As a Smart guy na, Many of us go hunting on Facebook looking for beautiful chicks to catch.

It’s a normal thing these days but make up wey those babes dey carry for face now don put many guys for trouble ooo.

Imagine you finally catch that beautiful babe and you guys get along and she decided to visit you at home during the weekend but something then go totally wrong.

Imagine, the chick in the Photo above finds her way to your house and you need to give her a Valid excuse to save your their life.

BE Sincere – What Would Excuse will you give her to discharge her immediately?

We want to hear from you – Drop your comments.

Me:- I go just tell her that am HIV Positive, Infact the doctor said I have just 2 hrs to live on earth. Please you will have to go back home as I am very confused and I need to prepare my Will in less than 45 mins.

Lets hear from you – Its just for Fun!!!
http://www..ng/2017/02/06/photo-day-babe-toasted-facebook-visits-home-looks-like-excuse/

For more news also check
https://www.wikinaija.net

1 Share

Re: Photo Of The Day:- If The Babe You Toasted On Facebook Visits You At Home & She by hahn(m): 8:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
He is not at home undecided

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- If The Babe You Toasted On Facebook Visits You At Home & She by decatalyst(m): 8:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
My great grand father appeared and said our great great grand dad wan visit our home for the week.

Its an ancestral conference and I am the one to take minute of the meeting grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- If The Babe You Toasted On Facebook Visits You At Home & She by sarz(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2017
My great great great grand father's mother's aunty is the sister to your great great grand mother's uncle's cousin so we can't continue gringrin
Re: Photo Of The Day:- If The Babe You Toasted On Facebook Visits You At Home & She by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2017
I go nack am like that....at all at all na im bad

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day:- If The Babe You Toasted On Facebook Visits You At Home & She by ministeriallist: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2017
Warisdissssssssss??

(1) (Reply)

Different Personalities Shaaaaaa Loool Soo Funny / One Corner Bush / "With Your Skull The Sisterhood Will Drink Your Blood": Between A Lady And A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.