Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? (4849 Views)

19 Northern Pastors To Buhari: We Will Expose Our Colleagues Working Against You / Buhari To Igbo Leaders: 7 Northern States Produced Junior Ministers But / Happening Now: 19 Northern Governors, IG, COAS, IBB, Others In Emergency Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by Montaque(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2017
If u ever live in the north, u will know that government to them is religious, a leader must be a muslim even if he is a failure.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by Festy4u(m): 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Rule 2 Mods!

Aren't you ashamed referring to the mods to effect Rule 2 on whosoever responds to your post in a way well suited for your kind? Little wonder your government resort to the DSS whenever a truth is spoken by a concerned Nigerian! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
nlsmd:
That wld be a direct indictment on PMB grin

The North will never sell themselves out publicly unlike a particular region ever ready to do that undecided
The south would always sell out especially the western region

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by felicitywe(m): 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2017
Thewrath:
The north will never trade anything for the power they currently wield,even if the fed govt cuts monthly allocation to the north.
Unlike a particular region that can betray an entire country under the guise of "sophisticated politics"..
They should have it at the back of their mind that the north will not go down without a fight!
U r right.they v betrayal,backstabbing n greed in their DNA.They betrayed GEJ n dance sayn PMB was d man bc they were gvn VP slot.Aftr realising dat PMB's boys were smarter,they had 2 betray PMB.Their target is on PMB's health nt on his leadership bc d leadershp will comsume PMB/Osinbajo.

1 Like

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2017
nlsmd:

The North will never sell themselves out publicly unlike a particular region ever ready to do that undecided

You fail to notice that security and democracy are intertwined.

The only region free of security tensions is also the only place where democracy and civic awareness is highest amongst its indigenes. Go figure!
Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by SUBWAY101(m): 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2017
felicitywe:
U r right.they v betrayal,backstabbing n greed in their DNA.They betrayed GEJ n dance sayn PMB was d man bc they were gvn VP slot.Aftr realising dat PMB's boys were smarter,they had 2 betray PMB.Their target is on PMB's health nt on his leadership bc d leadershp will comsume PMB/Osinbajo.

How did they betray GEJ? Is there any agreement between them and GEJ? You kids that litter this forum lately just like posting nonsense everywhere.

10 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by SUBWAY101(m): 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The south would always sell out especially the western region

Another kid, your tribe is known as the AGIP of Nigeria, go find out the meaning.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Thewrath:
The north will never trade anything for the power they currently wield,even if the fed govt cuts monthly allocation to the north.
Unlike a particular region that can betray an entire country under the guise of "sophisticated politics"..
They should have it at the back of their mind that the north will not go down without a fight!

My dear. Everyday I wonder why a people will be so selfish and short sighted. Yet they claim sophisticated. Despite the abundance of history, these people still recycled an illiterate and old tyrant as president, just because of appointments. I have never seen a spiteful and vengeful tribe as waste-people. .... I had reason to run away from one pretty yoruba girl that was crazily attracted to me. Lol. I don't want devilish dna in my kids.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
SUBWAY101:

How did they betray GEJ? Is there any agreement between them and GEJ? You kids that litter this forum lately just like posting nonsense everywhere.

Guy. Stop this rubbish. The whole country knows what yaribas did. Stop your tricks. The earlier you admit your selfishness, the better. So stop defending the stupidity of your people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by Austin4lif: 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Just asking!

lalasticlala
islamically muslims are advised to support their own no matter what

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by madridguy(m): 11:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
Sai Baba till 2023.
Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by SUBWAY101(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
Fineman87:

Guy. Stop this rubbish. The whole country knows what yaribas did. Stop your tricks. The earlier you admit your selfishness, the better. So stop defending the stupidity of your people.

Here comes another flat head foaming in the mouth, how did they betray GEJ and you pouring smelly spits everywhere like a leprocy patient. Your people are the stupid one, bunch of uncultured miscreants.

9 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
SUBWAY101:

Here comes another flat head foaming in the mouth, how did they betray GEJ and you pouring smelly spits everywhere like a leprocy patient. Your people are the stupid one, bunch of uncultured miscreants.

tongue tongue tongue Truth hurts.

4 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 07, 2017
SUBWAY101:

Another kid, your tribe is known as the AGIP of Nigeria, go find out the meaning.
Another pikin wen non get respect for elders becos heh papa buy am android phone. When you finish wailing, then we will discuss the matter at hand.

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 07, 2017
SUBWAY101:

Even an African kid knows when to keep quiet when elders are talking. It's such a shame that children of this days don't respect their elders that they now shout back at them all in the name of western civilization

6 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 07, 2017
lilytender:
Yes, the same way there was protest in the six South-South states when Goatluck Jonathan was sharing the nations treasury among his gang of thieves.
Rubbish!
Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by SUBWAY101(m): 12:20am On Feb 07, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Another pikin wen non get respect for elders becos heh papa buy am android phone. When you finish wailing, then we will discuss the matter at hand.

Go play with sand, I can see you have nothing sensible to say than the usual nonsense you spew everywhere. Mschew

5 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by SUBWAY101(m): 12:22am On Feb 07, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Even an African kid knows when to keep quiet when elders are talking. It's such a shame that children of this days don't respect their elders that they now shout back at them all in the name of western civilization

You are just a frustrated kid, poverty is making you spew nonsense everywhere. I wish i can slap sense into your flat head, get lost and go play with sand.

4 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by SUBWAY101(m): 12:23am On Feb 07, 2017
Fineman87:

tongue tongue tongue Truth hurts.

You had to edit your comment, shameless being.

4 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 07, 2017
SUBWAY101:

Another Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by SUBWAY101(m): 12:25am On Feb 07, 2017
mrdashing10:

Another Rubbish!

Another senseless kid, your profile pics alone is making me laugh hard. Lmaooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 07, 2017
SUBWAY101:

Another senseless kid, your profile pics alone is making me laugh hard. Lmaooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Another Rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by SUBWAY101(m): 12:41am On Feb 07, 2017
mrdashing10:

Rubbish!

Kid, Arguing with someone with a compressed head, is like talking to a teddy bear. Go and sell your fan yogo little boy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by soji1992: 12:42am On Feb 07, 2017
nlsmd:

d waste abi

2 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by SUBWAY101(m): 12:44am On Feb 07, 2017
soji1992:

d waste abi

No, the erosion ravaged Sad Beast.

4 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by soji1992: 12:46am On Feb 07, 2017
SUBWAY101:

No, the erosion ravaged Sad Beast.
i get u
Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 07, 2017
SUBWAY101:

Kid, Arguing with someone with a compressed head, is like talking to a teddy bear. Go and sell your fan yogo little boy.
It still doesnt change the fact that you post rubbish! Old man leave NL for people who don't lack common sense like you.
Finally, this person you calling kid might be older than your father!
Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by SUBWAY101(m): 12:51am On Feb 07, 2017
mrdashing10:

It still doesnt change the fact that you post rubbish! Old man leave NL for people who don't lack common sense like you.
Finally, this person you calling kid might be older than your father!

You should face your fan yogo hawking and stop pouring smelly spits on me, so you had to remove that pics cos of shame. Lmaooo.

I wont even insult your late father, the man was stoned to death for stealing cashew. Just allow his soul to rest well and stop disgracing the man. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Why Was There No Protest In Any Of The 19 Northern States? by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 07, 2017
SUBWAY101:

You should face your fan yogo hawking and stop pouring smelly spits on me, so you had to remove that pics cos of shame. Lmaooo.

I wont even insult your late father, the man was stoned to death for stealing cashew. Just allow his soul to rest well and stop disgracing the man. Lol

Are you not too old for this Ekwensu kpo gi oku. Stop quoting me on your rubbish!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbanjo Blocked From Seeing Nnamdi Kanu PICS / Easter: Ambode Greets Christians, Preaches Tolerance, Sacrifice For One Another / PROF Kingsley Moghalu Assures Nigerians That His Presidency Will Restore Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.