Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years (34916 Views)

35-year-old Security Man Defiles His 12-year-old Stepdaughter In Imo(photos) / Nigerian Man Sexually Abuses A Lady In London After Turning Him Down / Bayelsa Man Exposes Lady Who Stole His Phone After Visiting His House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by DonCortino: 6:54am On Feb 07, 2017
Orikinla1:

Ọdẹ.

You can never achieve a fraction of what President Buhari achieved when he was even in his 30s.
You cannot even achieve what his youngest daughter has achieved.
Even a fly does not know who you are; nonentity.

Why body con de pepper you like this nah?
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by sanpipita(m): 6:55am On Feb 07, 2017
If the stupid man wanted to engage in incest why not allow his daughter grow more, and think people should understand there are places these things are seen as normal reason it happens
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by victorazy(m): 6:58am On Feb 07, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nah this kain men them suppose use as "lab rats" for testing 'New drugs/vaccines'..... angry

grin grin grin u wicked no be small grin grin grin
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by victorazy(m): 6:59am On Feb 07, 2017
lepasharon:
What's wrong with men? undecided

His wife should answer this question!
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by Ningi2020(m): 7:01am On Feb 07, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
buhari is ev il shocked

please dont quote me, its happening in his regime ...... he needs to take responsibilities for every evil happening in the land afterall if eagles win nations cup we go hail baba
What was d name of d state, BAYELSA, Our former president and Your Hero's state

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by Truthisit: 7:05am On Feb 07, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
buhari is ev il shocked

please dont quote me, its happening in his regime ...... he needs to take responsibilities for every evil happening in the land afterall if eagles win nations cup we go hail baba
You're crazy. Stop evil campaigns against Buhari. Please stop!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by Proffdada: 7:09am On Feb 07, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
buhari is ev il shocked

it's been happening since but it's been exposed under his regime
There's a good and sensible difference

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by Ningi2020(m): 7:12am On Feb 07, 2017
mmsen:

What are the northerners ruling? Is it not they who sit at the foot of the global socio-economic pyramid?

Is it not they who have the lowest life expectancy? Lowest literacy rates? Highest rates of fistula due to thinking such as yours that a teenage child is ready to be a mother?

Is it not they who are still fighting polio? IN 2017!?!?!?

So what has their political gerrymandering gained them besides poverty, insecurity and an increased, impoverished population that cannot partake in life in the 21st century because they cannot read and do not have the resources to purchase the hardware necessary to engage in 21st century activities. Instead they'd rather kill for religious reasons or support those who kill for religious reasons.

P.S.
Why would I ever look for a husband?
You dnt ve to look for a husband, just continue standing by d road side and b the distributor of puna and Hiv, talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by Ningi2020(m): 7:16am On Feb 07, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

its happening in his regime cheesy
Mental disorder, why not think that Buhari is a blessing because all dis dat ur people dey do is been exposed during his regime..

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by MistaBabz: 7:28am On Feb 07, 2017
Wait a minute, she's 12 and it has been on for 4 years (12yrs-4yrs=8yrs). But you sure say na him born am? Which kind nonentitive pedophile is this?
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by CioAngels(f): 7:30am On Feb 07, 2017
Nigerian supposed Empty Head Lawmakers, what laws have you made to punish these useless ritualist men. Or, laws cannot be made becos the evil Leaders are accomplices. I can'nt wait to see these Vimpires punished, dehumanised and dispublicly disgraced by the law.
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by ybalogs(m): 7:32am On Feb 07, 2017
TeamSimple:

Malams don't rape under age,,they marry them.

Let everyone take care of it community without poke nosing and hypocrisy. Teenage MOLESTATION is higher in the south than North. But families just find it hard to voice out due to stigma, unlike in the north where the marriage is well attended and reported.
Some of these south south indigenes haven't seen a Muslim in their entire life. They only base their perceptions of Muslims and Islam on what they read on the pages of newspapers and their online fake news. So thinking only Mallams does that wouldn't surprise me cos if you're looking for grade one hypocrites,go to their side.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by Phunkyposh(f): 7:46am On Feb 07, 2017
Agabaya Paedophiless
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by Ijaya123: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

lets wait till 4 months time, when they would return his vegetable body for all to see grin

All those who say my president will die, it is their persons that will die.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by Alexrayz(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
buhari is ev il shocked

Be blaming him for all your problem don't go and look for Something better to do with ur life

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by TeamSimple(m): 8:49am On Feb 07, 2017
ybalogs:

Some of these south south indigenes haven't seen a Muslim in their entire life. They only base their perceptions of Muslims and Islam on what they read on the pages of newspapers and their online fake news. So thinking only Mallams does that wouldn't surprise me cos if you're looking for grade one hypocrites,go to their side.
When I returned from my sojourn, I heard our Driver Samuel had impregnated his landlords driver of 13 yrs..I was told he denied it and gave a list of grown ups that have been having sex with the teenager. That it was just unfortunate he took part.

Samuel later ran away unnoticed.
Whenever I visit a bar around my locale to have a drink I see girls in bracket of (13-18) standing as sex workers. The craziest thing is that our southern brothers still patronize them. We told police can't raid the venue coz the owner of the place is well connected.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by ybalogs(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2017
TeamSimple:

When I returned from my sojourn, I heard our Driver Samuel had impregnated his landlords driver of 13 yrs..I was told he denied it and gave a list of grown ups that have been having sex with the teenager. That it was just unfortunate he took part.

Samuel later ran away unnoticed.
Whenever I visit a bar around my locale to have a drink I see girls in bracket of (13-18) standing as sex workers. The craziest thing is that our southern brothers still patronize them. We told police can't raid the venue coz the owner of the place is well connected.
That's just the way it happens but they're blinded by hate to see that. They only want to see what's happening in other parts to buttress their points. Hypocrisy at it's highest.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by Inani(m): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2017
No wonder they like plantain.

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by hmuhammad(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:

lets wait till 4 months time, when they would return his vegetable body for all to see grin
what if you die before that time?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by BetaThings: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2017
seguntijan:
the world wouldn't have known peace if it had been an Hausa/Fulani/Muslim. Evil is Evil no matter the perpetrator

Ese 14, Yinusa 18?, 25? they are not related by blood - still uproar. "Islam is evil, Northerners are devils, blah blah"
Girl 8, Man 50. Father and daughter - "it is well, joystick of men should be cursed"

To imagine that with this type of attitude, we have Christian judges in this country

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by j1mmy: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2017
Very very bad, but an ibo man would have killed the daughter and used the head for ego.
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by BetaThings: 10:08am On Feb 07, 2017
seguntijan:

You just need to be logical and reasonable, what made then different from now? Girls now even developed more rapidly than girls then. you see a girl of 8 now doing menstruation, a girl of 12 getting pregnant for an unknown person.
I am just trying to be factual here, even the Muslims that you people are accusing, have you heard of any of the girls getting pregnant? Sanusi married her 4th wife at the age of 18, she's presently in UK doing her Masters, come back home and give birth

People from the North don't come here abusing these self-righteous southerners all the time
I know a lady who is a medical doctor, has a masters in Epidemiology from the Uk and is a grandmother at 39
She got married right after secondary school
Her daughter is in medical school and married

All we hear is they marry at tender age
What about the under-age prostitution and teenage baby vessels in baby factories in the South?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/girls-aba-start-sex-age-10-research-shows/

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by mmsen: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2017
Ningi2020:
You dnt ve to look for a husband, just continue standing by d road side and b the distributor of puna and Hiv, talk is cheap

I don't have a puna.

Nor do I have HIV or any other venereal disease.
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by mmsen: 10:49am On Feb 07, 2017
malware:

Ok na, continue to dey roam street... Dashing free Punna to babyfathers. Shebi na babyfathers and babymama's dey reign for una side ba? Oya continue mek we see now. Don't marry, condom is very cheap so make yourself the chief distributor.

I don't have 'puna' to dash.

This is why we said you northerners should stay out of the mosque and attend school, maybe then you'll learn to talk sense small.
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by malware: 11:23am On Feb 07, 2017
mmsen:

I don't have 'puna' to dash.

This is why we said you northerners should stay out of the mosque and attend school, maybe then you'll learn to talk sense small.

Come to my school, I have a lot to teach you.... you are no mate to me when it comes to academics.... I have by far exceeded your level in every aspect of life. But keep telling yourself that Northerners are illiterates while they keep enrolling into Govt Ministries, Departments and Agencies everyday leaving you with bunch of papers roaming the streets.... I wonder if they get the jobs using suya paper.... You are ill informed dear.

Meanwhile, when we are looking for fake corps members, we know the particular section of the country we need to focus our search lights on.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by mmsen: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2017
malware:

Come to my school, I have a lot to teach you.... you are no mate to me when it comes to academics.... I have by far exceeded your level in every aspect of life. But keep telling yourself that Northerners are illiterates while they keep enrolling into Govt Ministries, Departments and Agencies everyday leaving you with bunch of papers roaming the streets.... I wonder if they get the jobs using suya paper.... You are ill informed dear.

Meanwhile, when we are looking for fake corps members, we know the particular section of the country we need to focus our search lights on.

Your level of reasoning is barely above that of a new born baby.

Your moral compass is as distorted as that of your prophet and his useless followers who murder by the thousands and convince themselves that they are doing something good.

You keep making foolish assumptions but have the nerve to call another 'ill informed'.

Stay out of the mosque and learn about the world that you live and you will see how silly your most ardent beliefs are. Maybe then you'll come to understand why northern Nigeria is one of the most backwards places in the world and why people such as yourself are the chief cause of that backwardness.
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by tolguy(m): 11:50am On Feb 07, 2017
wetin 4 d media nd hypocrits to responds, lyk dey dd 2 ese oruru case
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by malware: 12:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
mmsen:

Your level of reasoning is barely above that of a new born baby.

Your moral compass is as distorted as that of your prophet and his useless followers who murder by the thousands and convince themselves that they are doing something good.

You keep making foolish assumptions but have the nerve to call another 'ill informed'.

Stay out of the mosque and learn about the world that you live and you will see how silly your most ardent beliefs are. Maybe then you'll come to understand why northern Nigeria is one of the most backwards places in the world and why people such as yourself are the chief cause of that backwardness.

Northern Nigeria is the most backward and still your people are trooping day and night to that backward place what an irony!

Tell me the part of the north that you have been to and I will tell you a thousand places that I visited in the south.

You know what your problem is, internet and your culture of lack of curiosity in exploiting more information from what you are told is your major problem..... Probably you have never been to any part of the north and you are here saying all manner of things about the north. When I am told something about a place, I personally travel to that place to see for myself. And do you know what I found about you people? You people are greedy wicked set of people who lives on each others throat.

I am inviting you to the North to come and see for yourself..... When you come, call me and I would take you round.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by mmsen: 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
malware:

Northern Nigeria is the most backward and still your people are trooping day and night to that backward place what an irony!

Tell me the part of the north that you have been to and I will tell you a thousand places that I visited in the south.

You know what your problem is, internet and your culture of lack of curiosity in exploiting more information from what you are told is your major problem..... Probably you have never been to any part of the north and you here saying all manner of things about the north. When I hear something about a place, I personally travel to that place to see for myself. And do you know what I found about you people? You people are greedy wicked set of people who lives on each others throat.

I am inviting you to the North to come and see for yourself..... When you come, call me and I would take you round.

You keep making foolish assumptions about who I am and where I'm from.

I've been to the North - there's enough there to build a vibrant, self-sustaining economy, the problem is the foolish religious dogma that declares anything progressive as haram but all the destructive habits that leave people in a bind, such as child marriage and religious indoctrination, are halal.

Anyway, if you feel that way (that my people are greedy and wicked) why don't you support measures for the North to go its own way? No one will stop you.
Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by olaomoola1(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
omonla10:
I still don't get it.. Are cases like these spiritual problem/attack or mental problem.. I don't ever see myself getting attracted to my immediate family member, talkless of a 12 year old girl.
Oga o
that is not ordinary and for u don't brag oooo just pray u are not a victim simple

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Man Sexually Abused His 12-Year-Old Daughter For 4 Years by malware: 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
mmsen:

You keep making foolish assumptions about who I am and where I'm from.

I've been to the North - there's enough there to build a vibrant, self-sustaining economy, the problem is the foolish religious dogma that declares anything progressive as haram but all the destructive habits that leave people in a bind, such as child marriage and religious indoctrination are halal.

Anyway, if you feel that way (that my people are greedy and wicked) why don't you support measures for the North to go its own way? No one will stop you.

A country gets it's might from it's strength and military prowess... You guys still add to our strength so we still need you and we ain't letting you go anywhere... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Knocked Unconscious While Fighting With Colleague In Public. Photos / Beware! New Mode Of Robbery In Lagos. / South African Police Raid A Brothel Owned By A Nigerian, Rescue 26 Women (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.