Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... (4854 Views)

Meet Michael Nwokolo, A Police DSP With Unbelievable Stack Of Qualifications / Dino Melaye Injured, Rushed To Hospital After Jumping Off A Police Vehicle / Biafra: Entrepreneurial Spirit Of Biafrans On Display During Awkuzu Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
In this 1 minute video. The caller lamented that the police opened fire on them. Immediately they went to burn down the police station...

And yet some Liepod yoots will say the protest is peaceful...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKcfVgQwX0

1 Like

Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Senipapa(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2017
Since it's police station they burnt I will just look the other way and pretend I saw nothing.... Police deserve worse than this.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by AdedejiSadeeq(m): 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Boluwatife Azzeezat aka ipobexpose my afonja Muslim brother...well done for wat u have done, even if d Pple in d YouTube pix are holding another countrys flag and no single person is holding Biafra flag there, we must still claim DAT it is IPOB members
Yes!..we have exposed dem..Insha Allahu!
Tonyt we shall shave our cone shaped skulls and rub oil on it out of happiness grin grin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
There's no video.
Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 06, 2017
AdedejiSadeeq:

So u learnt it. Lol
Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Built2last: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2017
Ok
Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by AdedejiSadeeq(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
IpobExposed:

So u learnt it. Lol
wah?...Ive modified
Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
AdedejiSadeeq:
Boluwatife Azzeezat aka ipobexpose my afonja Muslim brother...well done for wat u have done, even if d Pple in d YouTube pix are holding another countrys flag and no single person is holding Biafra flag there, we must still claim DAT it is IPOB members
Yes!..we have exposed dem..Insha Allahu!
Tonyt we shall shave our cone shaped skulls and rub oil on it out of happiness grin grin

U just like trolling uselessly.
That is a thumbnail. The content is a phonecall.
Nnamdi Kanu praising an Ipob for joing the destruction of the police station.

Your trolling is just unbearable...
Which country has that flag?

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by kernel501: 1:27am On Feb 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

I see you on daily basis dig into hell to bring fresh lies, just to feed your family with stipends dropping from blackmailing and trolling the net.

I don't have issues with you, but I guess lack of job opportunities landed you into this hopelessness of a job. Been an Afonja isn't a curse, but stooping low as cooking lies will rob you of the remaining peace.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by timecapsule: 4:14am On Feb 07, 2017
OH! the youth of this nation have sold their birth right like ESAU to our great grand parents in governments (THE RETIRED BRAINS), and they turn out to be a sycophants. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by kettle84(m): 4:22am On Feb 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

instead of you to channel your energy into productive venture or having a job you are here fighting IPOB and defending the fallen zoological republic whose currency is as worthless as a tissue paper #550 to 1$.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 07, 2017
kernel501:

I see you on daily basis dig into hell to bring fresh lies, just to feed your family with stipends dropping from blackmailing and trolling the net.

I don't have issues with you, but I guess lack of job opportunities landed you into this hopelessness of a job. Been an Afonja isn't a curse, but stooping low as cooking lies will rob you of the remaining peace.

It is Being not been.
Check your dictionaries...

1 Like

Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2017
kernel501:

And again the first thing u could do. Is to conclude it's fake without having a clue of it's content.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by PFRB: 9:23am On Feb 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

And again the first thing u could do. Is to conclude it's fake without having a clue of it's content.

Was there any demonstration in Igweocha -Port Harcourt- before NNamdi Kanu was arrested. ?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by PFRB: 10:37am On Feb 07, 2017
This man, you must purge yourself of hatred and lying. This has become too much of you.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 07, 2017
PFRB:

Was there any demonstration in Igweocha -Port Harcourt- before NNamdi Kanu was arrested. ?

Listen to the phonecall. Only if u want to tell that Nnamdi KANU is a liar. Didn't u know they protested in My3.
What are u talking self. It was in onitcha be4 my3

1 Like

Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by ThugCheetah(m): 11:45am On Feb 07, 2017
PFRB:
This man, you must purge yourself of hatred and lying. This has become too much of you.
my friend plz leave my Yoruba Muslim friend alone, do u know how much they are paying us for dis? Or u want us to go back to Abeokuta human part market to continue our human skull business??
Respect urself plz

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by UcheCokoro: 11:49am On Feb 07, 2017
Mr IpobExposed how are u sure the caller that told Kanu they burnt the station.
How are u sure the caller was telling the truth to Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by UcheCokoro: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2017
How are we sure the caller is truthful answer
Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
UcheCokoro:
How are we sure the caller is truthful answer
That means you're inversely saying that your Radio do lie
Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by UcheCokoro: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

That means you're inversely saying that your Radio do lie

How are we sure you were not the one who called Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2017
UcheCokoro:

How are we sure you were not the one who called Kanu.

You're sure because Kanu commended him.
Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by UcheCokoro: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
IpobExposed:

You're sure because Kanu commended him.

We only heard the caller. But you say you're not the caller. Because that is an old audio of Kanu and d caller.

Fine Kanu applauded him for burning a police station.
But there are no evidence of anything being burnt.
That means the caller is a liar.
But we have countless videos of Police shooting at us.
So why should we take u serious just because Kanu praised the caller for burning a police station.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by dadavivo: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
IpobExposed:
I hope una pass 2 for your family, cos you're cursed for life.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
dadavivo:
I hope una pass 2 for your family, cos you're cursed for life.

That's derail
Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Video Of Biafrans Burning Down A Police Station... by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southwest APC And Renegotiating 2019- The Guardian / Nigerian Flag Hoisted Horizontally While Receiving President Buhari In S.Africa / #breaking!!! Soldiers Flee On Sighting The Unknown Gunmen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.