Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

The Ape That Founded Sahara Reporters Show's 'ethnic Colors' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ape That Founded Sahara Reporters Show's 'ethnic Colors' (4610 Views)

Yemi Osinbajo Voted Sahara Reporters Man Of The Year Poll / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ape That Founded Sahara Reporters Show's 'ethnic Colors' by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2017
Ikengawo:

I wish El Rufai takes over from Buhari and inflicts the wickedness he's inflicting on southern kaduna and everything that smells like amala. unwashed fools

You are a typical offspring of the biblical Cain, ain't you, perpetually living on hopeless hope, uhn ?
You sound odious. No wonder they call people from your area primitive Apes of the 17th century.

3 Likes

Re: The Ape That Founded Sahara Reporters Show's 'ethnic Colors' by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2017
stinggy:

So you really don't know he's Ilaje/Ijaw?
What then do you know? grin grin grin
The Jona you're crying for is Sowore's kinsman.

Does #ikengawo has anything upstairs ?
He is a typical example of a cow in human skin whose only worth is to be led to the abbatoir.
Imagine him wishing ek-Rufai to take over in order to visit his mayhem on southern kaduna on his perceived enemies forggeting he is christian and Rufai would rather deal with his likes.

4 Likes

Re: The Ape That Founded Sahara Reporters Show's 'ethnic Colors' by Reminez(m): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2017
Flat headed cannibals from the gully ravaged land of the rising poverty . See the op gloating over the misfortunes of the people of southern Kaduna. May destruction and misery never leave you guys .
Descendants of apes!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Ape That Founded Sahara Reporters Show's 'ethnic Colors' by BermudaTriangle(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Ikengawo:
Lol if only you cowards would have put these posts on a placard and took to the streets with your molested mate Sowere grin grin grin you can't even be humble in defeat. Meanwhile the EU is motioning to recognize Biafra cool see how yoruba are even pretending to be from 'Niger delta' in real life like in nairaland. This is why the north uses you, without that you're useless

NPC used Azikiwe as a pawn.
Gowon used the Black Scorpion to put loud-mouthed Igbos in their place of second fiddle.

NPN used Azikiwe as pawn and Ekwueme as errand boy.
Tinubu used Buhari to make a sitting president run out of Aso Rock to Otuoke with his tail between his kegs like a frightened dog.
Who is using who, dummy or you want to counter facts of history ?
So what your level of intelligence tells you is that the statement from the EU meant they were going to actualise biafra for you ?
You certainly have a problem that is beyond solution.

3 Likes

Re: The Ape That Founded Sahara Reporters Show's 'ethnic Colors' by Cadamlk: 11:03am On Feb 07, 2017
April4th:

For your information, ilaje's are not Ijaws. The I jaws of Both Delta and Bayelsa state doesn't really recognize the Arogbo I jaws of Ondo state. GEJ is from Bayelsa and Sowore is from Ondo. They can never be kinsmen, moreover we I jaws are not snitches or sell out if not Tompolo would've been arrested by now.
That is not true.
Re: The Ape That Founded Sahara Reporters Show's 'ethnic Colors' by April4th(m): 8:27am On Feb 08, 2017
Cadamlk:
That is not true.

Explain? Cos I'm from both Delta and Bayelsa, we don't recognize them.
Re: The Ape That Founded Sahara Reporters Show's 'ethnic Colors' by Cadamlk: 8:58am On Feb 08, 2017
April4th:

Explain? Cos I'm from both Delta and Bayelsa, we don't recognize them.
i remember during Ijaw~Itsekiri crises i met one Ijaw guy in Warri;a Bayelsa father and Warri ijaw mother who claimed to be among the comandant in the crises. He said most of the black power they used were gotten from Ijaw Arogbo in Ondo state. That is one hell of a relationship bro. Are you aware of this saying that an attack on one Ijaw man is an attack on the entire Ijaws.Need more?
Re: The Ape That Founded Sahara Reporters Show's 'ethnic Colors' by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2017
Foolish OP and some foolish respondents. God punish anybody wishing Southern Kaduna evil. It won't be well with him. Because u want to make a point u go about wishing people bad?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Tremor: House Of Reps Seeks Compliance With Global Standard On Mining / People's Reactions As Tinubu Releases 7-point Agenda For Rebuilding Nigeria / Video : David Hundeyin Exposes Boko Haram Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.