Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. (5763 Views)

Christmas Shoppers Storm Onitsha, Overloaded Vehicles Spotted Leaving The City / Nigerians In Diaspora, Any Regrets Leaving Naija? / What You Should Know Before Leaving Naija To Western Worlds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by hillsway(m): 10:42am On May 08, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Silence is bliss........ Their silence says alot very loudly........
I work as a Math teacher in one of the private schools around.This place na like yanky if you enter as a professional else your name na sorry.

1 Like

Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by Lexusgs430: 10:44am On May 08, 2017
hillsway:
I work as a Math teacher in one of the private schools around.This place na like yanky if you enter as a professional else your name na sorry.

Una don hear bah ......
Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by hillsway(m): 10:46am On May 08, 2017
LoJ:
OP,

I discourage you from going to Oman. No real job is waiting for you there. It will be but suffering and you will be forced to do fraud or other illegal activities just to feed yourself.

Forget about the whole thing and stay in naija. Continue to think and find a way to start a business or acquire skills. If you must travel, go to a serious country where you will be respected.

I have been to almost every continent of the earth, and I have seen it all. Hear or forbear.
Be mindful of what you say sir...I've been in Oman for as little as 8 month and yes I've got millions in my account to show for it(bdavis and ladyf or justi4jesu could attest to that) ...salary gets paid on 27th at most,electricity,unlimited data,cheap food,calm environment...e.t.c what else can you ask for?

3 Likes

Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by cutieme(m): 11:34am On May 08, 2017
[quote author=hillsway post=56317586]I work as a Math teacher in one of the private schools around.This place na like yanky if you enter as a professional else your name na sorry.[/quotehillsway pls what qualifies one to teach in their schools?Pls give us info or link on how to go about getting the visa and teachinh job as well as am currently teaching science subjects in an internationnal school.
Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 08, 2017
hillsway:
Be mindful of what you say sir...I've been in Oman for as little as 8 month and yes I've got millions in my account to show for it(bdavis and ladyf or justi4jesu could attest to that) ...salary gets paid on 27th at most,electricity,unlimited data,cheap food,calm environment...e.t.c what else can you ask for?
What job did you do there? What was your source of income? Was it legal or illegal? If it was legal, please do let me know, How many random nigerians can go over there and get the same legal job you got?

1 Like

Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 08, 2017
hillsway:
@ the Bolded,

this is exactly what I meant, and you and I know that 99% of blacks going there have no (real) professional job waiting for them there. They just go to "hustle". And we know what this hustle is all about.

OP, i rarely give advices in this forum, unless it is expressly demanded of me. But in this case, I say it again clearly: unless you have a real position in a serious firm waiting for you there, please stay off such countries (oman, Russia, and the likes etc.)

3 Likes

Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by Musharraf: 9:32am On May 09, 2017
LoJ:

@ the Bolded,

this is exactly what I meant, and you and I know that 99% of blacks going there have no (real) professional job waiting for them there. They just go to "hustle". And we know what this hustle is all about.

OP, i rarely give advices in this forum, unless it is expressly demanded of me. But in this case, I say it again clearly: unless you have a real position in a serious firm waiting for you there, please stay off such countries (oman, Russia, and the likes etc.)

Then which country can u advice one to go?
Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by Nobody: 9:54am On May 09, 2017
Musharraf:
Then which country can u advice one to go?
It is difficult to answer your question without knowing your profile. People are different, and different people may make it in different places.

But as a general rule, I would say this: Dont go in a country in order to take from them. Only go to countries where you have something valuable (according to them) to offer. When you have something of value to offer to the people of a country, you would be gladly welcomed, and will make millions.

Of course, diplomas and certificates in themselves have no value. The skills expertise and know how be it football, IT, or even simple things like languages etc. are what people are looking for. If you've got valuable skills, you will be a king in any country, as far as they value your skills.

I for instance, speak 4 western languages. Even English is but the third language I speak. Anywhere I go, if I want to make money, I just teach any of those languages, and money starts flowing in wink

4 Likes

Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by skylane: 10:50am On May 09, 2017
hillsway:
please what can an expert in medical field esp nurse expect
Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by Waffarianman(m): 12:59pm On May 09, 2017
Guy small!! for Oman o d place know pure

1 Like

Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by hillsway(m): 4:47pm On May 09, 2017
LoJ:

What job did you do there? What was your source of income? Was it legal or illegal? If it was legal, please do let me know, How many random nigerians can go over there and get the same legal job you got?
We've got a nigeria community of atleast 250 members working in diverse fields(from lecturing,teaching,medicals to the PETROLEUM DEPARTMENT OF OMAN(these guys earn as much as 3-5 million bucks a month)) down here.Get your facts right before posting unverified news.

1 Like

Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by hillsway(m): 5:03pm On May 09, 2017
skylane:
please what can an expert in medical field esp nurse expect
its as simple as ABC...if youre qualified for a post,go right ahead and apply.Your visa and every other thing needed for the trip would be provided for.

I only spent approximately 130k on the following:
TOEFL 45K (Mid may)
Attestation of results at M.F.A and M.O.E (30K)...A guy I met online did this for me.
Medicals(10k)
Transcript(5k)
Passport(35k 64pages)
yellow card(1k)
Waec certificate 4k
food stuff of about 10k

Just hope things work out for you bro,ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE...

1 Like

Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by cutieme(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2017
hillsway:
its as simple as ABC...if youre qualified for a post,go right ahead and apply.Your visa and every other thing needed for the trip would be provided for.

TOEFL 45K (Mid may)
Attestation of results at M.F.A and M.O.E (30K)...A guy I met online did this for me.
Medicals(10k)
Transcript(5k)
Passport(35k 64pages)
yellow card(1k)
Waec certificate 4k
food stuff of about 10k

Bro what is the chance of getting a job for someone who studied Pure chemistry?Pls link me up,pls
Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by hillsway(m): 7:34pm On May 09, 2017
cutieme:
Bro what is the chance of getting a job for someone who studied Pure chemistry?Pls link me up,pls
as far as getting a job is concerned,ain't nobody gonna link you up bro...I'd advice you quit NL for a while,so as to enable you apply to schools in the middle east.
Best of luck!
Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by Carmal90(m): 7:43pm On May 09, 2017
hillsway:
as far as getting a job is concerned,ain't nobody gonna link you up bro...I'd advice you quit NL for a while,so as to enable you apply to schools in the middle east.
Best of luck!

Not clear enough sir
Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by cutieme(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2017
hillsway:
Best of luck!
Apply for a school?U mean where i could teach or what?
Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by skylane: 9:34pm On May 09, 2017
hillsway:

TOEFL 45K (Mid may)
Medicals(10k)
Transcript(5k)
Passport(35k 64pages)
yellow card(1k)
Waec certificate 4k
food stuff of about 10k

wow thanks 4 these words ill do my best
Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by Musharraf: 8:50pm On May 10, 2017
LoJ:

It is difficult to answer your question without knowing your profile. People are different, and different people may make it in different places.

But as a general rule, I would say this: Dont go in a country in order to take from them. Only go to countries where you have something valuable (according to them) to offer. When you have something of value to offer to the people of a country, you would be gladly welcomed, and will make millions.

Of course, diplomas and certificates in themselves have no value. The skills expertise and know how be it football, IT, or even simple things like languages etc. are what people are looking for. If you've got valuable skills, you will be a king in any country, as far as they value your skills.

I for instance, speak 4 western languages. Even English is but the third language I speak. Anywhere I go, if I want to make money, I just teach any of those languages, and money starts flowing in wink

I am a Civil Engineer by profession
Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by pendragon35(m): 8:49am On May 11, 2017
skylane:
wow thanks 4 these words ill do my best
But pls bro,aside all these expenses the visa and ticket cause around hw much?
Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by pendragon35(m): 8:50am On May 11, 2017
hillsway:

TOEFL 45K (Mid may)
Medicals(10k)
Transcript(5k)
Passport(35k 64pages)
yellow card(1k)
Waec certificate 4k
food stuff of about 10k

Nice bro,but aside these expenses the visa and ticket will cause how much abeg?
Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by skylane: 1:19pm On May 11, 2017
pendragon35:
But pls bro,aside all these expenses the visa and ticket cause around hw much?
baba I don't knw yet op might be the better person in knowledge of that,howfa op
Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by hillsway(m): 4:08pm On May 11, 2017
pendragon35:
Nice bro,but aside these expenses the visa and ticket will cause how much abeg?
aint no business with you,Mr ticket or Mrs visa.You'd be mobilized once you meet the requirement.

1 Like

Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by veneza(f): 4:26pm On May 13, 2017
what hope is there in Oman for an electrician to get a job,how can some on the outside be considered for a job over there.
Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by Poorboy: 9:18am On May 18, 2017
hillsway:
What's the way how can i process it?
Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by Poorboy: 7:03pm On May 19, 2017
hillsway:
if you be expat abeg leave 9ja come work here o!!!since i come,my brother light na 24/7 and their cash dey okay.
what's the procdure and how much is involve... I have a degree in Petroleum Engineering
Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by olaj44: 11:25am On May 22, 2017
good morning I want u to help me out with the Oman situation because any moment from now are will be living for Oman is he true they are hurting people instead of giving u job because my agent is almost true with my package pls get back to me ASAP....... thanks
Re: Am about leaving naija help Me Pls. by Rubyventures: 1:23pm On May 22, 2017
olaj44:
good morning I want u to help me out with the Oman situation because any moment from now are will be living for Oman is he true they are hurting people instead of giving u job because my agent is almost true with my package pls get back to me ASAP....... thanks

I truth is if they actually hurt people instead of giving them jobs, would you cancel everything and let your money go down the drains? No, so go and find out for yourself , experience is the best teacher. good luck.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg Condemns Deportation Of 125 Nigerians From South Africa / Top 10 Reasons To Come To Canada (facts). / How Much Is T Fare From Ph To Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.