Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari (13644 Views)

Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says / Sagay: Buhari’s Critics Over Dead Men’s Appointment Are Lilliputians / Maina: Buhari’s Critics ‘extremely Unreasonable’- Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by ybalogs(m): 9:11am On Feb 07, 2017
olisaEze:

Which "other people"? How many people in his administration and party are not from the "other people"? Where did the money for his campaign come from?
That's one problem we still have."These other people " are everywhere and nowhere. Even if another party is formed, "these other people" will still rule there. So we're glued to "these other peoples".
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by olisaEze(m): 9:12am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

Masari thanks for that clarification

We know Mr president needs to do more

Due to the rotten system Gej left behind

He ruined everything

GEJ's rotten system that made us the 3rd fastest growing economy in 2014 after China and Qatar. Yeah, he really ruined everything. Where are we today?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by samx4real(m): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Zone B will always be a Zone B....
It's in their DNA...

Buhari must not die, we are in this mess together, he must come back and finish Disgracing himself grin

So Next time when people hear Bu Bu, Sai Barber, the will run away fast like a cheetah in danger..

Buhari has fulfilled his campaign promises, he promised Change, and he has changed our situation, from better to worst. I don't know why people are complaining.

Sai Barber till 2023 jare...

A COW will always remain a COW.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by guychidile: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2017
is this the Bello Masari ,the former speaker,,..,eh..!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by darknetcom: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2017
xstry:
wailer

they are sour loosers...na dem dem....

they rather import toothpicks than produce it here..

strange people..na dem dem....

they sell fake products on the streets,use the money to buy data and come to the internet to torment us..

na demdem...
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by samx4real(m): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

He ruined everything

Its a shame that you are still in this state...

Let me just say and I quote "A COW WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A COW"
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by samx4real(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

He ruined everything

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by darknetcom: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2017
samx4real:

una see...??..another dem dem..

they have to insult before saying anything..na demdem...
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by olisaEze(m): 9:20am On Feb 07, 2017
ybalogs:

That's one problem we still have."These other people " are everywhere and nowhere. Even if another party is formed, "these other people" will still rule there. So we're glued to "these other peoples".

Yeah @ybalogs I agree with you that they are everywhere and someone as seasoned as PMB is with our political landscape ought to know all of them and how to avoid their manipulations. No one has contested the presidential elections as he has.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by samx4real(m): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2017
darknetcom:

You no know where dey pain you...

But thank God say ur oga already know waiting dey do am.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Onedibe1: 9:23am On Feb 07, 2017
some1 close to dis man shld help me slap em...
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by ybalogs(m): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2017
olisaEze:

Yeah @ybalogs I agree with you that they are everywhere and someone as seasoned as PMB is with our political landscape ought to know all of them and how to avoid their manipulations. No one has contested the presidential elections as he has.
Yeah,we voted him believing he'd be able to do that but bro,his health conditions is suspect.I'm not sure he's healthy enough to really go all out else,hypertension will also set in(that's if it's not there already).And I'm not sure Osibanjo is all in for the anti corruption crusade.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Opakan2: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2017
Selfish & Self centered too.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by lohresloco: 9:27am On Feb 07, 2017
You know I read your post from time to time and the very callous approach to your seemingly rational thinking baffles me. Do you make sense to yourself at all... As in, do you think before you type these things at all, or that which is evident on ground over the last two years eludes you.... When a challenge is taken up, do we expect viable results or at least signs of it or we just sit there throwing blames, mind you, for two years, my goodness, wtf is wrong with Nigerians, have we been so oppressed to a state of blind irrationality. Sarrki please abstain from this continued show of idiocy, it's practically unbearable
sarrki:

My sis ,

The thing his you can't expect buhari to undo

Things just in 2years

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

Which blame game

Gej ruined our economy

Baba his trying to fix the damage he caused

I mean the otuoke bowler hat man
I underestimated your zone b brain never knew it has exceeded prayer..only miracle can you
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by darknetcom: 9:34am On Feb 07, 2017
jonathan was a useless man...

we patriots outnumber you wailers...

we dont like jonathan...

blame him for what??..

you wailers think we think on jonathan 24/7??....

give us a break..

and tell ipob to go hug trees...
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Krossbow123: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2017
past administration? Are you not part of the "Past Adminstration"?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by darknetcom: 9:37am On Feb 07, 2017
you wailers are a wicked set of people....

we know wailers are all christians...

i wonder what you people read out of your bibles and still stay sooooo wicked...

people that read the bible dont suppose to be sooo wicked...
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Airoflaw(m): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2017
it is that patient that is killing us in dis country.. till dey lead us into recession dey keep saying patients, some countries didn't experience wat Nigerians are suffering now before they scattered things. and you are here telling us patient since d time of obasanjo. Are We not patient enough
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by lordyugo: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

Which blame game

Gej ruined our economy

Baba his trying to fix the damage he caused

I mean the otuoke bowler hat man

nvr knew the IBB, ABACHA, ABDUSALAMI, OBJ, YAR DUA REGIMES SAVED THE COUNTRY
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by yedidiah(m): 9:41am On Feb 07, 2017
See Masari that gave contract for the provision of coffins is talking. Why provide coffins if you were not expecting people to die?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by XendersPride(f): 9:43am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

He ruined everything
I think you should stop commenting on Nairaland... collectively, you're now seen as someone who lacks basic knowledge cum basic education.. it's nauseating

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by judondasylva(m): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2017
foolish man its until we are die thats when u wiil know that we are patient.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by sarrki(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2017
darknetcom:

It runs in their vein
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by sarrki(m): 9:50am On Feb 07, 2017
XendersPride:

I think you should stop commenting on Nairaland... collectively, you're now seen as someone who lacks basic knowledge cum basic education.. it's nauseating

E pain am
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by XendersPride(f): 9:57am On Feb 07, 2017
samx4real:

The guy is demented.. the earlier people stop quoting his post, the better
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by VEE2010(m): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2017
In as much as I have been trying hard not to insult old people, I think I'm begining to be pushed to the wall. And if I start doing so... This same person claiming not to be selfish dumped PDP when it became obvious that free large es were shifted to another base. He was a number 4 citizen of Nigeria under the previous administrations he's criticising today. People like Masari were supposed to be role model but unfortunately, most of them are just AGIP (any govt in power) ass lickers
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by darknetcom: 9:58am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

E pain am

they think you are alone..demdem never see chumchin..
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by sarrki(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2017
darknetcom:

they think you are alone..demdem never see chumchin..

Yes ooo baba

God bless you

God bless federal republic of Nigeria
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Doctor0071(m): 10:00am On Feb 07, 2017
Great193:
UK people bad o. They took Muhammadu Buhari and gave us James Ibori. Why na?

Chai

#copied
O Boy you think am well abeg make it front page joor
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by darknetcom: 10:02am On Feb 07, 2017
VEE2010:
In as much as I have been trying hard not to insult old people, I think I'm begining to be pushed to the wall. And if I start doing so... This same person claiming not to be selfish dumped PDP when it became obvious that free large es were shifted to another base. He was a number 4 citizen of Nigeria under the previous administrations he's criticising today. People like Masari were supposed to be role model but unfortunately, most of them are just AGIP (any govt in power) ass lickers

we dont care who is president or goverment or apc or kowa or apga...we just want good lifes and jobs...
we will never forgive fee dee fee for messing things up so much....
chibok was a disgrace..and the entire world saw our shame...

we are not even begging for anything sef from the fg..
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by ONserious(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2017
Oladimejyy:
#ISTANDWITHBUHARIPATIENTLY
sit with him too...Ode oshi!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger Coup: Tinubu, ECOWAS In Dilemma On Deadline Day / Ondo 2020: Olusegun Abraham Denies Rumoured Disqualification / Buratai: Service Chiefs Have Not Disappointed Nigerians/Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.