Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari (13623 Views)

Buhari's Critics Are Yesterday's Lawless And Reckless Leaders - Orji Kalu Says / Sagay: Buhari’s Critics Over Dead Men’s Appointment Are Lilliputians / Maina: Buhari’s Critics ‘extremely Unreasonable’- Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by sarrki(m): 6:38am On Feb 07, 2017
Katsina State governor, Aminu Bello Masari, has said Nigerians are not in support of the people trying to sabotage President Muhammadu Buhari’s strategies to correct the wrongs committed by the previous administration in the country.

Masari made the comment while speaking at the All Progressives Congress (APC) Daura Senatorial Zone mega rally held at Dutsi town to receive about 11, 000 supporters of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and other political parties who defected to APC.

He expressed dismay that the impatience or selfish interest of some Nigerians would not allow them to appreciate efforts of the Buhari administration.

The governor pointed out that the country under the watch of the President had overcome insurgency and insecurity, adding that things have started changing for the better as part of the change promised the APC government.

He assured those who defected to APC that both federal and the state government would continue to promote the well being of all citizenry and guarantee fairness and equity.

In its remarks, the Katsina caucus in the National Assembly promised to rally behind the President and the governor to improve on the socio-economic well being of all.

The caucus attributed the increasing popularity and support the party had been enjoying in the state and across the country to the good leadership being provided by the two leaders.

Earlier, in welcome address, the Daura Zonal Vice Chairman of the party, Alhaji Mohammed Usman, stressed that the largest rally of APC faithful in recent times marked a milestone in the history of APC in the state.

According to him, the presence of all members of the National Assembly from the state and other elected politicians among other stakeholders in the party at the rally had shown that APC remained a strong and united party.

http://www.leadership.ng/news/570337/pmbs-critics-are-impatient-selfish-masari-2

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Mcowubaba: 6:39am On Feb 07, 2017
Zone B will always be a Zone B....
It's in their DNA...

Buhari must not die, we are in this mess together, he must come back and finish Disgracing himself grin

So Next time when people hear Bu Bu, Sai Barber, the will run away fast like a cheetah in danger..

Buhari has fulfilled his campaign promises, he promised Change, and he has changed our situation, from better to worst. I don't know why people are complaining.

Sai Barber till 2023 jare...

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Zone B
wailer

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Great193(m): 6:40am On Feb 07, 2017
UK people bad o. They took Muhammadu Buhari and gave us James Ibori. Why na?

Chai

#copied

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by sarrki(m): 6:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Mcowubaba:
Zone B

Masari thanks for that clarification

We know Mr president needs to do more

Due to the rotten system Gej left behind

He ruined everything

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Jenniferjames16: 6:42am On Feb 07, 2017
Previous administration?abeg buhari no b previous administration?the impunity this zombies talk with is suprising!buhari is a failure!corruption wey we bin dey hail am for all na wash.i really don't understand how,the last admin was so corrupt and we see food chop,this one dey holy yet we no dey see food chop.that means the stealing going on in this govt.no b here.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Oladimejyy(m): 6:43am On Feb 07, 2017
#ISTANDWITHBUHARIPATIENTLY

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:44am On Feb 07, 2017
birds of the same feathers

20 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by amarachi06(f): 6:45am On Feb 07, 2017
Campaigning and blaming game at the same time. Zombies will believe him especially, Sarrki, Ngene, seunmsg, but we know and feel his campaign promises when we enter the market.

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by myfantasies(f): 6:46am On Feb 07, 2017
Dey r still playing the blame game

Pathetic

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by lazsnaira(m): 6:50am On Feb 07, 2017
just negodu! wen u were havin a good time sayin all shit two years ago it was all fun...now its your turn to cry

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Mcowubaba: 6:50am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

He ruined everything
APC should just remix this song

Akon - Blame it on me..

Lai Mohammed ft Kemi Adeosun & Babachir Lawal- Blame it on me (Konvict music, Suffering intercope records) Dwarf Ngige on the beat....

It will surely win an award - Best Recession song by a confused duo/group of demagogues

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by sarrki(m): 6:51am On Feb 07, 2017
myfantasies:
Dey r still playing the blame game

Pathetic

Which blame game

Gej ruined our economy

Baba his trying to fix the damage he caused

I mean the otuoke bowler hat man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Mcowubaba: 6:55am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

Which blame game

Gej ruined our economy

Sai Barber uplifted the country from 1983 to 1985 grin grin grin...

U are more talented than Basket Mouth, you're wasting your talents here...

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by sarrki(m): 6:56am On Feb 07, 2017
Most especially children of hate also known as enemies of state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by sarrki(m): 6:57am On Feb 07, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Sai Barber uplifted the country from 1983 to 1985 grin grin grin...

U are more talented than Basket Mouth, you're wasting your talents here...

What your hero and heroine caused will take years to turn it around

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:59am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

He ruined everything

Sarrki how long will you cry GEJ? You're slowly beginning to sound really stupid ooh. Buhari wasn't voted to start dick measurement with GEJ so this excuses y'all make is not really necessary.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Mcowubaba: 7:00am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

What your hero and heroine caused will take years to turn it around
The only Hero I know, is the one made in Anambra..
I can drink 5 bottles at a go.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by sarrki(m): 7:02am On Feb 07, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

Sarrki how long will you cry GEJ? You're slowly beginning to sound really stupid ooh. Buhari wasn't voted to start dick measurement with GEJ so this excuses y'all make is not really necessary.

My sis ,

The thing his you can't expect buhari to undo

Things just in 2years
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by myfantasies(f): 7:28am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

Which blame game

Gej ruined our economy

Gej ruined everything, but we were living well

Gej nd his cohorts looted, but dollars was 170/190

Gej is corrupt, but we bought a bottle of oil for 250/300

How much was bread, rice and other foodstuffs during Gej reign?

Baba dat said he has recovered stolen billions of dollars, where is the money, wat have dey done with it

U people are just deceiving urselfs, i know deep down u people r wailing, crying, but u don't want to admit it due to pride.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by DonCortino: 7:37am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

He ruined everything

You cant just breath well until u mention GEJ.
Keep blaming him, 2yrs will soon pass. B4 u koe it it will b 2019.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by nerodenero: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

Which blame game

Gej ruined our economy

I appreciate your tenacity towards defending Bubu. The hardest job now is defending him, even Tinubu can't sell Bubu for N5, so I appreciate your effort but I am tempted to believe you're being paid. Hunger is real but you are not hungry yet but you will be if you continue like this.

Quick advice: Quit supporting polithiefcians. The Buhari you want to die for isn't different from the Fisherman, Baba Iyabo, Mai White goaty and the evil genius. Their interests is all that matters to them.

29 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by ItxAyce(m): 7:41am On Feb 07, 2017
Blaming the state of the economy on the past government does not speak well on the present... You should try and take responsibility instead of apportioning blame.

You knew damn well the state of the country before you asked to be voted to power

So do your job

3 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by sarrki(m): 7:50am On Feb 07, 2017
merit455:
Lu are just a fool boy

L for what if I may ask ?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Ekpekus(m): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2017
All this politicians go just open mouth make sound dey come outside. For our ear, na noise una dey make. see Bello Masari stlI'll dey talk.. As governor of your state, what have you done? You dey talk buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by eleojo23: 8:42am On Feb 07, 2017
So we should be patient with Buhari until we die?

Don't even annoy me this morning sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Vickiweezy(m): 8:44am On Feb 07, 2017
Yes, we are all too impatient.
Maybe we should wait for four years before our President returns to us.
We are selfish also.
We are worried about our standard of living and hard economy where we earn so little to cover for fat expenses.
While the foolish Gov. Bello is eating a three course meal, 3 times daily.
Yes, I am critic of Mr. President Muhammadu Buhari and I am Impatient and selfish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by lagosrd: 8:44am On Feb 07, 2017
Mr governor that government house is not your birthright. You have tried your best in shaming the man with your trash decisions and advise. Selfish man Ure yourself.

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Critics Are Impatient, Selfish – Govr Bello Masari by Freesman32: 8:44am On Feb 07, 2017
sarrki:

He ruined everything

Zombie from childbirth

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Disclaim Viral Video, Report Of Kidnapping On Enugu Road / Fire Guts Part Of Lagos Secretariat Alausa / PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.