Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief (21814 Views)

Ekiti Election: Atiku Reacts To Fayose's Distress. Nigerians React / Ndigbo Holds Reception For Fayose Because Of Nnamdi Kanu / Akinwunmi Adesina: We Were Mocked For 'Cassava Bread’, Now Everyone Eats It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by mamapidgin: 7:31am On Feb 07, 2017
lol
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by omogin(f): 7:31am On Feb 07, 2017
This adesina thinks everything na play. Pple are dying of hunger, this olodo is talking comic relief

1 Like

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Koleman(m): 7:31am On Feb 07, 2017
xstry:
apply it to the above as you stated
fayose is a force or movement that cannot be stopped. it will take only a similar force or energy to stop him. but as we know this useless govt doesn't have that force since it has failed Nigerians.. and pls don't be a zombie. I too voted buhari but the hunger bad abeg.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by kolado(m): 7:31am On Feb 07, 2017
I see
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by amazon14: 7:32am On Feb 07, 2017
And we see you people as sadist
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by fr4ncesc: 7:32am On Feb 07, 2017
adesina you are a liar, you guys tried to impeach him but he is way tougher than you all imagined. He is causing this administration problems just admit it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Surfboard(m): 7:32am On Feb 07, 2017
So condescending...reflective of this government.
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 07, 2017
Mumu! You & liar mohamed are far worse comic relief than fayose!
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 07, 2017
Koleman:
fayose is a force or movement that cannot be stopped. it will take only a similar force or energy to stop him. but as we know this useless govt doesn't have that force since it has failed Nigerians.. and pls don't be a zombie. I too voted buhari but the hunger bad abeg.
you know I totally agree with you, care to show us one, just one thing fayose has done for the people of ekiti state?

3 Likes

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by uruuru: 7:34am On Feb 07, 2017
His comedy will knock u and ur dullard out of Aso rock come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by FunkyMetahuman: 7:34am On Feb 07, 2017
omogin:
This adesina thinks everything na play. Pple are dying of hunger, this olodo is talking comic relief
you Don die of hunger? Has any of your family died of hunger?

2 Likes

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by chuksjuve(m): 7:35am On Feb 07, 2017
Agreed to an extent...not all..
Adeshina been shifting goal post to save his job..

Meanwhile for the best of Horticulture,Landscape & gardening services.
Check my signature..
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Koleman(m): 7:36am On Feb 07, 2017
obembet:

You don finish that guy,

Can you teach physics?

Come and apply.. No need for interview.... You have done it here
hahaha no mind am. him wan turn me to zombie too. I give buhari my vote during election too but this hunger don clear my eye
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by madridguy(m): 7:36am On Feb 07, 2017
SEE FINISHING grin grin grin grin
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Originality007: 7:37am On Feb 07, 2017
obembet:

You don finish that guy,

Can you teach physics?

he copy those things from Dictionary.com. don't think he can teach physics, let him give u is own definition of Momentum

1 Like

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Eddiecute86(m): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2017
grin grin
xstry:
Define momentum grin
product of mass and velocity momentum=mv=ft(impulse) grin grin
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Ohamzee: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2017
Koleman:
force or speed of movement;
impetus, as of a physical object
or course of events (Dictionary. com)
In classical mechanics, linear momentum , translational momentum, or simply momentum (pl. momenta; SI unit kg · m/s ) is the product of the
mass and velocity of an object, quantified in kilogram-meters per second . It is dimensionally equivalent to impulse , the product of force and
time, quantified in newton-seconds .
Newton's second law of motion states that the change in linear momentum of a body is equal to the net impulse acting on it. For example, a heavy truck moving rapidly has a large momentum, and it takes a large or prolonged force to get the truck up to this speed, and would take a similarly large or prolonged force to bring it to a stop. If the truck were lighter, or moving more slowly, then it would have less momentum and therefore require less impulse to start or stop. (Wikipedia . Org)
copy and paste crew. una well done oh grin
Koleman:
force or speed of movement;
impetus, as of a physical object
or course of events (Dictionary. com)
In classical mechanics, linear momentum , translational momentum, or simply momentum (pl. momenta; SI unit kg · m/s ) is the product of the
mass and velocity of an object, quantified in kilogram-meters per second . It is dimensionally equivalent to impulse , the product of force and
time, quantified in newton-seconds .
Newton's second law of motion states that the change in linear momentum of a body is equal to the net impulse acting on it. For example, a heavy truck moving rapidly has a large momentum, and it takes a large or prolonged force to get the truck up to this speed, and would take a similarly large or prolonged force to bring it to a stop. If the truck were lighter, or moving more slowly, then it would have less momentum and therefore require less impulse to start or stop. (Wikipedia . Org)
copy and paste crew. una well done oh

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 07, 2017
Eddiecute86:
grin grin

product of mass and velocity
momentum=mv=ft(impulse)
grin grin
you mean fayose is a waste of space grin

1 Like

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by LordOfNaira: 7:41am On Feb 07, 2017
Fayose doesn't measure up to Buhari. He is Buhari's fool (I. e comedian)
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by omogin(f): 7:41am On Feb 07, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
you Don die of hunger? Has any of your family died of hunger?
Must it be me or my family before its real to you? Olodo. I see pple dying daily and all you can ask is if it's me or my family

1 Like

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 07, 2017
Ohamzee:
copy and paste crew. una well done oh ;Dcopy and paste crew. una well done oh
you dey mind am, e copy am come copy Wikipedia join

1 Like

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Adonkia(m): 7:42am On Feb 07, 2017
TrueSenator:
Houseboy insulting an Elected elder lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
so what is Lere doing?
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by ripbubu: 7:43am On Feb 07, 2017
So what made the dead buhari ...his wife Aisha shouting like a mad woman the last time ..calling fayose dog ..apc and lies.. .Are like Muslims and Boko Haram

1 Share

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by kings09(m): 7:43am On Feb 07, 2017
N likes of xtry n babyfaceafrica de follow adesina comment like mumu. See why they r called zombies cos they follow follow witout reasoning
simplemach:
You don't respond to him yet his Accounts have been frozen twice by the EFCC
You don't respond to him yet the other men went arrest him
You don't respond to him yet his state house of reps members were kidnapped
You don't respond to him yet when he speaks, you shake.
See lies everywhere..... O God where have we gone wrong in this country to witness this kind of plague?
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 07, 2017
Yea!...same way DT was taken as comic relief until TSUNAMI TRUMP swallowed america & shocked the world!
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by FunkyMetahuman: 7:45am On Feb 07, 2017
omogin:

Must it be me or my family before its real to you? Olodo. I see pple dying daily and all you can ask is if it's me or my family
and what have you done for this dying people? Since you are not the one dying.
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 07, 2017
Yea!...same way DT was taken as comic relief until TSUNAMI TRUMP swallowed america & shocked the world abi?
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by FunkyMetahuman: 7:47am On Feb 07, 2017
shammah1:
Nobody also listen to this foolish incompetent man talking trash. Fayose is one million times better than you
same fayoshe that Is owing 8 months salary?

This is why I hate Nigerian politics. Too much double standard
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by uruuru: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2017
See finishing. Pls where is Lere Olayinka? I know u and ur oga Fayose have bad mouth to finish this Buhari dog that barks badly. ;DSee finishing. Pls where is Lere Olayinka? I know u and ur oga Fayose have bad mouth to finish this Buhari dog that barks badly.
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by uruuru: 7:48am On Feb 07, 2017
See finishing. Pls where is Lere Olayinka? I know u and ur oga Fayose have bad mouth to finish this Buhari dog that barks badly.
Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:50am On Feb 07, 2017
u just applied to be dull...somebori copy paste for u and u are hornyy like a liberian bingo..ur brain dey watery ogbeni..
obembet:

You don finish that guy,

Can you teach physics?

Re: Adesina - We Never Respond To Fayose Because We See What He Does As Comic Relief by Adonkia(m): 7:50am On Feb 07, 2017
shammah1:
Nobody also listen to this foolish incompetent man talking trash. Fayose is one million times better than you
so Fayose is competent? Pls tell us his achievement as Gov.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari lands in Nigeria / EFCC Arrests 30-Year-Old For Defrauding Emir Of ₦33 Million / Labour Leaders Stoned In Jos As Col Umar, Others Back FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.