Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,435 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) (57248 Views)

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Meraiah Ekeinde Is Growing Into A Fine Young Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=Ptoocool post=53491747][/quote] undecided
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Ukamaka3237(f): 9:17am On Feb 07, 2017
Love her dressing

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Albert0011(m): 9:18am On Feb 07, 2017
Mehn see her sweet bobi..she make sense sha.

2 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 07, 2017
Nonsense angry
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by peekay007: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2017
how this Help Tuface Protest?

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by passyhansome(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2017
This what matters to me for now

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Ptoocool(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2017
UncleIni:
TODAY IS ALSO MY BIRTHDAY!!! Show some love

Pictures of you drinking orijin or adonbilivit.. grin

Happy birthday, your best years lies ahead..
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Seunpaul01(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2017
No wonder her mother married early at eighteen. It is hard to believe she is 17 with this her body.

3 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by smark61: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Some people are just sick

Why would a grown ass man look at the picture of this little kid and have sexual feelings for her ??

*Spits

I hate pedophiles with passion

*Spits again

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy u funny o
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Why would a grown ass man look at the picture of this little kid and have sexual feelings for her ??

*Spits

*Spits again

Depends where you're coming from , in some countries a person is regarded as an adult once he/she turns 16

6 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by sweetestjane(f): 9:24am On Feb 07, 2017
she is pretty. HBD to her
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by HzRF(m): 9:26am On Feb 07, 2017
Ptoocool:

Spot on! Haters everywhere!

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 07, 2017
axeman2:
dis one go bad pass the mama.
she don ripe grin

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Ramaa(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2017
Virgin
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

*Spits

*Spits again
wetin u dey talk, she is 17, see as u dey defend girl wey don already dey get boyfriends

5 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 9:32am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

*Spits

*Spits again
Yinmu undecided

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Depends where you're coming from , in some countries a person is regarded as an adult once he/she turns 16
That is the new age for adulthood..The world has gone pass the 18yrs thing.

2 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by ojhandsome(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

*Spits

*Spits again

9 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by hardbody: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
Actress Omotola Jalade's second daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde is 17 years old today. The pretty teenager shares same birthday with her mum.

She shared the photo below as she turned a year older today.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQMtuBVDT3e/

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/beautiful-omotola-jalades-second.html

Omotola is said to be 39 and her second daughter is 17, assume the first child is, say, 19, when did she start knacking.....

A Level question.

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2017
Wetin concern me sef

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 07, 2017
This girl was 15 years old about 4 years ago.
Take a look at her pix below.She has the body of a 25 years old.
Her bf go dey enjoy be that.

4 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2017
HBD girl
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Naughtytboy: 9:38am On Feb 07, 2017
Ripe for Bleep

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2017
I love her boobs

4 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

*Spits

*Spits again

While I agree that she's underage, that picture isn't ideal for a girl her age. Why should a teenager be allowed to wear cleavage-bearing tops? Dont expect people to act all innocent, cos even the girl might not be all that innocent. . .

Just my thought. . .

5 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by johnstar(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2017
Mehm

Dis gal go sweet to fvck oooo

Bt d way gals take dey grow ehn, dm dey suprise me ooo

Dis gal nor go even gt respect for elders like we o, cus ssy she don gt nyash and breast

Bt i go fit stil fvck her

4 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by GrandMufti: 9:45am On Feb 07, 2017
Na everyday she dey celebrate birthday?

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by wizkidblogger(f): 9:46am On Feb 07, 2017
There will still be one guy over there that's ignoring her calls grin

2 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by malware: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

*Spits

*Spits again

And I hate pretense.... May be the girl don taste the thing finish you are here fumbling for her.

3 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by johnstar(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

*Spits

*Spits again

Shut d fvck der, hypocrite like u

If d gal spread ar nyash up say make u fvck, u nor go Bleep am
#ewu

5 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by axeman2(m): 9:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

*Spits

*Spits again
17YEARS OLD THE CARRY OVERLOAD FOR HER CHEST.

4 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 07, 2017
wizkidblogger:
There will still be one guy over there that's ignoring her calls grin
ifa hearam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' / 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out / Kemi Adetiba Reacts To Babcock Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.