Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,378 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) (57247 Views)

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From Fashion Institute Of Design In Loss Angeles / Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Meraiah Ekeinde Is Growing Into A Fine Young Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nairaboi(m): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Some people are just sick

Why would a grown ass man look at the picture of this little kid and have sexual feelings for her ??

*Spits

I hate pedophiles with passion

*Spits again
Chairman, forget that thing, take a closer look at those things; a little kid should not have all body outlines. check the head to see, check the contours, should that be the bust of a 17 year old? Hell 2 d NO!
But i will pass, cause she is still less than 18(legal age) but not everyone has sense. . .

4 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by sanpipita(m): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

Why would a grown ass man look at the picture of this little kid and have sexual feelings for her ??

*Spits

*Spits again

Thats not a little kid from pic I see unless word little has a new definition, this girl is close to 18 fyi, moreover she's one exposing herself, let her handle whatever that comes with it.

4 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Dynast(m): 9:56am On Feb 07, 2017
only trash and anything with boob barring connotation now grace the front page like hell
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by wizsolzy(m): 10:04am On Feb 07, 2017
i nid to give dis gal my banana grin

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by WaffenSS(m): 10:05am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

*Spits

*Spits again

This is a little kid?

Open your eyes, dingbat.

3 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by openla(m): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

*Spits

*Spits again

Shut up. She's 17 and 90% of 17 years olds ate the fruit with Adam

3 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2017
17 years with all those big big agbalumo on her chest.rapid growth

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by pinkpebbles(f): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2017
I do not understand you. Does this pic of a young lady showing off her sex appeal luk lik a kid to you? If she wants to be addressed like a kid, den she shud dress like one. Half her boob is out and you think its not a great sex appeal for evn a normal guy that is not a pedophile?.
Atmmachine:

*Spits

*Spits again

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2017
I used to date her buh she fuked up... so as a real Gee I let go of her and her. cool embarassed kiss
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Atmmachine(m): 10:18am On Feb 07, 2017
pinkpebbles:
I do not understand you. Does this pic of a young lady showing off her sex appeal luk lik a kid to you? If she wants to be addressed like a kid, den she shud dress like one. Half her boob is out and you think its not a great sex appeal for evn a normal guy that is not a pedophile?.

You see the problem with some dumbasses like you

So, if a 17 year old kid exposes her private part, does it give you an invitation to go fucck her ??

Don't bother to reply because i have idiots like you

Her boobs is out, so a 17 year old's boobs would give you a hard on ??

Spits
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:20am On Feb 07, 2017
Indeed, the future is bright for the guys...

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by pinkpebbles(f): 10:20am On Feb 07, 2017
Listen to yourself very well. And you will know you are the problem.
Atmmachine:

You see the problem with some dumbasses like you

So, if a 17 year old kid exposes her private part, does it give you an invitation to go fucck her ??

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by thunderbabs: 10:21am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

*Spits

O
*Spits again

Yinmu...holier than thou man....you no dey look 17yr old sexy babe for street twice or thrice.

How old her mama sef marry? No be 18?

So, you still dey call ds one pikin @17....

Fake as buhari...dts what you are, Mr

2 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Atmmachine(m): 10:28am On Feb 07, 2017
pinkpebbles:
Listen to yourself very well. And you will know you are the problem.

Listen to myself ??

This is why i hate talking to Nigerians

I said that i hate people who wanna have sex with minors

And you said that the minor is half dressed showing her boobs, so that means that older men ought to sexually assult her for not covering her boobs ??

Smh for some people

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 10:30am On Feb 07, 2017
She is big enough for boys to eat except she prefers cucumber which is now very expenses

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by pinkpebbles(f): 10:33am On Feb 07, 2017
I repeat again. You are the problem. When you sit down and think straight. You can now question yourself. And when you have an answer, next time you see this kind of post. You condemn the teenager.
Afterall, if this girl did not tell you her age, you wud never have guessed it right. So think again? Who is right or wrong here.
Atmmachine:

Listen to myself ??

This is why i hate talking to Nigerians

I said that i hate people who wanna have sex with minors

And you said that the minor is half dressed showing her boobs, so that means that older men ought to sexually assult her for not covering her boobs ??

Smh for some people

3 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by theway83: 10:42am On Feb 07, 2017
oti WO ileya.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Cornerstone2020(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

*Spits

*Spits again

Shut up hypocrite.
it is only in your imagination that people want to have sex with her.

3 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by chloride6: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

*Spits

*Spits again

Who is a kid?

In one calendar year, the law recognizes her as a full adult.

3 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by ojibole(m): 10:52am On Feb 07, 2017
Oboy na u know oh bt the truth is this girl is over ripe mayb u r firewood sha
Atmmachine:

*Spits

*Spits again

2 Likes

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 07, 2017
Chai only one night i am ok

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by austin2all: 11:03am On Feb 07, 2017
jeromzy:
if you've got nothing to say u just shut ur trap uncircumcised baby he-goat.She's pretty, and a true definition of aesthetics.

why you dey salaivate untop matter wey no concern you.
idiot.

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Xbursta(m): 11:19am On Feb 07, 2017
Really

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by bilal4riid(m): 11:23am On Feb 07, 2017
Seunpaul01:
No wonder her mother married early at eighteen. It is hard to believe she is 17 with this her body.

After all 17 years old can be married off. # proudlynortherners
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by manikspears: 11:32am On Feb 07, 2017
wizzlyd:
OK
you are playing with a toy popularly called a ban grin
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 07, 2017
There's only one useless post I don't mind hitting FP and this is it.
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Seunpaul01(m): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2017
bilal4riid:

After all 17 years old can be married off. # proudlynortherners

Na only u waka come o
Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by wizzlyd(m): 11:42am On Feb 07, 2017
manikspears:

you are playing with a toy popularly called a ban grin
so I should fear I guess you don't have the balls to face me that's why you think you can treath me with the word ban grin grin grin look for a better tactics or better still mind ur bussines about someone post

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by firstolalekan(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

*Spits

*Spits again
Shut da fuckup
17 years is a kid abi?
Nonsense notice me

I would Fûck her if I had the chance.

1 Like

Re: Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 17th Birthday Today (Photo) by Atmmachine(m): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2017
firstolalekan:

Shut da fuckup
17 years is a kid abi?
Nonsense notice me

I would Fûck her if I had the chance.

I just imagine what you do to that innocent little girl you're holding

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim: 'It Is Harder To Break Up With Someone You Have Slept With' / 12 Celebrities Who Hate Linda Ikeji & Have Called Her Out / Kemi Adetiba Reacts To Babcock Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.