Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island (52083 Views)

Why I Chose Annie To Be My Wife – 2face Idibia Opens Up / Isabella Idibia: Annie And 2face Idibia's First Daughter Is So Grown! (Photos) / Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by imitateMe(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
U fall our hands 2baba we won't call u 2baba again, we will start calling you 1boy

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by TinaAnita(f): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2017
Who cares? If I were 2face I'd try to keep a low profile for now pending the dust goes down. Like I told someone yesterday, his fans won't forgive him in a hurry for his betrayal. It hurts when you raise people's hopes up only to end up dashing it. If he was really threatened by the DSS then why denying it? That would have earned him more support and sympathy from his tons of supporters. Well, the deed has been done and his reason for calling off the protest is best known to him.
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by IBreakRules: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
Kx:
Poor PR management tuface. Opening night club when your pub image is at all time low
Who ordinarily would want to associate with him at this point in time?

Come to think of it, was his botched participation at the one voice rally secretly geared towards mopping up sentiment towards his night club business? If so, thank God he never participated. Naija and the usual mentality of what is in it for me.

Well, those that have 2face can congratulate him on his night club -of all business!.

I have one face and I #IstandwithNigeria.

that event took place about two weeks ago. don't mind those bloggers
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by HYOTHi(m): 2:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
Superstars Toke Makinwa I'm greeting
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by HYOTHi(m): 2:34pm On Feb 07, 2017
spectator2001:

This is the bane of the society. When discerning minds engage in meaningful subject of discourse, charlatans are quick to throw the beer parlor meaningless jargon "he will feed your family" "he is getting money". Airheads everywhere! The context of "chickened out activist" at this point in time is very much in order! Does that stop me and millions of people out there from being fans of Tuface? No! The reason for every insult Tuface shall receive during this trying period is a consequence of his actions and subsequently his inactions.

Let it be said, that the heat is still on and burning quite hot on any "move" by Tuface in the coming weeks and he should be prepared to face the heat from those who saw him as the Messiah who promised them succor as a way of getting their voices heard but backed out at the very minute they wanted to speak. His actions in a country like Nigeria would never be well received! Especially at a time when poverty and austerity has distorted every form of logical reasoning -which is indeed understandable!

So, dear friend, never throw the "he is making money" or "he will feed your generation" card unnecessarily. Take care, it shall be well with you and everybody!
It shall be well with you too Sir !
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by firstolalekan(m): 2:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

For the people calling 2face a coward, you guys are dumbs as your leaders

After voting for Buhari, you want 2face to rescue you by going out to protest

The thunder wey go fire you still dey eat Amala and Ewedu

You voted for change, enjoy your change

2face will not waste his time protesting for dumb people who voted for a 90 year old sick illiterate

Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2017
marshalcarter:

chickened out activist dat would feed your generations to cum undecided chickened out activist dat poor fowl lyk you is hatin on buh he's living large...Have resources dat brings everyday income....you're here killin urself...if e neva do you...enter under caterpillar undecided

you that is turkey in activist...you should Have continued from where he stopped so you would be a hero naa.....nigerians sha undecided
tubaba,take it easy na
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

2face will not waste his time protesting for dumb people who voted for a 90 year old sick illiterate
No be him call for protest?
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 07, 2017
it is obvious you are not that smart...

marshalcarter:

chickened out activist dat would feed your generations to cum undecided chickened out activist dat poor fowl lyk you is hatin on buh he's living large...Have resources dat brings everyday income....you're here killin urself...if e neva do you...enter under caterpillar undecided

you that is turkey in activist...you should Have continued from where he stopped so you would be a hero naa.....nigerians sha undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by TeamSimple(m): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
AntiWailer:

How much has tuface made all his life that he will feed an entire generation.

Are u dt poor and hopeless ?
No mind the guy abeg,na poverty induced comment him make.

Help me ask am,how comfortable are all 2baba's family members
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by galaxy2020(m): 3:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Emergency activist. so u can't build schools? only nite clubs where daughters of eve will be displaying their testimonies.
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by akigbemaru: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
Tuface and comments below.
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by zswq(f): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
Eziafakaegonma...
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
Massage Therapy Foundation (MTF) Nigeria is organising free 3-day workshop programs in Abuja for interested persons who want to launch into the business of providing massage services to people.
The aim is to promote the appropriate practice of massage as a therapeutic health tool for personal or business purposes.
The program schedule is in batches and are rolling over a period of time with dates starting from February to March 2017.
Participants will have the opportunity to obtain a recognizable certification that will show as a proof of a level of competency in the practice.
There are limited number of slots for free registration and closing date for all registrations is 21st February 2017.
To enroll, send these details to 08129295556; full name, location, mobile phone number, email address, age and gender.
A workshop ID number with the time, date and venue of batch program will be issued in advance.
Don't miss out!

Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by dnte(m): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
Baawaa:
Chickened out activist,
at least he made an effort.. what ve u been doing
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by sholay2011(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
They keep opening night clubs, not industries or vocational training centres, yet the mess the country is in currently is wholly the fault of the government, not the citizens?

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by NaWetinDey(m): 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
So called yeyebrities always thinking they could be using using others' mindset to climb higher.
He made much noise so that his name will still be on lips while he will just showcase his yeye club.
Checkout another one called soma from BBN who just got butted: he sang a yeye song and kept it so that, while his name still rings, he will pop it out.
yeye rolling
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by Elle277(f): 4:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
Next...
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by stagamagadasca(f): 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
Atmmachine:

was he forced to start it at first?
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:22pm On Feb 07, 2017
spectator2001:

This is the bane of the society. When discerning minds engage in meaningful subject of discourse, charlatans are quick to throw the beer parlor meaningless jargon "he will feed your family" "he is getting money". Airheads everywhere! The context of "chickened out activist" at this point in time is very much in order! Does that stop me and millions of people out there from being fans of Tuface? No! The reason for every insult Tuface shall receive during this trying period is a consequence of his actions and subsequently his inactions.

Let it be said, that the heat is still on and burning quite hot on any "move" by Tuface in the coming weeks and he should be prepared to face the heat from those who saw him as the Messiah who promised them succor as a way of getting their voices heard but backed out at the very minute they wanted to speak. His actions in a country like Nigeria would never be well received! Especially at a time when poverty and austerity has distorted every form of logical reasoning -which is indeed understandable!

So, dear friend, never throw the "he is making money" or "he will feed your generation" card unnecessarily. Take care, it shall be well with you and everybody!
Ogbeni, all these gramner for that guy, can he comprehend?
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by Uniboy1: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2017
AntiWailer:

How much has tuface made all his life that he will feed an entire generation.
Are u dt poor and hopeless ?
Omo i like your talk
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by Atmmachine(m): 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
stagamagadasca:
was he forced to start it at first?
Little girl
Go to the kitchen
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2017
kiss

Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by Nokio1: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
marshalcarter:

Zombie
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by marshalcarter: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2017
Nokio1:
Zombie
your head der...imbe undecided
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by Wendy204: 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
This is a ULTIMATE CYCLER Whatsapp Matrix Build up Group.It is a easy and stress-free method of getting downlines without hassle...and u get your 50k within 2 weeks maximum .

Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///0y7IZUL4fRyK7uj7uD9EVx

With this You can *start* getting paid without looking for anyone. For Real!

This is the whatsapp group link
Join now and share to your friends.
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by yedidiah(m): 12:25am On Feb 08, 2017
If it is not night club, it is a clothesline. Bangalee is really a wise dude.
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by baslone: 4:00am On Feb 08, 2017
7Alexander:
Bless your soul, immediately after posting same reply, I saw yours.
They keep on saying 'eh, he all feed your generation like they know who is behind the moniker.
There are millionaires and multimillionaires in Nairaland, CEOs, Directors.
Nonsense. Yes, Tuface is doing well, but to some people, he is just managing.

Meanwhile, Tuface doesn't own Rumours, the owners are just using his image/brand to sell the club, while he gets a percentage

Una don start!

Who are the owners and What's really the big deal in owning a nightclub?

Dotun Omotoye broke off with his partners at The Place in Ikeja over financial issues.

He needed to ride on his own which gave birth to Rumours.

Dotun has been around since the days of Lacache, Londoners and He currently runs the Rumours as a co-owner and CEO. 2face knows nothing about running a club business but he actually just financed the business to hold a claim to his equity!

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by Rexceedo: 6:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
Una don start!

Dotun Omotoye broke off with his partners at The Place in Ikeja over financial issues.

Dotun has been around since the days of Lacache, Londoners and He currently runs the Rumours as a co-owner and CEO. 2face knows nothing about running a club business but he actually just financed the business to hold a claim to his equity!
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by Rexceedo: 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
baslone:

Una don start!

Sir I sent a mail
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by baslone: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Rexceedo:

Sir I sent a mail

Too bad emails from NL don't deliver in my box.

Please try: olasupo@surebet247.com
Re: 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island by Rexceedo: 7:06am On Feb 13, 2017
baslone:

Too bad emails from NL don't deliver in my box.

Please try: olasupo@surebet247.com
Sir I have sent you the mail since, yet to receive a reply.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P-Square Storms Sierra Leone, Crowd Goes Wild With Excitement (Video) / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him / Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.