Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo (24372 Views)

"Tithing Works" Daddy Freeze Diss Pastor Oyedepo And Wife With Throwback Photos / Linda Ikeji Reacts To Buhari's "Lazy Nigerian Youth" Comment With Throwback Pics / 2face Idibia Opens Night Club In Victoria Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by TunezTV: 4:54am On Jan 31, 2017
Annie Idibia, Nollywood actress and wife of Nigerian music legend, 2face Idibia has also tasted the bitter part of life and at a very tender age at that.

The proud mother of two, revealed with a throwback photo, memories of when her parents separated and how things turned bad for her when she was only 5-years-old.

She wrote on social media;

Throw back .... Memories though, just before my parents separation,before things went bad.. the girl with me(April) was my friend ,we were both about 5/6years old,we used play together after school.. I was such a Cute lil girl right??

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/01/annie-idibia-opens-up-about-her-broken.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe MissyB3

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by paschal47(m): 4:58am On Jan 31, 2017
Every one has got a story to tell

19 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by nawa4naija(m): 4:59am On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 31, 2017
If them hear my own story self,

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by MrGreenMavro: 6:12am On Jan 31, 2017
if I tell you my story eh...even lie Mohammed go dy beg me say mk I stop

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by seunlayi(m): 6:35am On Jan 31, 2017
We don hear. Tell us more about how you were introduced to the other room?
Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by timawoku(m): 8:08am On Jan 31, 2017
We need to also see your ' throw front' pictures...

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by lepasharon(f): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2017
Still looks the same
Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by ginajet(f): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2017
I see..... Nino and Zion will also have stories to tell too.... Infact we all have our stories to tell

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by olaolulazio(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2017
Someone should pls clean my tears....

Omg!
Omg!

Who she help, she don baff?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by hyfr(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2017
She fine from childhood sha. But if I tell her my story, she will humble herself and go to work

8 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by BUSHHUNTER: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2017
Opportunist!
Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by passionatebae: 10:56am On Jan 31, 2017
Jeffboi:
If them hear my own story self,
Please don't say cos I go cry ooo

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by MChaze25(m): 10:57am On Jan 31, 2017
such is life....after the rains comes the sunshine
Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 31, 2017
If she hears my own story, she go follow me cry self
Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2017
Thank God 2face is a star and a good hearted man, what's so different dating a father christmas, a home of many many mothers temporary occupied by her.
Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by Fedayeen02: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2017
2dugged:
I she hears my own story, she go follow me cry self
For where. You wey can fight for small pikin

Terror
Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by Strongbest(m): 11:01am On Jan 31, 2017
Hmmmmm. The topic though.

Thank God it wasn't what I thought o.

Come with us here and thank me later:

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by dacovajnr: 11:02am On Jan 31, 2017
We all get story nau cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by WHOcarex: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2017
Where is the story?
Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by Arewa12: 11:05am On Jan 31, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by chuksjuve(m): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2017
The beauty of life...turning negative around you to positive...

BTW not all stories are meant for public consumption..

Check my signature for your landscape and gadren services

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2017
passionatebae:

Please don't say cos I go cry ooo

Heheheheheheheh
Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2017
Fedayeen02:
For where. You wey can fight for small pikin

Terror
I be cool geh o,hehehehe, na life make person come hard self
Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by Abbygold(f): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2017
We all have a story to tell, whether good or bad
Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2017
2dugged:
If she hears my own story, she go follow me cry self

Crying in advance
Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Crying in advance
thanks my sister
Re: Annie Idibia Opens Up About Her Broken Home With Throwback Photo by creepsyme(f): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
who ask her? nonsense..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yomi Casuals - How I Got Zack Orji To Model For Me Free / Tee Billz Apologizes To Fan After Failing To Control His Temper / Nuella Njubigbo Launches Ankara-inspired Fashion Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.