Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,734 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

Photos: Evicted Big Brother Housemates, Soma And Miyonse Return To Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Evicted Big Brother Housemates, Soma And Miyonse Return To Nigeria (1277 Views)

Miyonse, Soma And Busty Female Fan Pictured / This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking / Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Evicted Big Brother Housemates, Soma And Miyonse Return To Nigeria by contactmorak: 11:59am On Feb 07, 2017
On Sunday, Soma and Miyonse became the first set of housemates to be evicted from the Big Brother Naija house in South Africa.
The duo have just arrived in Lagos, Nigeria and were guests on the morning show on Wazobia FM and Cool FM this morning. Photos below...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/02/photos-evicted-big-brother-housemates.html

Re: Photos: Evicted Big Brother Housemates, Soma And Miyonse Return To Nigeria by contactmorak: 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
more
Re: Photos: Evicted Big Brother Housemates, Soma And Miyonse Return To Nigeria by softwerk(f): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2017
Evicted Big Brother Nigeria Housemates return to Nigeria?! shocked

This can confuse even an adult!

1 Like

Re: Photos: Evicted Big Brother Housemates, Soma And Miyonse Return To Nigeria by raph101(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
Sorry guys... Go n get a life
Re: Photos: Evicted Big Brother Housemates, Soma And Miyonse Return To Nigeria by angelTI(f): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2017
After fingering and massaging grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos: Evicted Big Brother Housemates, Soma And Miyonse Return To Nigeria by CaroLyner(f): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2017
Welcome back to recession
Re: Photos: Evicted Big Brother Housemates, Soma And Miyonse Return To Nigeria by kiddoiLL(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Since i was born but nw i am getting old, i have never seen d impact of BBN/BBA on lives of Nigerians.. U cant place geniuses, sharp students n aspirants in a house to compete but u can place guys n ladies in a house n record dem waste time doing stupid things n even goin to d extent of partaking in sexual activities..then u knw dz Country aint growing at all.. Its a show organised by bunch of dumb pple, participated by bunch of dumber people who go on national tv to misbehave ..cheered n supported by bunch of d dumbest pple d planet has
Re: Photos: Evicted Big Brother Housemates, Soma And Miyonse Return To Nigeria by godfatherx: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
kiddoiLL:
Since i was born but nw i am getting old, i have never seen d impact of BBN/BBA on lives of Nigerians.. U cant place geniuses, sharp students n aspirants in a house to compete but u can place guys n ladies in a house n record dem waste time doing stupid things n even goin to d extent of partaking in sexual activities..then u knw dz Country aint growing at all.. Its a show organised by bunch of dumb pple, participated by bunch of dumber people who go on national tv to misbehave ..cheered n supported by bunch of d dumbest pple d planet has

Take heart bro!
But you seem to know so much about the show.
With all of your wisdom, you still couldn't ignore this "dumb" thread
Re: Photos: Evicted Big Brother Housemates, Soma And Miyonse Return To Nigeria by kiddoiLL(m): 2:48pm On Feb 07, 2017
godfatherx:

Take heart bro!
But you seem to know so much about the show.
With all of your wisdom, you still couldn't ignore this "dumb" thread
no i dont, i was only viewing some trailers on youtube yesterday then i saw d video of sum shit they doin..dats rubbish tho

(1) (Reply)

Epic Physical Transformation Of Nigerian Rapper, Ikechukwu Over The Years [PICS] / 5 Nigerian Celebs Who Secretly Got Married – #3 Was Pregnant And No One Knew / D’banj Embarrassed By Bishop Oyedepo For Inappropriate Dressing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.