Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,825 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking (45219 Views)

PHOTO: Bbnaija Housemates, Ese And Gifty At AMVCA 2017 / Miyonse, Soma And Busty Female Fan Pictured / Photo Of Soma And A Lady With Bulge At Amin Concert Got Guys Talking Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by ThisIsNaijaBlog: 2:15am On Feb 26, 2017
Gifty and Soma were spotted alongside Miyonse at the "Club Rumours" in Victoria Island, where the club owner, 2face Idibia was also present...

However this photo between Soma and Gifty which was taken at the party, has left us wondering if their feelings transcended beyond the House...?

See guys reactions below...

http://www.thisisnaija.com/2017/02/bbnaija-this-photo-of-soma-and-gifty.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by ThisIsNaijaBlog: 2:16am On Feb 26, 2017
more photos from the party...

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by omonighoblessing(f): 4:17am On Feb 26, 2017
after the ragge play the blues.......grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by DixonKuntz: 4:45am On Feb 26, 2017
Furk her sexy pussay furk it and pour your akamu

32 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by chriskosherbal(m): 4:46am On Feb 26, 2017
Well dem be matured adult so.......
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by jahgatme: 6:45am On Feb 26, 2017
post=54065582:

5 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by jahgatme: 6:45am On Feb 26, 2017
DixonKuntz:

who told u shey her pussay dey sexy ;(

7 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Kondomatic(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2017
What's wrong with Tuface's eyes?

36 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Remyboyhefty(m): 8:24am On Feb 26, 2017
lol thought she said soma no be her type grin

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by 14teenK: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2017
DixonKuntz:
But why you dy like this Na guy sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by kokoA(m): 9:52am On Feb 26, 2017
Kondomatic:
What's wrong with Tuface's eyes?
Na wah for you o.. Na everything dem dey talk for television? grin

13 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by mustylique(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2017
this tu baba sha is getting finer with age.

4 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by apcmustwin(f): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
Ok
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Mesicjay: 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin grin flex baby
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by endyddon: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
I don't really know what this show is all about
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Damilare5882(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
i can only see Falz and 2face
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Kennyodinye(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2017
E Be Like Say Dey Beat Falz For Kenya grin

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by ikorodureporta: 12:13pm On Feb 26, 2017
Thoz who GAF are over there.......

9 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Mememan: 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
[img][/img]
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by DollarAngel(m): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2017
TU BABA COWARD WAS EVEN THERE, MEANWHILE FALZ I SIGHT YOU

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by igbalodehunter(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
That Girl With Miyonse Selfie...Is the screen Broken or What?

1 Like

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by kennyblaze007(m): 12:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
Just like that.. This pipo don turn celebs...luv Soma though.. It was wen I went to dstv office to pay my subscription I knew how huge BBNaija was...Happy Sunday Nairalanders... Hope ya all enjoyed service for those that are Christians.. Plz I luv to connect with all Nairalanders.. Add me on Bbm with 58E1DA26
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by QuietHammer(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Spare us this bullshit for a day!
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Suspect33(m): 12:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
am really in dire needs of beard, guys any tip grin
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by MrGreenMavro: 12:22pm On Feb 26, 2017
If you're thinking of giving up, just take a look on the hair around your anus. Despite the condition of their environment they still grow. Don't give up.

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
Food is ready make Una cum chop
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Yewandequeen(f): 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
igbalodehunter:
That Girl With Miyonse Selfie...Is the screen Broken or What?

I dont think so. If u look closely at the top left hand corner u will see the back camera which implies they used front camera to snap and with the way they looked onto the screen its obvious its front cam they used.

And again i think her phone is one of the types that the back cover is made up of glass and not the regular plastic or leather covering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by Adonis3: 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2017

This Miyonce guy is a really cool guy.. I like him

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by princeakins(m): 12:26pm On Feb 26, 2017
grin Fifty iyaff use controversy popular cheesy

Omo yii ti je lor o.

Falz n 2baba cool
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by charlsecy(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2017
CaliOsi:
Forget about Gtbank's restriction on foreign transactions....
Do they still allow $100 monthly? What is the rate used by Vccexperts?
Re: This Photo Of Soma And Gifty At Club Rumours Got Guys Talking by curvilicious: 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2017
2baba wetin happen to ur eye?
The lady looks old to me o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Harrysong's Female Fan Grinds Her Derriere On His Crotch When She Sees Cash / Karen Igho Shines In New Photos / Tiwa Savage Spends ₦700k On Christian Dior Backpack For Son, Jamil (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.