Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

I Think I Need Help Urgently! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Think I Need Help Urgently! (664 Views)

I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Think My Husband Scammed Me / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Need Help Urgently! by Tettigonidae: 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
Please, I have been facing a lot of challenges and it seems I am being consumed in it psychologically and everything is crashing down on me. Life is becoming worthless by the day and this is completely different from what I used to stand for as everyone around me sees me as a role model and a very happy person.
My 11years marriage is without a child, I lost my job to recession some months back and recently, I lost all my life savings in a business. As I type, I can not boast of a single naira in my pocket (and accounts) and all my friends have deserted me as expected. By the way, I used to be a millionaire.
I strongly believe I can bounce back but my inner strength is failing me. I have become recluse and I am scared it might lead to the unthinkable.
Please, recommend a book for me (not religious book please).
Thank you as you do.
Re: I Think I Need Help Urgently! by amprat: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Think big.- By Ben Carson
The Audacity of Hope-Barrack Obama
Re: I Think I Need Help Urgently! by Trecixnine(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
The Audacity of Hope-Barrack Obama
Re: I Think I Need Help Urgently! by Gloriagee(f): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
Prayer Rain - Dr. D. k Olukoya
Re: I Think I Need Help Urgently! by Zdoh(m): 3:19pm On Feb 07, 2017
To hell with devil and its agent that make the world a harsh place to live.I believe you can still raise again.Don't ever give up....but learn your lesson.
Re: I Think I Need Help Urgently! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2017
You don't need a book. Stand in front of your mirror every morning and tell yourself you will be great, you will be a success. Repeat it to yourself whenever you are alone. Visualize what you expect for yourself. Most importantly go out everyday and look for something to do. By God's grace, you will be great again.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Got This Lunch Pack Idea For Myself And Kids / Inspiring Story Of A Man Who Toiled To Educate His Daughters / Happiness Is When You Acknowledge That Family Is Everything.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.