Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,224 members, 7,953,857 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:55 AM

African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) (43448 Views)

Eating Too Much Of These 9 Nigerian Foods May Kill You / See What This Boy Is Eating X X X 18+ Explicit / Waitress Inserts A Customer's Sausage In Her Vagina Before Serving Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
trustyshoess:
is that not icecream?
in form of ice cream..it's called magnum
eat it and bite your fingers

2 Likes

Re: African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
That's chocolate magnum not sausage...
Re: African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) by Jammiiee(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
Really, bro I missed a great deal of it. Kaiiii angry angry I dnt even knw if it was made here but I missed a great deal of it... ughhh Big bite I wasted cash on it mehn kiss kiss
GreatManBee:

Was that stuff made in Nigeria? I had searched for it too.
Re: African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) by dabrightt: 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
Village elders in action
Re: African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) by MARYchiells(f): 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
metallisc:

nwanyi úmuahia! idikwa sure? grin grin

My brother, is it not true?
Re: African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) by yinkslinks(m): 10:46pm On Feb 07, 2017
This one will shed blood for toto grin grin grin grin grin grin
ChuzzyBlog:
This is the most hilarious video i've seen in a while! This man is crying bitterly cos the sausage is 'too sweet', can't interpret his blabs, really wish i could! This made my day! Watch Video Below:

See more at: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/young-african-man-crying-because.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncI-aoMm_10

Re: African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) by 14(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
carmag:

in form of ice cream..it's called magnum

eat it and bite your fingers

It tastes very good, magnum. If you eat it, you will never want to eat anything ever. This guy is complaining and moaning that no one told him this magnum is very testy, that he has been wasting money on booze when there is something very nice and sweet like magnum chocolate icecream. You find them in almost all feeling stations and any shops, from shoprite, pick n pay, checkers, woolies.
Re: African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) by Bamz(m): 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
LadyF comman see your boyfriend cry
Re: African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) by ladyF(f): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bamz:
LadyF comman see your boyfriend cry

Lol... That can't be any bae of mine o.

How are you dear?
Re: African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) by Bamz(m): 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
ladyF:

Lol... That can't be any bae of mine o.

How are you dear?

Fine as a frog's hair wink
Re: African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) by Eaglesence: 12:27am On Feb 08, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
This is the most hilarious video i've seen in a while! This man is crying bitterly cos the sausage is 'too sweet', can't interpret his blabs, really wish i could! This made my day! Watch Video Below:

See more at: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/02/young-african-man-crying-because.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncI-aoMm_10

OP, but that is not sausage na, na stick ice cream. Op self na wa for you too sad
Re: African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) by Abillsable: 1:10am On Feb 08, 2017
Another natural actor identified!If you can act this up,then you are gifted.
Re: African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) by metallisc(m): 3:53am On Feb 08, 2017
MARYchiells:

My brother, is it not true?

so... if i dey give you better 'sausage' or 'cassava' grin grin to chop four times a day, will you complain that it is too much? think am well o!

Re: African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) by pamcode(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2017
This is not the first video of this kind I would watch, there was one in which a black man was smoking weed and shedding tears, he kept blabbing about how good the weed was. Crazy elements.
Re: African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) by delishpot: 11:36am On Feb 08, 2017
14:

It tastes very good, magnum. If you eat it, you will never want to eat anything ever. This guy is complaining and moaning that no one told him this magnum is very testy, that he has been wasting money on booze when there is something very nice and sweet like magnum chocolate icecream. You find them in almost all feeling stations and any shops, from shoprite, pick n pay, checkers, woolies.

Do you understand what he says? I mean you understand the language in that video?
Re: African Man Crying Because The Sausage He Is Eating Is Too Sweet (Video) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:51am On Feb 11, 2019
grin grin grin
One of my uncles of those days would rub fufu on his head when his stomach was filled up yet the fufu was too delicious for him to leave behind cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hungry Rats Manage To Eat Into Hard Shell Of Coconuts Stored By Fruit Seller / UK-Based Lady Says Nigerian Foods Smell & Should Be Banned In Offices / Would You Give Up This Combo? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.