Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" (45000 Views)

‘shut Up, Na Only Thief Dey Know Thief - Linda Ikeji Attacks Wizkid / Who Is The Slay Queen Hugging Davido Like That? - Fans Ask / Wizkid Applauds Olamide Over His 'Lagos Na Wa' 7th Album Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by TRIED4NOW: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
TRIED4NOW:
the reason is that Redeemed is only interested in money not souls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

Their GO na illuminati member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

After watching these videos, anybody calling Adeboye a man of God is a fool.

Also anybody who thinks RCCG worships Jesus is a bigger fool.

I thank God that so much evidence is coming out that Adeboye is fake and an Illuminati member

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by switch47(m): 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
MMM is here to stay.... No shaking #istandwithmmm
Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by pek(m): 6:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
jd1986:
MMM IS FINALLY BACK!!!
Wake up, it's morning.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by akanbiaa(m): 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by ipreach: 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by Truthisit: 7:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
first001:
RCCG gave us MMM
RCCG gave us PMB
May God deliver us from what next RCCG will bring IJN
Be careful of these unfounded, unsubstantiated and unguarded allegations you are laying against the Church of God.
The fact that Buhari identified with the Nigerian Christians by visiting RCCG G.O and the Catholic church leaders did not mean either of these religious organization brought him in. Secondly, a stupid sister presenting MMM to fellow Church members as financial empowerment equally does not mean the Church leadership ratified her action. Be careful, for you shall give account of evil little words that comes out of you on judgment day! RCCG never gave you MMM. I am a member, they never told me to do MMM!

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by Judithjovial(f): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2017
Ndi Osochi egbu, MMM go still blow for una face. haters go dey hate na so life be. MMM to launch back pretty soon.

Read: http://www.naijxclusive.com/mavro-optimism-mmm-working-towards-comeback/
Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by Truthisit: 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
TRIED4NOW:

I thank God that so much evidence is coming out that Adeboye is fake and an Illuminati member
I am sorry for you. Adeboye is not, but you TB Joshua is! We shall see when next the ritual will be due, if you and your family will escape.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by larrybee2017(f): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
What I see on nairaland this days make me ask questions. What happened to all the meaningful post I use to read on this platform or has this forum also travel with PMB? The last time I checked Mmm still pays. Why cry when you are not the one with the headache. SMH
Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by ameh99: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
This Freeze of a guy sef wetin be e own sef he talks too much....I wont be surprise if I am told this guy is related to Fayose grin
Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2017
I swear. If there were any course like "mind your business" in our curriculum, many Nigerians would have carried it over.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by xest(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
MMM rocks, I received help today. Thunder fire this op

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by Justmeal: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
mich24:
All this came with APC, even spirits are broke.
Hahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahah

LMAO
Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by Yyeske(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2017
MMM participants, how market na?
Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by dabrightt: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
jd1986:
MMM IS FINALLY DEAD!!!
get wisdom fool
Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by xammyx(m): 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
first001:
RCCG gave us MMM
RCCG gave us PMB
Careful, please
Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by tonyimadu: 12:01am On Feb 08, 2017
I really like this freeze guy. He gets people talking.
Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by donhils: 1:02am On Feb 08, 2017
mich24:
All this came with APC, even spirits are broke.
grin grin
Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by chuose2: 2:06am On Feb 08, 2017
first001:
RCCG gave us MMM
RCCG gave us PMB
ednut1:
Some nigerians cannot use their brains, my pastor say my pastor say. GNLD self dey come church, my friend once cursed me because his pastor sent dat ill fated fake GTB recruitment on whatapp. told him it was fake, he insulted me, alas dem reach venue stand under sun tire
SalomonKane:
LOL. I've always believe the church is more interested in money than its members.
Badgers14:
So RCCG was advertising MMM... shocked

Who knows how much MMM paid them to promote the ponzi scheme

This is pathetic...

Pa Adeboye will be like..
labanji:
Church & MMM
Scamming people from time immemorial
ifenes:
The end is near for most churches. When the people become more hungry, they will demand to see Jesus or they burn down the church buildings.

We have to let people know that Redeemed is scamming people.

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by BetaThings: 2:23am On Feb 08, 2017
akanbiaa:
Is it these not the same freeze that got sacked from a Lagos radio station some months back?
So what has that got to do with the issue of MMM being a scam?
Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by BetaThings: 2:25am On Feb 08, 2017
larrybee2017:
The last time I checked Mmm still pays. Why cry when you are not the one with the headache. SMH

Because we will be asked to provide help when our neighbour's headache becomes severe
Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by ednut1(m): 5:58am On Feb 08, 2017
chuose2:

We have to let people know that Redeemed is scamming people.

those vids are thrash and lame

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by alutalizzy: 8:45am On Feb 08, 2017
TRIED4NOW:

2 Likes

Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by larrybee2017(f): 8:53am On Feb 08, 2017
BetaThings:

Because we will be asked to provide help when our neighbour's headache becomes severe
[sub][/sub]
Who you don help?
Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by chuose2: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2017
ednut1:
those vids are thrash and lame

Why is adeboye displaying 666?
And he flashes 666 only when he says God or Lord

Meaning that satan is his god,

People eyes don dey open to the fact that Adeboye is fake

1 Like

Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by getostar: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2017
mecussey:
So freeze dey do MMM...lol.. Well, I have learnt a whole from mmm..

1) its true ur fellow nigerian dont like ur progress

2) people kept a whole lot of idle money

3) it is possible to rule Nigerians but the leaders dont know the key.

4) Cbn is not helping the common man and there are no good thinkers

5) People dont mind there business...they are more interested in another persons business.

Now, by the next decade and new version of mmm will show up but it will run better this decade if it shows up very soon.

Simple, create something like mmm and take a percentage as reserve to save the system during crash. Never pause the system, just make sure u have enough reserve to save the system. Microfinance banks should use mmm style...it will benefit all. I believe mmm has alot of un harvested potentials.

Yet universities are only interested in what students wear! hmmm
Re: Freeze: "Just Like That MMM Folded Up, Na Wa O!" by TRIED4NOW: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2017
Truthisit:

I am sorry for you. Adeboye is not, but you TB Joshua is! We shall see when next the ritual will be due, if you and your family will escape.

RCCG & Adeboye are frauds.

If Adeboye is truly a Christian then why is he doing the 666 sign?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Threatens To Sue Blogger Linda Ikeji / Naeto C And His Wife Nicole Chikwe Celebrate Their 8th Year Wedding Anniversary / Chichi Igbo, 2face, Annie, Others Attend Ini Edo's Housewarming Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.