Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

What is Your New Year Resolution? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What is Your New Year Resolution? (4736 Views)

Hilarious New Year Resolution My Friend Sent Me On Whatsapp / Make Your New Year Resolution Here If You've Got Any Lol / What Are Your New Year Resolutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is Your New Year Resolution? by Bibi(m): 11:50am On Dec 07, 2005
What is your New Year resolution? How lond did it take to break the last?

The year is coming to an end again. The annual new year resolution begings. In a lot of cases, we all make resolutions only to find out that it only took a few days (or weeks) to go back to our old habbits. What is your new year resolution? How long did it take to breake your last resolution?

Let's do this with a huge sense of humour. smiley
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by c0dec(m): 11:21pm On Dec 07, 2005
my next year resolution: be sharp.
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by hotangel2(f): 5:58am On Dec 08, 2005
My next year resolution list is still on the way. I am still making it.

It took me till March to break this year's own. I was able to achieve 73% of it. It wasn't easy! For real.
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by babycute(f): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2005
my own case is quite pathetic...made a resolution NOT to go too far with my boyfriend cos i didnt want the whole sex talk........january 1 2005...broke it o...very pathetic
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by obum(f): 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2005
Some people do believe in new year dreams and resolutions. So do i, do you? If you do then what are yours for the new year ahead? cool cool cool
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by Z4M4eva(f): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2005
My new Years resolution...hmmm still thinking U N D E C I D E D undecided

To be more confident I guess smiley
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by goodguy(m): 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2005
My new year resolution is to start speaking Pidgin English. cool
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by seeni4ever(m): 8:33pm On Dec 25, 2005
my next year resolution is to finish my associate degree and stop wasting time and also to start my own business and maybe go to n aija for next year xmas
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by IB7(f): 9:08pm On Dec 25, 2005
My new year resolution is to get over my break up.  I ended my 6 years relationship in October. I decided to go into isolation bcuz my heart is broken.  I have cut off from literally the world.  First relationship, first breakup... it is very hard, thats' why am on this forum more often and am having fun with the topics, reading different opinions and views.

The new year will be more about me, me, me, myself and I.  Definitely staying away from guys and more travelling....

Regards,
IB 
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by Greatpeter(m): 9:31pm On Dec 25, 2005
I don't believe in this yearly resolution of a thing.
I believe in total repentance from the heart.
the resolution you won't be able to hold onto .
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:47pm On Dec 25, 2005
I.B.:

My new year resolution is to get over my break up.  I ended my 6 years relationship.  I decided to go into isolation bcuz my heart is broken.  I have cut off from literally the world.  First relationship, first breakup... it is very hard, thats' why am on this forum more often and am having fun with the topics, reading different opinions and views.

The new year will be more about me, me, me, myself and I.  Definitely staying away from guys and more travelling....

Regards,
IB 

Awww...wish you the best I.B smiley
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by sexydoll(f): 12:26am On Dec 26, 2005
i am still making my new year resolution  smiley. and i pray that next year would be a better  year.
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by IB7(f): 12:29am On Dec 26, 2005
Thx a bunch Z4M4eva
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:32am On Dec 26, 2005
You very welcome smiley
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by virozuru(f): 1:26am On Dec 26, 2005
drink 1 gallon of water a day
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by ocho(f): 2:44am On Dec 26, 2005
My new year's resolution? hmmmmm *thinks* to be the best that i can be in all i do and be happy with that. God help me!
@virozuru: nice one. smiley
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by Rolly: 9:01am On Dec 26, 2005
well, my own newyear's resolution is to be in right standing with God cheesy
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:52am On Dec 26, 2005
virozuru:

drink 1 gallon of water a day

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by otokx(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2005
Nothing
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by mamba(m): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2005
My new year's resolution is to find a good female for marriage & cut down on excessive sexual activities.. i've had too many bad runs with girls this year & my main babe just left me a week before Xmas.. my folks aren't happy with me so i'm trying to make a change.. Next year will be better by God's grace..
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by Z4M4eva(f): 2:16pm On Dec 26, 2005
aqua:

to hunt for bush meat all type. and the strenght to chop all of them.

cheesy cheesy cheesy all your teeth will fall off,you will not be able to eat all of them K I D D I N G
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by disney(f): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2005
My new year resolution to is stop drinking soda/mineral because l know we are all quite young now but what happens by the time I turn 40 years old. The amount of sugar in my body. I de fear. So thats my one and only new year resolution. I am switching to water full time whether body like am or not. Better to prevent diabetes now than to cure it later smiley wink grin
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by CHOCHORI(m): 5:49pm On Dec 26, 2005
FIRSTLY, I WANT TO QUIT ANYTHING LAGER AND TAKE ONLY RED WINES,SECONDLY, GET MARRIED AND HAVE MY FIRST KID B4 THE END OF NEXT YEAR.PURSUE AND FINISH MY ACCA PROFESSION EXAMINATION AND IF POSSIBLE RETURN TO NIGERIA FOR A JOB. AND START AND CONLUDE ALL OTHER PROJECTS THAT MIGHT COME UP DURING THE YEAR. SO HELP ME GOD
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by mide2(f): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2005
Mine is to make my hay while the sun is still shinning. Meaning, i will try and save up as much as i can cuz i'm sure some lovely looking babies are on their way sooner than i think. Also having a lovely dad for them and the best husband for me is on my top list.
Take better care of myself (eat healthy foods only, excercise reg, and some real treat for myself). And i guess the most important, getting me a*se back to God (Strained my r/ship wit him this yr)
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by Kwame: 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2005
My news year's resolution is to act more mature, become less lazy, more active and motivated. Overall, I need to think smarter from now on.

Oh--my, my--what poor manners I have. I forgot to introduce myself. I am Kwame, a Ghanaian born in Lagos but has lived in Canada for 65% of my life. I see myself as cultureless and non-religious, out of touch the customs of both Ghana and Canada (I didn't even spend half a year in Nigeria, so I can't really say I'm Nigerian).
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 26, 2005
Stay more focused on school

Get a man asap
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by nike4luv(f): 12:14am On Dec 27, 2005
i dont know undecided
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by hotangel2(f): 3:13am On Dec 27, 2005
I keep making my list, but i cancel some out, cos i nkow i won't reach half way with them.

I really don't have a new year resolution.. n i have just 5 days to make my list. Jeez!
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by bagoma(f): 3:48am On Dec 27, 2005
@ kwame,
you are very much welcome to nairaland. smiley

stopped making resolutions long time ago cos i always end up not keeping them.
no resolutions for me. just want to live the good life.
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by virozuru(f): 4:00am On Dec 27, 2005
aqua:

to hunt for bush meat all type. and the strenght to chop all of them.

lmao u are so funny man. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by Outkast(f): 4:23am On Dec 27, 2005
well,stopped calling them resolutions and started calling them "to-do"lists.(same difference I know, less threatening I guess) accomplished all of them, well except one. So I'll concentrate on that, and it's trying to have a better relationship with my mum.
Re: What is Your New Year Resolution? by Seun(m): 5:00am On Dec 27, 2005
TO reach a point where I can be truly happy and content with my position in life and impact on others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Having Issues / Odd, Insecured And Hateful Nairalanders / Price Of Signage In Abuja, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.