Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,115 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 (4748 Views)

Nairaland Award Tag For Year 2013! / *~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by AbuMikey(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
I think we need to help some nairalanders change the way they reason, type and converse with fellow nairalanders, so i have decided to set up a thread for that purpose.

*You have the chance to nominate 3 nairalanders you think you can't stand, you don't read their post/comments, you ignore them whenever they are on a particular thread with you .

*The nomination is going to be up for 7 days after which the top 3'll be put up on a poll for another 7 days to determine the MOST [b]detested [/b]NAIRALANDER for 2013. (29th OF DECEMBER 2013 )

*3 nominee per person.

*Write a short reason why you don't read their posts, respond to their replies to your post, rather you ignore them.

* And what you think they should work on so as for them to become a better poster for 2014.

Thanks and let the nomination begins cool
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2013
Abu
Mikkey
Abu

Don't know why
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by AbuMikey(m): 8:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
ULSHERLAN: Abu
Mikkey
Abu

Don't know why

smileysmileysmiley

Give Your reasons undecided and how I should be a better poster in 2014

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by olatomiwa(f): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
Musiwa. I'm not sure of that guy's sanity.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by adewale2011(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
make una free that guy na front page he dey fyn

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Alikaxon(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2013
I'll start with you, u re really d most detestable one. Wait, how come u re so concerned about other people's problems, If u don't find a person's thread interestin, u move on. Nigerians only finds thread that concers tonto dike, yvone nelson and iyanya, and ASUU strike interesting. How could u be so jobless to even notice people and their threads? When I open a thread I just go straight to pick and extract only useful information and live d rest 4 d poster, I don't care to know the poster talkmore of noticing him/her. Nobody forced u to open their thread, so live them alone.

3 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Abu mikey mouse undecided

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by AbuMikey(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2013

gringringrin

That Kind thread when You go open by Yourself to Crucify Yourself!!!

Ermm,Y'all can say Abu Mikey,its all good,but You must tell me why and how I would be a better poster in 2014 wink

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by mascot87(m): 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2013
Let me start with one today : ??:I am always irritated at his comments.

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Alikaxon(m): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
mascot87: Let me start with one today : ??:I am always irritated at his comments.
like another person is not irritated by ur comments too, keep it to urself. He or she didn't beg u to take or like his comments, It's dia own opinion. Hmmm, I guess as matured as u re, pple around u wil b ashamed to hear that u re on nairaland backbitting on someones comments. I'm just saying my opinion, I don't xpect u to like it...
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by homesteady(m): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2013
Space booked! I'll be back with my nomination
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 21, 2013
Dannylux,am nt sure of hez mental stability
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by AbuMikey(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2013
Harbosede02: Dannylux,am nt sure of hez mental stability

LMAO gringrin

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nomski0(f): 9:38pm On Nov 21, 2013

Austenxxxx or something like like.; At first his vaseline comments were amusing, lately they're annoying.

Andyblaze; He's just weird.

Musiwa/Onila; They crave attention so much and deserve to be ignored.
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by AbuMikey(m): 10:00pm On Nov 21, 2013

Mr. Alikaxon or whatever You call Yourself,I have two questions for You »

1) Have we crossed each others part on NL before?

2) Did I tag Your name before opening this thread?

If Your answers to the above questions are Negative,then, why are you hating

www.nairaland.com/1498208/how-many-days-weeks-months

www.nairaland.com/1516760/how-intense-harmattan-region

www.nairaland.com/1521185/hurray-5days-online-nairaland

www.nairaland.com/1521150/day-got-disvirgined

The Silly threads above were all created by You,so I put it to You,that You ain't worth my further replies!!

And please take that Landscape drawing You call Your Pix outta Your profile pix,You look so much like a Kindergarten 3 pupil,no wonder you think like one!

4 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Dannylux: 10:01pm On Nov 21, 2013
Someone needs my attention cry

Harbosede02: Dannylux,am nt sure of hez mental stability

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2013
Alikaxon: I'll start with you, u re really d most detestable one. Wait, how come u re so concerned about other people's problems, If u don't find a person's thread interestin, u move on. Nigerians only finds thread that concers tonto dike, yvone nelson and iyanya, and ASUU strike interesting. How could u be so jobless to even notice people and their threads? When I open a thread I just go straight to pick and extract only useful information and live d rest 4 d poster, I don't care to know the poster talkmore of noticing him/her. Nobody forced u to open their thread, so live them alone.
hey, shuut up!!!!!!! ur disturbing my sleep and leave Abu alone....

4 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Vivly(f): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2013
Alikaxon: .
You think like your username. Alika. It means Imbe in my language
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by quivah(f): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2013
nobody--- really

But i ignore posts actually,not cause i detest the writer!

For me:
I ignore all post containing pidgin(mainly)
I ignore all post containing abbreviations(i mean a full post with all words abbreviated)
I ignore all post in red and yellow
I ignore posts with blackberry auto words(or whatever its called)
I ignore all post in caps
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by ademipeju(f): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
quivah: nobody--- really

But i ignore posts actually,not cause i detest the writer!

For me:
I ignore all post containing pidgin(mainly)
I ignore all post containing abbreviations(i mean a full post with all words abbreviated)
I ignore all post in red and yellow
I ignore posts with blackberry auto words(or whatever its called)
I ignore all post in caps
lol
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Gsking , khalessi, and pagan 9ja
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by quivah(f): 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

And please take that Landscape drawing You call Your Pix outta Your profile pix,You look so much like a Kindergarten 3 pupil,no wonder you think like one!

[/b]
hey hey! Phuleeeez.. dont be ignorant!wink

Have got a sweet baby girl in kg3,and she's very smart..and really cute!
The op doesnt think like her and definitely doesnt look like hersmiley
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by TharyeS(m): 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2013
brb
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Danhumprey: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Mr. Alikaxon or whatever You call Yourself,I have two questions for You »

1) Have we crossed each others part on NL before?

2) Did I tag Your name before opening this thread?

If Your answers to the above questions are Negative,then, why are you hating

www.nairaland.com/1498208/how-many-days-weeks-months

www.nairaland.com/1516760/how-intense-harmattan-region

www.nairaland.com/1521185/hurray-5days-online-nairaland

www.nairaland.com/1521150/day-got-disvirgined

The Silly threads above were all created by You,so I put it to You,that You ain't worth my further replies!!

Silent is bliss. You should have ignored him. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by AbuMikey(m): 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
Danhumprey: Silent is bliss. You should have ignored him. angry angry angry

I'm sorry bro sad

The guy just pissed me off sad

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Danhumprey: 11:33pm On Nov 21, 2013
quivah:
hey hey! Phuleeeez.. dont be ignorant!wink

Have got a sweet baby girl in kg3,and she's very smart..and really cute!
The op doesnt think like her and definitely doesnt look like hersmiley
Obviously,this is a veiled insult. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Danhumprey: 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I'm sorry bro sad

Same way some people piss me off but I try to play nice and dumb. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 21, 2013
Danhumprey: Silent is bliss. You should have ignored him. angry angry angry

Jor o..
Take it suffry angry

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by oyedun82(m): 12:01am On Nov 22, 2013
abeg lemme go through my profile
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 22, 2013
Danhumprey: Same way some people piss me off but I try to play nice and dumb. cheesy grin grin grin
Abu Mikey:

I'm sorry bro sad

This Is Schizophrenia
Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by s3nn2x(m): 12:10am On Nov 22, 2013
Obadiah777-The guy is creepy and he has never made any meaningful contribution to any non-religious thread. I don't know how he became a mod, but his type of Christianity baffles me.

Khalessi/Spongeback-I don't know if she is trying to be funny or what, but none of her posts makes any sense. Sometimes, I read her posts more than once to understand if she wanted to tell a joke or if she was serious. Whichever way, she just does not make sense.

190- undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Most Ignored Posters Of The Year 2013 by TharyeS(m): 12:27am On Nov 22, 2013
[b]now am here 2 comment . Here goes ma list.
*1. I swear 2 God almighty i hate Ogugua(or wcheva how its bin spelt). As in ehn!! To me she loves claiming 2 b cool and 2-knw-all due to wot peepz do say bout her. I hate peepz wiv am-Nice-and-gud tag.. ( God aving it she has neva commmented on same post wiv me )
*2. I lay down ma soul for how much i hate Idowuogbo. As in she is d¿mn 2 local. I pity her future.
*3. Can somebdy plz tell Nadia, and some oda girls i cant for now remb 2 to stop coming ma way? Moma of gezz i hate 'em all like gods.
*4. Worof Pagan9ja?. Havent u guyz seen his posts? F¿ck ma soul. Confusion has eaten deep in2 his brain.
*5. Sombdy plz help Onila. Plz pray 4 her soul. She nids it.

*6. And plz doz guyz/girlz dat love going dirty(bringing up some sxxual iiish) on dia posts. Can u guyz get a life 4 'em plz? Most especially lynpethra i hate her like wetin happen.. Gosh gosh i hate mostly wen a guy writes anyfin datz has got 2 do wiv XeX. Serious ma list continues till i click on *deactivate account* [/b]

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seun - Please Explain What Exactly Happened? Was Users Personal 'Data' Stolen? / L.o.l; See Funny Pix Of Homeless And Beggars' Signs / What Have You Gained From Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.