Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Pause: Three Reasons You Should React More To Behaviour Than To Words In Your Re - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pause: Three Reasons You Should React More To Behaviour Than To Words In Your Re (468 Views)

I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister / How Do I Cope With This Behaviour / I'm Worried About My Son's Behaviour. Is He Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pause: Three Reasons You Should React More To Behaviour Than To Words In Your Re by Writertainer: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2017
Most relationships are like tomorrow, you never know how its going to turn out. This is one of the tricks of the complexity of human personality. It is better you put in your best, pray hard and fulfill your role and when it doesn't turn out well, you should be bold enough to let go without guilt. Heartbreak is always painful especially when you are more in love than your partner, you go through the pain of their  insensitivity, inconsideration and lack of affection. You do all the work in the relationship alone and yet end up at the worst end of it. The point am trying to make is that you should react more to actions than words in your relationships. Below are reasons why:
1. Words are intelligent, behaviour is personality! Words are informed intelligence, they don't necessarily convey the true nature of people that speak them. So don't let those words sweep you off your feet yet. Be patient enough to watch the behaviour. Chronic cheaters in a relationship are always the smartest, they know just what to say. What do you really think when they say someone is a player. Such a person is a master of words. Quote me anywhere.

2. When you love someone, react  more to what they show through their behaviour than what they say. Be caring enough to reach their unexpressed concerns and fears. Even needs are sometimes unspoken.  When these are unexpressed, it means your partner has given you two options; either you react to them or ignore them. Inability to express these concerns means he or she has chosen to bear it alone but would love and appreciate you more if you are sensitive enough to break the barriers of their heart and reach their yearning even without their voicing it out.

3. Most ladies say no when they mean yes and yes when they mean no. They expect a hug and they say go away and a cuddle when they are angry with you. Does that ring a bell? Simply put reacting more to her behaviour than words makes her love you more.

I will leave you with a quote i stumbled on while reading a book i borrowed from a darling friend.
"Don't fall for the wrong people because they just know the right things to say".

If this post added a little meaning to your relationship take time to comment!
Cheers!

Source: http://www.naijagong.com/2017/02/pause-three-reasons-you-should-react.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

##romantic Valentines Day Romantic Date Ideas / Family; The Hardest Question Ever. / Nairalanders Please Help Me..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.