Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits (23084 Views)

New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria / Benue State University New Dress Code For Students / University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by TeamSimple(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2017
If na northern Federal university do this same thing,they will say Islamization of Nigeria,No more freedom,trying to force Islam on us blabla. Hypocrites now applauding the move.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by ofwest47(m): 8:39am On Feb 08, 2017
This is a good one, female students in all our institution of learning have almost gotten to a level of going around completely unclad in the name of modernity and the resultant effect are series of rape cases as been reported here and there.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by Ezionye(f): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2017
iomoge2:
With the dress code 4 Unilag.

Other schools go sew uniform for them undergraduates.

Kikikikjkjkjkjkkikikiki

Many other schools have since had uniforms

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by divads(m): 8:56am On Feb 08, 2017
Nice move.. anything that will restore sanity in our tertiary institutions.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 08, 2017
piice:

unilag student had better rise up against this
no b human right?

rise up against what. here we are talking about decency, are u glad dt people are almost naked on the streets, bro be careful, abi u sef be .......

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by dee02(m): 9:24am On Feb 08, 2017
miketayo:

And wat ll u gain in the process

The moral decadence in our society will greatly reduce and fu...cking idio...ts like you will stay in line and behave responsibly! cheesy
Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by Orikinla1: 9:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Like these ones?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by Orikinla1: 9:53am On Feb 08, 2017
dee02:

The moral decadence in our society will greatly reduce and fu...cking idio...ts like you will stay in line and behave responsibly! cheesy
The hood does not make the monk.
The most decently dressed girlfriend gave me the most unholy sex as my live in lover.
I thought my mojo would break.
She preferred doggy style.

She never wore mini skirts, trousers or tight gowns.
Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by MisterKings(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2017
Unilag should be changed to Ashewo University of Lagos
Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by yedidiah(m): 10:39am On Feb 08, 2017
Let the university establish a special task force wey stubborn pass LASTMA for its enforcement.

Schools are not only meant to teach academics but also morals and values. So, if any pikin no get anybody to teach am for house, him must learn for school.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by alaskido(m): 10:58am On Feb 08, 2017
Bad market for the RUN girls in UNILAG. grin cheesy
Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by dee02(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Orikinla1:

The hood does not make the monk.
The most decently dressed girlfriend gave me the most unholy sex as my live in lover.
I thought my mojo would break.
She preferred doggy style.

She never wore mini skirts, trousers or tight gowns.

You have a point but still.... You get what i mean, it reduces a lot of hassle that comes associated with the decadence! grin
Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by FuckYouMods: 2:24pm On Feb 08, 2017
denkyw:
chai, i better go remove unilag from my jamb form, this is bad market grin
are u goin there to study booty shape
Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
Raiders:
Foolish VC should focus on improving education on campus and not on what students wear as clothes
Even though, I don't really like the VC, dressing in a modest way is part of education.
Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by miketayo(m): 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
dee02:

ur talking abt morality ... have u listened to urself.

how has decency help the society in the past, or name one county that decency has help.. there r so many issues to worry abt than ppl's dressing.
Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2017
Mayflowa:
This is nonsense. This is meant to curtail ladies, call a dog a bad name in order to hang it. Besides military and paramilitary, no government or public institution is empowered to dictate dress mode. We are in a secular state for God's sake. This is illegal and at variance with the Nigeria constitution.

Concerned UNILAG student should take their school to court so that Judge can explain to them where their right ends. mtcheewww. some slavery mentality displayed here!
Please, check the meaning of 'secular' before using it. If we are in a secular state, then why do have religious institutions. Nigeria is a multi-religious states not secular
Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by HeavenShield: 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2017
Oga VC you have forgotten the ones that wear shirt and button only the ist button and leave the rest unbutton..pls ban that one esp.
Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by olusledge: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2017
SIRKAY98:

Son of a Bitch u r

Which School did u attend?
Am still a student of Unilag
Re: UNILAG Issues New Dress Code, Bans Mini Skirt And Tight Outfits by Image123(m): 11:57am On Feb 11, 2017
So who's lying na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Shines In UK University As She Bags Multiple Msc Awards. Photos / Intimate Harassment In LASU! Pls Help! / Urgent Help Needed. I'm Been Victimised By A Randy Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.