Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face (27950 Views)

Naira Marley's Letter Of Apology To Lagos State Government (Photos) / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her / Eedris Abdulkareem Reacts To Jaden Smith's Look Despite His Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by gasparpisciotta: 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
Just a jibe...not meant to insult really!!!.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Damsman10(m): 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2017
myners007:
Questions that need answers;
(1) Did Gordons intentionally insulted Tuface or was just joking?
(2)Is Tuface an Illiterate or a literate person?
(3)why would Tuface instigate the masses on protest only for him to back out citing security concern?
(4)Would Nigerians ever forgive Tuface of such act of cowardice?

if you ask me, na who I go ask
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by ramsyharry(m): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2017
he has now locked his ig. hehe
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by no1madman(m): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2017
kidman96:
Nigerians are so s stupid ... it was neither a joke no a an insult...it was a complement. I blame Gordons for apologising. if they are so dull not to understand wat he posted then they can fvck off.

" tuface is the only illiterate musician who can sing good music". bunch of hypocrites. them think sat tuface go dash them money.
U got it so right
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by whitley(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2017
casttlebarbz:
no joy...
. Pass the kpoli reach my syd bros
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by zeusdgrt(m): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
Rozaay:
Tuface doesn't owe you and your family anything idioot, go out there and do your duty as a citizen,

Maybe if your father had initiated a protest in his days we won't be in this mess today.
see dis monkey,so e nor know say e power nor reach am?weakass man n followers
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Whiteshades(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2017
It's only in Nigeria that not attending a university is termed illiteracy.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by afrikana333: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Chai naija no get chill at all grin grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Rozaay: 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
zeusdgrt:
see dis monkey,so e nor know say e power nor reach am?weakass man n followers
you atht you're not weak, what is now your usefulness other than looking for who to hate.

Change your ways
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by sollybaby(f): 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2017
lol.. him dun rush mk him account private..
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by zeusdgrt(m): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2017
Rozaay:
you atht you're not weak, what is now your usefulness other than looking for who to hate.

Change your ways
2face is a coward n betrayer just as he did with plantaintion boy he showed it again.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by pressplay411(m): 6:28pm On Feb 08, 2017
Too bad he can't swallow his words. Gordons has never stood for anything yet he had the audacity to call out someone who did.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Dave94: 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2017
Oga gordons you are Bleep man...
You showings us your ass pls put your pants on....
Worwor pinkin wey dey form handsome.. Gordon's clap for urself.. You be TAMPON
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by clemmonce(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2017
TPAND:
Nigerians shouldn't be criticizing Gordons. It's quite amazing we throw our fences in support of such colossal act of cowardice by Tuface.

Nigerian youths wake up. Why is it that we never learn in this country. Some persons are still seeing Tuface as a hero and omniuntouchable. Abeg make Una park well. Tuface deserves what he is getting.

Lest we forget, Gordons made a good point
tuface is ten better than you. At least he initiated something even though he was not there to finish it he is better than you. what have you done ?
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by TPAND(f): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2017
clemmonce:
tuface is ten better than you. At least he initiated something even though he was not there to finish it he is better than you. what have you done ?

I am not a principal coward as Tuface. It's not a function of who is more successful or famous. It's about being a Man about something
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Rozaay: 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2017
zeusdgrt:
2face is a coward n betrayer just as he did with plantaintion boy he showed it again.
how does that add or subtract to your life?

When job no dey na to look for stupidd reasons to dey hate people
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by ojigieyimofe: 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2017
myners007:
Questions that need answers;
(1) Did Gordons intentionally insulted Tuface or was just joking?
(2)Is Tuface an Illiterate or a literate person?
(3)why would Tuface instigate the masses on protest only for him to back out citing security concern?
(4)Would Nigerians ever forgive Tuface of such act of cowardice?

You sef answer this:
(1) How many local protest have you ever led even in your own family?
(2) So somebody father should die because of his good intentions?
(3) So u want to tell me you can't forgive him even as the last man standing?
(4) So even without being told, your question 3b has answered 3a, but you still didn't understand why he backed out

I pity you , thank your stars you aint even a medium star, we for gordonize you now
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by ojigieyimofe: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
You sef answer this: (1) How many local protests have you ever led even in your own family? (2) So somebody's father should die because of his good intentions? (3) So u want to tell me you can't forgive him even as the last man standing? (4) So even without being told, your question 3b has answered 3a, but you still didn't understand why he backed out
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by zeusdgrt(m): 6:09am On Feb 09, 2017
Rozaay:
how does that add or subtract to your life?

When job no dey na to look for stupidd reasons to dey hate people
he nor do anytyn wrong den I come just hate am?abeg go look bush
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Rozaay: 11:10am On Feb 09, 2017
zeusdgrt:
he nor do anytyn wrong den I come just hate am?abeg go look bush
wetin him do wrong to justify your hate for am Na, was he the one that made your life miserable?

Tuface owes you nothing, get that into your dumb skull!
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by zeusdgrt(m): 12:30pm On Feb 09, 2017
Rozaay:
wetin him do wrong to justify your hate for am Na, was he the one that made your life miserable?

Tuface owes you nothing, get that into your dumb skull!
Idiot if u don't HV point u shut ur stinking Pine hole u call a mouth,a guy razed for protest n chicken out due to fear or bribe and u an asslicker hails d fool.Fly joor
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Rozaay: 12:59pm On Feb 09, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Idiot if u don't HV point u shut ur stinking Pine hole u call a mouth,a guy razed for protest n chicken out due to fear or bribe and u an asslicker hails d fool.Fly joor
I'm still asking what your father did better an a Nigerian.

Tuface is not your President so he owes your and your generation nothing!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by blackboy(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2017
The one thing I have learnt from all this is that most of our entertainers have sold their conscience for money.

When 2Baba came out calling for the protest some entertainers kept quiet, some supported him and some criticised him.

In summary there is no unity among Nigerian entertainers so how much more Nigerians.

Now this one Gordons seeing 2Baba down come open his mouth.

Yes 2Baba let many down but don't mean you that you no better will come and insult him.

If Charleroi or sheyilaw make fun of 2Baba I doubt they will get as much insults.

Boys no dey smile.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by zeusdgrt(m): 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2017
Rozaay:
I'm still asking what your father did better an a Nigerian.

Tuface is not your President so he owes your and your generation nothing!!! tongue
Monkey,am talking abt me n myperception abt 2face walking out on protest,u talking abt a proud elderly man reaping his fruits,ur talk shows u are still a kiddo that data has helped to chat with elites and a kid with no home training.Find ur age grade not me!Agbaya! grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Rozaay: 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2017
zeusdgrt:
Monkey,am talking abt me n myperception abt 2face walking out on protest,u talking abt a proud elderly man reaping his fruits,ur talk shows u are still a kiddo that data has helped to chat with elites and a kid with no home training.Find ur age grade not me!Agbaya! grin
keep quiet stupidd boy, and who the hell cares about your perception on Tuface...

The question is still: has your father alever attempted anything in Nigeria close to what Tuface did?

Tuface does not owe you anything ooo
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by zeusdgrt(m): 1:56am On Feb 10, 2017
Rozaay:
keep quiet stupidd boy, and who the hell cares about your perception on Tuface...

The question is still: has your father alever attempted anything in Nigeria close to what Tuface did?

Tuface does not owe you anything ooo
u care DTS y u dey kill urslf dey answer me,sorry u not worth my standards so we can't talk not to talk of my p legend.Goàt with coward mentor called tuface grin
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Rozaay: 10:00am On Feb 10, 2017
zeusdgrt:
u care DTS y u dey kill urslf dey answer me,sorry u not worth my standards so we can't talk not to talk of my p legend.Goàt with coward mentor called tuface grin
hahahhahahahah I'll leave you by saying your father is not worth half of what Tuface has done for this country tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by zeusdgrt(m): 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2017
Rozaay:
hahahhahahahah I'll leave you by saying your father is not worth half of what Tuface has done for this country tongue tongue tongue tongue
And what has 2face done for d country except making his money?u dull sha
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Dareomo(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2017
Before pointing accusing finger. Has Gordon not apologise ! Are you a saint ! Do we even have a forgiven heart ! May God turn around the economy for our good.
Re: Nigerians Blast Gordons Despite His Apology To 2Face by Nobody: 12:22am On Feb 11, 2017
2face or whatever he called himself is not only an illiterate...... he is a coward of the century

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apex And Bionic Involved In Car Accident In Lagos (Photos) / Wizkid’s Fan Thrown-off The Stage For Trying To Hug Him At A Concert In Accra / Olajumoke Orisaguna To Open A Bakery With The Help Of Sujimoto Constructions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.