Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1293 Views)

Am I Being Insensitive? / I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by jasmines(f): 5:54am On Feb 08, 2017
Re: . by SEOManiac: 6:11am On Feb 08, 2017
He should send her packing
Re: . by diportivo: 6:13am On Feb 08, 2017
If a man has had enough den he has had enuff

He didn't say all this while and so u cldnt av influenced his decision

The woman tho....den no like u for ur husband family,and u sef no kuku come like urself

Re: . by sisisioge: 6:14am On Feb 08, 2017
I still no see wetin concern you. Biko allow husband and wife to sort their matter.

You for don do sent forth for person wife You no too well(apologies sad)
Re: . by jasmines(f): 6:22am On Feb 08, 2017
sisisioge:
I still no see wetin concern you. Biko allow husband and wife to sort their matter.

You for don do sent forth for person wife You no too well(apologies sad)

Lol
I really hope you're joking
Re: . by daewoorazer(m): 6:26am On Feb 08, 2017
Don't forget one zanga rule : if you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten anyways.

By the time ur only sibling gets assassinated or poisoned anyways by his wife and her adulterous cohorts, then you'd sure come again to give us stories that Touch.

This shyte happens when a man refuses to blend before getting into marriage. Blend, No..... Mix with the street, No, my mummy won't lemme go out. They will be forming brother Titus

6 facking years?
You see ya life?

#zanga

1 Like

Re: . by sisisioge: 6:26am On Feb 08, 2017
jasmines:

Lol
I really hope you're joking

Flower, which part here looks like a joke? Na him wife or him cousin wife? The dude was even considering sending her parking! The case isn't his monkey, let the party/parties concern sort their issues. Wife was cheating, husband got a new fiance in the peripheral...Wetin concern alagba? Enjoy.
Re: . by AntiWailer: 6:45am On Feb 08, 2017
What kind of useless man watch his wife cheat for 6 years.

Is she feeding him ?

Even if she is, I will rather die hungry.

Once a woman start cheating with reckless abandon, killing the husband will cost her nothing.

Is your sibling impotent ? Even if he is, he should send the woman packing and face his challenges alone.
Re: . by johnson232: 8:20am On Feb 08, 2017
AntiWailer:
What kind of useless man watch his wife cheat for 6 years.

Is she feeding him ?

Even if she is, I will rather die hungry.

Once a woman start cheating with reckless abandon, killing the husband will cost her nothing.

Is your sibling impotent ? Even if he is, he should send the woman packing and face his challenges alone.
@bold...The thing weak me....
Only an extremely weak man would condone a cheating wife, even if the woman is the breadwinner...I really tire for men of present days...

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Donated All Our Life Savings (10million) As Tithe In Church / Dr In The House I Need Ur Med Advice / Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.