Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

This Guy Having Sex With A Cow - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Guy Having Sex With A Cow (1322 Views)

Christian Oluchukwu Nwodia Missing Person: Please Have You Seen This Guy? / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Having Sex With A Cow by Johnman400: 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Share like comments and subscribe...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SThyPW2pPvs
Re: This Guy Having Sex With A Cow by otipoju(m): 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2022
Since the desirable is not available, he decided to make the available to be desirable.

Na dem Buhari people. Their ways are superior to the rest of you heathen Nigerians.
Re: This Guy Having Sex With A Cow by tommy589(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
Na like this strange disease dey spread. Small time he will find woman to straff

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Having Sex With A Cow by yanabasee(m): 1:27pm On Apr 03, 2022
The voice behind the video said he was going to use that same piniz to shack another woman ..... And I laugh....

He forgets that, the aboki fit go shack ashawo for brotherly and the guy will go the next to carry the same ashawo go house ... If he's the type that patronizes ashawo....

Or e fit even be say na him sister the aboki the friend sef ... That aboki na rich guy oh ...

Not supporting this bestiality act.... I believe that some of the cows that we've eaten have been messed severally by this guys and we must have been eating aboki sperm sent into the cow's body....
Re: This Guy Having Sex With A Cow by Payperboii(m): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hmm
Re: This Guy Having Sex With A Cow by mytime24(f): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
7 virgins taking too long for him to wait

1 Like

Re: This Guy Having Sex With A Cow by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Terrible and shameless act, innocent people might still end up eating that cow meat, undecided undecided undecided
Re: This Guy Having Sex With A Cow by Jay5mie: 6:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Omoh...

I am speechless.
Re: This Guy Having Sex With A Cow by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 03, 2022
Wetin dem say konji be again? The cow dress sexy and seduce the guy for the guy to rape the cow?. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Case Of A Frustrated Young Man / If U Meet Ur Papa 4 Asewo House Wetin U Go Do Self? / Facts You Dont Know About Dreams!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.